Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Chimamanda Kollet Roasting For Blasting Hillary Twitter Bio Wey Start Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chimamanda Kollet Roasting For Blasting Hillary Twitter Bio Wey Start Wife (328 Views)

DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion / Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chimamanda Kollet Roasting For Blasting Hillary Twitter Bio Wey Start Wife by chiefotota(m): 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
We nor know who send Naija writer and feminist, Chimamanda Adichie, dis message, but he clear se she don fall her hand, and most Twitter user dey roast her, base on se she carry talk.

Yesterday Sunday for PEN World Voices Festival lecture, wey happen for Cooper Union, Manhattan, Chimamanda ans (ask) former US first lady and presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton, why her Twitter bio start with ‘wife’? instead her career achievements, read exactly wetin Chimamanda ans Hillary Clinton wey she use buy market:

"In your Twitter account, the first word that describes you is ‘Wife.’ And then I think it’s ‘Mom,’ and then it’s ‘Grandmother. And when I saw that, I have to confess that I felt just a little bit upset. And then I went and I looked at your husband’s Twitter account, and the first word was not ‘husband.’"

Now Twitter users dey ans Chimamanda, wetin concern her with another man wife bio? See di roasting wey she receive:
Re: Chimamanda Kollet Roasting For Blasting Hillary Twitter Bio Wey Start Wife by ihimiray(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
U must provide the roasting

(1) (Reply)

US Church Holds Beyonce Mass / Magical Moment: Meet A Totally Blind Man With Great Skills In Skating / Lupita Nyogo’o Disclosed She Visited Lagos Few Weeks Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.