Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) (27317 Views)

Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Mike Pence, American Vice President (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by millomaniac: 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
igbodefender:

”What we need in Nigeria now is an Igbo president. You want to create jobs for youths, get an igbo president. The Igbo man by nature knows how to do business. So if he adds academics to it, he will know how to create jobs. "- Apostle Suleiman

Signs of mental imbalance. undecided
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
Let him try Actor's Guild of Nigeria first
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by Billionboi: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
igbodefender:
Oga, wait till 2023, the year of the Igbo Presidency. 2019 belngs to Buhari (The North).
igbo no need President from u but biafra
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by sukar886: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
joke of the century...
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
why is this wasting money like this or is it that he do not know what use this money for?

anyways, that's publicity stunt.
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
millomaniac:

Signs of mental imbalance. undecided

So, you are insulting Apostle Suleiman, calling him a mad man, right? Issorait.
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by cutedela: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
I like and appreciate your drive and zeal with such energy........ I wish you well in your ambitions

1 Like

Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
cutefergiee:
Na wetin go Mk dis goal of #KickingOutBuhari fail b dis... Plenty candidates.
Instead of finding a common ground n common cause wt correct coalition to get the job done, everyone b forming presidential candidate..
Anoda reason igbo can Neva rule dis nation : Ask dem for a candidate to pull weight bhind and every family in d EAST will present a candidate..
After Buhari, Na Yoruba man.. E sure die...
Na d igbo go finish demselves by demselves politically.. Dem no get CALCU at all...

That is to show you that the Igbo mentality is crying for the Representative Democracy of old, before Britain came and started installing "Igwe". The democracy of elders collectively making decisions. Some call it True Federalism.

This present arrangement is foreign to the Igbo mentality. I am an Igbo man. I have seen this play out over and over. On big and small stages. The problem I have with my people is that instead of us to clamour to have what we are good at, we're trying to compete with other people in a system that we're not good at. I can safely say that if the Nation of Biafra happens today, there will be a major restructuring and it won't be around western style democracy as it is practiced in Nigeria presently. I fear that may be the source of any conflict that may arise because definitely some thieves would like to replicate this Nigerian system but the majority will vehemently kick against. And I'll camp with the majority.

Its time for us to clamour to take back our strength. Leave their presidency for them. We want our "Elders council without any so-called Igwe".

1 Like

Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by Unluckrees(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
igbodefender:
Oga, wait till 2023, the year of the Igbo Presidency. 2019 belngs to Buhari (The North).

Stop deceiving yourself bros!
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

That is to show you that the Igbo mentality is crying for the Representative Democracy of old, before Britain came and started installing "Igwe". The democracy of elders collectively making decisions. Some call it True Federalism.

This present arrangement is foreign to the Igbo mentality. I am an Igbo man. I have seen this play out over and over. On big and small stages. The problem I have with my people is that instead of us to clamour to have what we are good at, we're trying to compete with other people in a system that we're not good at. I can safely say that if the Nation of Biafra happens today, there will be a major restructuring and it won't be around western style democracy as it is practiced in Nigeria presently. I fear that may be the source of any conflict that may arise because definitely some thieves would like to replicate this Nigerian system but the majority will vehemently kick against. And I'll camp with the majority.

Its time for us to clamour to take back our strength. Leave their presidency for them. We want our "Elders council without any so-called Igwe".
That one dey sha.. Me jus feel like at least for the time being, let Dem adopt dat queue bhind one a qualified candidate strategy... Not d one Wey two UBA blooders b fighting for one senate post reach tribunal level...
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by millomaniac: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
igbodefender:

So, you are insulting Apostle Suleiman, calling him a mad man, right? Issorait.

You are not ok.
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by Light1259: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
You see the reason we're still backward in this country a youth is out to make a different we are busy criticizing him. We the youth are the reason this country is in decrepit shape. Let stop all these religion and ethic fight come together in oneness and send those old men back to their various villages.
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
millomaniac:

You are not ok.
You are mad.
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
Unluckrees:

Stop deceiving yourself bros!
Leave me to deceive.myself na, shuo, abi na you I dey deceive?
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by dikebuka19: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
Will like to see Sowore/Edochie combination or Dankwambo/ Chidoka.
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by steveDpro: 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
Okay
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by Light1259: 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
HisSexcellency:
grin Someone who couldn't pull off 20.000 in his own state just last year here. grin

you see the reason we Africans are backward having negative mentality, if you were able to be around Thomas Edison who failed many times before he succeeded in making bulb you would have discouraged him or rather stone him.
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by David160(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
He will lose....it's pdp v Apc
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by mikejimm: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
igbodefender:

God forbid! Buhari will NOT come back!
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
mikejimm:
God forbid! Buhari will NOT come back!
Oga, has electricity not improved in your area in the past few days?
As oil price recover, things get better.
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
POOR Igbo, acting like they have no fathers and mothers. See him and Kanu, next you will have over 40 Igbo candidates running their mouths claiming they want to be president.

