Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up (49929 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dethrones Wizkid, As 2nd Most Followed Nigerian Celeb On Instagram / Tobi’s Rumoured Girlfriend Regina: "I’m Too Powerful To Be In Anyone’s Shadow" / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by carlos1(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2018
But this gal fine pass Alex nau. See curves everywhere. Is Tobi blind? Me love dis babe figure o
Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by bennynaza(m): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
Khd95:
brothers brace up for post bbn madness and stupid reactions...the battle is not over yet

i,the commanding officer,second brigade,foraward operation base behind my system vows to derail any bbn related threads henceforth...soldiers get ready to roll out,show no mercy to these post-bbn threads,after all we are lazy youths cheesy cheesy cheesy

but i say to,if in my line of action at the war front i got shot(barn) CRY NOT FOR ME BROTHERS,KEEP UP WITH THE TEMPO,for i shall rise(open another akkant grin grin grin grin)again and fight with u until we technically defeat post-bbn threads

so epp me gawwwwd.awwwwwoa cool cool cool cool

I shall answer this call of duty. Commission me therefore as a lieutenant platoon commander
Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by phr0nesis(m): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
Khd95 :
brothers brace up for post bbn
madness and stupid
reactions...the battle is not
over yet
i,the commanding
officer,second brigade,foraward
operation base behind my
system vows to derail any bbn
related threads
henceforth...soldiers get ready
to roll out,show no mercy to
these post-bbn threads,after
all we are lazy youths
but i say to,if in my line of
action at the war front i got
shot(barn) CRY NOT FOR ME
BROTHERS,KEEP UP WITH
THE TEMPO,for i shall rise
(open another akkant )again
and fight with u until we
technically defeat post-bbn
threads
so epp me
gawwwwd.awwwwwoa

Reporting for duty siirrrr

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by Alamus(m): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hmmmm..sharp lady
Oil and gas
Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by phemmyfour: 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
SoapQueen:
You wey he go dump like hot potato.

Modified..

My comment is being taken in the wrong context.

If I am not mistaken, is this not the same Tobi guy that said something about wanting to start date Alex if she permits? Is it not same Tobi that was being treated like a mopstick by Cee-C in the wee period of the show.

I am so surprised to see he has a girlfriend. Furthermore, a girlfriend that is still rooting for him even when it seems he doesn't care about her..

The CeeC issue was part of the game. Alex made it clear that they were just friend without benefits irrespective of how Tobi feels towards her
Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by Omotayor123(f): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
SoapQueen:
You wey he go dump like hot potato.

Modified..

My comment is being taken in the wrong context.

If I am not mistaken, is this not the same Tobi guy that said something about wanting to start date Alex if she permits? Is it not same Tobi that was being treated like a mopstick by Cee-C in the wee period of the show.

I am so surprised to see he has a girlfriend. Furthermore, a girlfriend that is still rooting for him even when it seems he doesn't care about her..

The girl na MuMu or she dey look for cheap publicity.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by Assassin101: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
Trash
Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by Collinsnice(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Khd95:
brothers brace up for post bbn madness and stupid reactions...the battle is not over yet

i,the commanding officer,second brigade,foraward operation base behind my system vows to derail any bbn related threads henceforth...soldiers get ready to roll out,show no mercy to these post-bbn threads,after all we are lazy youths cheesy cheesy cheesy

but i say to,if in my line of action at the war front i got shot(barn) CRY NOT FOR ME BROTHERS,KEEP UP WITH THE TEMPO,for i shall rise(open another akkant grin grin grin grin)again and fight with u until we technically defeat post-bbn threads

I Dey with you

so epp me gawwwwd.awwwwwoa cool cool cool cool
Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by AstroG: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
CSTR1003:
A gossip and a famzing gold digger.

They fit each other.

Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by steveDpro: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by talk2percy(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
Taaa, chose him again ko, he will dump ur lazy fat ass and go for Cee-c as soon as he enters Naija
Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by Duru009(m): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
You are too.ugly for Tobi !

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) / Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) / Sarkodie Attacked In Fight Between Davido And Wizkid's Crew In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.