Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja (42139 Views)

Armed Masked Men Storm PDP Meeting In Kogi / Police Invade Dino Melaye's House, Beat Up Security Guard Severely - Ben Bruce / Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by DrMuzungu(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
This Dino behaves childishly. If he is right and they are wrong, he should shut the fvck up, go to court and deal with them. Instead, he is crying like a little baby on the social media, first for his arrest and now for this. What, basically, he wants to say is "Mommy, daddy, mweeeee, I was working so hard to embezzle so much money, and these oga police guys now want to take it. Mweeeee, please help, mommyyyyyyyyyyyy"

The problem is, they did not arrest him and raid his place because of the stolen money, but because he did not play by some unwritten rules.

What happened with the money Diezani took (CNN estimates it at 90 BILLION USD)?!
What happened with the money So-called-princess Stella Oduah took?
What happened with Jimoh Ibrahim and his gangsters?
What happened with all other bl00dy thieves destroying this otherwise good country?

So, cool, you got one thief. When will you deal with the rest of them? I can't care less if a thief is Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, White, Black, Green or anything else. Thief is a thief.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by mathinips(m): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
kelechi50:
When benue people are being killed on daily basis Dino did you say anything concerning the atrocious act, now it's your turn. Enjoy it while it last

Are u sure u watch the Parliament? He spoke wella about the essessive killings happening under this government. What else can he do. He is not the one representing your constituency neither is he the IGP nor your dullard presido that call u lazy uneducated Youths.

Nigerian are just confused

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by lookingfly: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
So that omo-agege bread senator won't let Dino rest right embarassed
Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by galaxy2020(m): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
Satanic APC government. God is punishing everyone of them included the dullard.
Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by vertueptime: 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
Pennywise:
Dino has been a monumental disgrace and a personification of corruption in Saraki's senate

Its about time this IG begins to act like an IG.

Unfortunately the Attorney General is waiting to kill whatever case the police has against Dino.

And where does the chief Herdsman Buhari fit in all these?

No where

Inspector General, understand that the senate and Saraki can blackmail Buhari and his govt. But they have nothing on you. Do what you must for the Nigerian people because they are watching you.

U are a very confused somebody

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by SalamRushdie: 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
yazach:
I don't see reason why any Nigerian should support any Senator, they are the real problem we have in this country

where is our occupynass

They are problems but the major problem remains that character called Buhari
Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by mathinips(m): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
yazach:
I don't see reason why any Nigerian should support any Senator, they are the real problem we have in this country

where is our occupynass

If they are your problem, then go and solve them. They said get your PVC you people will not, vote you will not, join party you refuse. Later you will come to social media and point fingers
Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by dotedote: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Looks like FG wants to drag him down sad......be strong dino we with on this one kiss be a MAN cool

u & who ?
Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by victorazyvictor(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
hadjipapiey:
This Man is a poking skaliwat sad
Would he have come out to say otherwise
What would Nigerians won't support sha undecided

Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by 1stola: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Looks like FG wants to drag him down sad......be strong dino we with on this one kiss be a MAN cool
Lol
Keep deceiving yourself
Goan save him nau
Yeye

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by Mike008(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
Shey you say dem arrest you for airport this morning?

Now armed men storm your residence.

And na your tweets media de always carry as news.

Continue twitting your predicaments.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
...at least nobody can shout 'political witch-hunt', as this is between the FG and the APC Senator...

...Dino has to be taught some lessons on keeping his mouth firmly shut and only attend to real political issues affecting his constituents and the Nigeria population at large...

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by Neoteny(m): 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

I still have hope that somehow, somewhere, someday..you're gonna make sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by hadjipapiey(m): 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
[quote author=victorazyvictor post=66963795][/quote]

Pick one son shocked

Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by pemiakd: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
He is a bad shild
Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by BluntBoy(m): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
Twoclans:
I know Dino is a character but what exactly is his offence this time around?

What exactly are we going to do with our PVC next year if no credible candidate runs for office.I have my PVC but I have been asking myself girl what exactly are you going to do with it if buhari and Atiku is presented to you kept year. angry

Of what use will the PVC be?

Buhari is far better than any politician likely to contest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by yazach: 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
mathinips:

If they are your problem, then go and solve them. They said get your PVC you people will not, vote you will not, join party you refuse. Later you will come to social media and point fingers

Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by yazach: 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:

They are problems but the major problem remains that character called Buhari

story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by Alake76(m): 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
If dino melaye know there is no skeleton in is wardrobe why is he afraid, report yourself.
If you have no wrong Nigerian will rise up on your behalf. If not what goes round come back, so go and face your music, I use to think dino melaye is untouchable so why been afraid.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by Twoclans(f): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

Power has been taken away from him, he is surrounded with dangerous people.Secondly he is too old for the problems of this country.

The country needs younger people in government, people that can swiftly move to location if there are issues that needs to be sorted out. Even though the young ones currently in government are a huge disappointment but I believe the country can find someone worthy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by BluntBoy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
Twoclans:

Power has been taken away from him, he is surrounded with dangerous people.Secondly he is too old for the problems of this country.

The country needs younger people in government, people that can swiftly move to location if there are issues that needs to be sorted out. Even though the young ones currently in government are a huge disappointment but I believe the country can find someone worthy.

I totally agree with you.

However, age wouldn't help at all if the individual is corrupt or staggeringly incompetent and petty (for example, Bello and Dino).

I should contest by 2027. But for now, you might want to consider Sowore. He is fearless and very exposed and thoroughly grounded in African politics.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

You just killed me with this post.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by BluntBoy(m): 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You just killed me with this post.

What options do you have, my Queen cheesy

Atiku

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by victorazyvictor(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Pick one son shocked

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by victorazyvictor(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Pick one son shocked

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by hadjipapiey(m): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
[quote author=victorazyvictor post=66966025][/quote]

You are worth nothing son undecided
Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by victorazyvictor(m): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
hadjipapiey:

i worth nothing son undecided

Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by CaptainFM1: 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
Why are u telling us Dino? Who you epp? Abeg go face ur problem alone.
Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by Kposkila: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
yztak:
Dino y u no get chopper nw... U 4 clear der doubt wella
Yes ooo, he for just use style stroll comot with him chopper, instead na all those sleek cars dat cannot be used in Nigerian roads him pack full him garage...

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

What options do you have, my Queen cheesy

Atiku
No the man is a no no.I just can't support Buhari.Well everyone to their options and choices.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja by nakamora: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
He that bridle is tongue is wise.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kayode Fayemi Bows To Greet Tinubu In Aso Rock (Photo) / Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President / LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.