Yet, your own region is in disarray and is politically irrelevant. There is APGA, PDP, APC, IPOB, and the likes and no unity. Yet you are gunning for presidency.

This is the failure of Igbo/Eastern/Biafran Governore, senators, and the very very useless Ohanaeze (Onye oshi old men)

So Mr Edochie, the coupist president from Daura was right in calling people like you lazy, because you didn't even bother to do common research on your own people before declaring to be "president"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc9FcblLO1s&t=434s
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by ozaovehe(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
Troublemaker007:

We shall see about that. This is just the problem we have in this country. Igbos and Yoruba elders will still betray themselves and get _fvcked by who they vot for. But this time around the youth are wiser now. If. Dem try nonsense na serious REVOLUTION go take place.
How many of you are starting the revolution? Buhari 2019 grin
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Too much of kwale weed
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by slimjohn2k5: 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
Are we joking here?
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
ozaovehe:

How many of you are starting the revolution? Buhari 2019 grin

We plenty here in Nairaland cheesy
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by OlusegunAJ(m): 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
This man is confused, was he not going for governor before?
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
saintgp:
Will i be wrong to say his quest is a misplaced priority?

Yul should go start from councillorship nay l.g.a chairman,then move to state house of assembly before thinking of being a governor,and then he can then think of aso rock as his LAST BUS STOP.

If the likes of bob Manuel that is better off,politically speaking couldn't win elective position how much more him.mbok somebody should advise him to go learn from desmond Elliot.

Politics is not only about popularity....political structures/connection matters alot

Lazy youth comment. Power is not giving, power is taking.

Stop being lazy.
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
SavanahGIST:
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has declared his interest to run and become Nigeria’s president come 2019.

2019 elections Yul Edochie declares for presidency lailasnews

‘Edochie, who contested the November 2017 Anambra governorship election on the platform of the Democratic Peoples Congress (DPC) but joined the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, after he lost, made the announcement on his Instagram page.

Read what he wrote below:

“Today I declare my interest to run for President of the greatest country in the world, Nigeria.
A blessed country that has been crippled by decades of bad leadership.
Enough is Enough!
Fellow Nigerians, stand with me let us bring the problems of our country to the THE LAST BUS STOP!!!”

With his declaration for presidency, Yul Edochie is running against incumbent President Buhari, who he had advised not to run for re-election come 2019.

Back in January, Yul had called out President Muhammadu Buhari in a viral Instagram video where he told Buhari:

“I hear you want to run for the second time in office I decided to do this video, please sir don’t bother. I don’t think Nigeria, Nigerians can endure four or more years of whats going on right now. Believe its really terrible, the hardship is too much,” Yul said.

Yul Edochie later made a brave move and indicated he may run for presidency in another viral IG video where he said:

“So, it’s my birthday today, 7th of January, 2018. I just turned 36, so happy birthday to me.

“2018 is just unfolding, we pray for more blessings so let’s just keep our fingers crossed. Who knows, I may just decide to run for president of Nigeria this time, in 2019, and I will win.”

Yul Edochie, when he contested during the November 2017 Anambra governorship election, ran against 36 other governorship aspirants, including the eventual winner, Willie Obiano of APGA.

Edochie secured only 145 votes in the election.

He believes, however, that the 2019 presidential election will be in his favour. Or what do you think?

MORE HERE>>>> http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/23/2019-elections-yul-edochie-declares-hes-running-for-presidency/

Let him gather liver and use his 27 million naira to buy nomination form fess grin.
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
igbodefender:

Oga, has electricity not improved in your area in the past few days?

As oil price recover, things get better.
Oga wen did improvement of electricity for few days become a reason to vote El Dullardo on 2019
Re: 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) by HisSexcellency(m): 8:09am On Apr 24, 2018
Light1259:

you see the reason we Africans are backward having negative mentality, if you were able to be around Thomas Edison who failed many times before he succeeded in making bulb you would have discouraged him or rather stone him.
Be realistic, he went for a governorship elections and failed. He should have sat down and think about why he failed, why his people didn't want him as their governor. But what did he do He joined another party and wants to contest for president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maiduguri Airport Mutiny: Army Captain, 70 Others Detained For Trial / Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) / Geoffrey Onyeama In Closed-Door Meeting With Russian, Ukraine Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.