Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) (31413 Views)

BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) / Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) / BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Bambam On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by MrGreenMavro: 9:56am On Apr 23, 2018
CYBERGHOST007:
grin

To all BBN contestants, sorry, I cheated on all of you. Below is the tools I used in voting Miracle

hardworking youth sighted grin grin
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by CYBERGHOST007(m): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2018
GreenMavro:

hardworking youth sighted grin grin

Bros you sabi jor, one Origin for you
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by sprints1: 10:12am On Apr 23, 2018
CYBERGHOST007:
grin

To all BBN contestants, sorry, I cheated on all of you. Below is the tools I used in voting Miracle
lazy Nigerian youth hurry and go and get ur PVC
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by CYBERGHOST007(m): 10:19am On Apr 23, 2018
sprints1:
lazy Nigerian youth hurry and go and get ur PVC
Did you call it hungry and lazy? You need your brain to be examine and who told you my PVC is not ready to kick the Dullard back to Daura?
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by 1stola: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2018
CYBERGHOST007:

Live in shallow, I was paid heavily for job well done sir. So Bleep off
Who pays a fool for a foolish job?
Keep wasting your life on uselessness.
The miracle doesn't even know you.
Jobless morọn.
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by CYBERGHOST007(m): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2018
1stola:

Who pays a fool for a foolish job?
Keep wasting your life on uselessness.
The miracle doesn't even know you.
Jobless morọn.
Really? Shame on you. Did you think I will use my money to buy all those SIM and recharge each of them? Ooooooooooooo fool. I was paid a huge sum of money to do that and there's nothing you can do about it.

Foolish idiot from a useless home
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by 1stola: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2018
CYBERGHOST007:

Really? Shame on you. Did you think I will use my money to buy all those SIM and recharge each of them? Ooooooooooooo fool. I was paid a huge sum of money to do that and there's nothing you can do about it.

Foolish idiot from a useless home
Thunder fire that your ashawo mama and that fagg0t drunkard fool that gave birth to a miserable mistake like you.
Senseless thief. Like father like son.
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by CYBERGHOST007(m): 11:41am On Apr 23, 2018
1stola:

Thunder fire that your ashawo mama and that fagg0t drunkard fool that gave birth to a miserable mistake like you.
Senseless thief. Like father like son.

I don't insult elders, I guess you're referring to your miserable family
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by 1stola: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2018
CYBERGHOST007:

I don't insult elders, I guess you're referring to your miserable family
No
Your miserable family.
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
"You know Zaddy GOT YOUR BACK ALWAYS "

Yes you do. You got her back in the bathroom pretty well
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by CYBERGHOST007(m): 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
1stola:

No
Your miserable family.

Your useless dad should be ashame of you
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by steveDpro: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
smiley
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by 1stola: 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
CYBERGHOST007:

Your useless dad should be ashame of you
Thunder fire that your ugly old hag ashawo mama.
Bastard son of a whọre.
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by CYBERGHOST007(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
1stola:

Thunder fire that your ugly old hag ashawo mama.
Bastard son of a whọre.

Na your useless mother I blame for not aborting you. Even your miserable father for not even affording 20 naira to buy common doctor and prevent the birth of a foolish son
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by 1stola: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
CYBERGHOST007:

Na your useless mother I blame for not aborting you. Even your miserable father for not even affording 20 naira to buy common doctor and prevent the birth of a foolish son
Fool
Miserable son of a whọre
Product of a broken condom
Woe betide your entire generation
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by CYBERGHOST007(m): 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
1stola:

Fool
Miserable son of a whọre
Product of a broken condom
Woe betide your entire generation
Product of a useless family.
Miserable parents
Useless generation from a cursed father.
Your life and your entire generation will end up being miserable . Your general children and generation are all LovePeddler. Useless son from a failed family
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by 1stola: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
[sup][/sup]
CYBERGHOST007:

I AM a Product of a useless family.
Miserable parents
Useless generation from a cursed father.
MY life and MY entire generation will end up being miserable .
My general children and generation are all whọre. I AM Useless son from a failed family

shocked

Now I know where your frustration is coming from shocked
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by CYBERGHOST007(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
1stola:
[sup][/sup]

shocked

Now I know where your frustration is coming from shocked
From your useless generation I guess so? Your failed useless mother and bastardized dad

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo / Onyii Alex Rocks Body Hugging Jumpsuit [PICS] / Toyin Aimakhu Rocking Her Bald Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.