Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) (31156 Views)

Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North / Shiite Muslims Protesting In Abuja (Photos) / Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by Billionboi: 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
We are in trouble
Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by phase1: 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
This is what Islam does in EVERY country, it always seeks to divide, I keep warning my Yoruba brethren if you bring this rubbish to our land we would drive you outta town,

It's already in your land.
Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by Ake1: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
enlady:
I think FG should thread carefully with this Shia issue. We are in danger of radicalising this sect.
Nigeria cannot survive another militant group.
We are still battling Boko Haram and killer herdsmen

This step 1 to handle this animal. They're proscribed as terrorist organization and indeed they're proving by disobeying constituted authority. They've fought every govt in the past from abacha down to Jonathan and now Buhari.

Go and study their history and u'll know more.
Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
The shia sunni crap isn't here yet

phase1:

It's already in your land.
Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by gidgiddy: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
mpianya39:
This is one of the reason why we need Great Oduduwa republic angry angry

Oduduwa Republic which you people can't even agitate for?

But seriously, why are unarmed people being shot in Nigeria?

IPOB today, Shia Muslims tomorrow. Why?

Oduduwa republic must come angry
Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
Factfinder1:
I thought Muslims bury their dead same day they die what’s with protesting with a corpse why won’t they allow the dead to Rest In Peace

Paradigm777:
Think say Muslim no dey us coffin and no dey allow dead body stay beyond 24hrs?

Shia are not Muslims, they should look for their religion somewhere.
Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by Okoroawusa: 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
Evablizin:
sad

I don't like this,not fair,allow them bury the dead in peace.
bury am for road?
Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by pharmagba: 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
afroniger:
The security agencies should take it easy with their violent approach towards these Shias, before they have an Boko Haram-type resistyyance on their hands.
these guys are constituting nuisance to Abuja metropolis, I personally feel the security are handling them with kid gloves.
the movement should be stopped from holding any protest fortwith

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by mpianya39(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
[quote author=gidgiddy post=66969023][/quote]

Aww, Thanks you so much my ipod yoot brother smiley

Guess this is one of handshake across the niger cheesy grin

Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by Paradigm777: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
MrHowto:

Shia are not Muslims, they should look for their religion somewhere.
You mean to say their own allah is different from Bubu and Hellrufai allah?

Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
Paradigm777:

You mean to say their own allah is different from Bubu and Hellrufai allah?

Exactly. They should look for their own God.
Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by Paradigm777: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
MrHowto:

Exactly. They should look for their own God.

Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
mpianya39:
This is one of the reason why we need Great Oduduwa republic angry angry

Oduduwa republic must come angry
Once afonja joins a cause, the rest will be history because they must see to the end of it. This is the beginning of a disunited, split nigeria
Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by clemzo101(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
Wen dey turn into demonic terrorists u prople will be running upandan begging for negotiation. I just taya for this country
Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by Ayobami7(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
This is bad
Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by Shafiiimran99: 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
P O C. They are not Muslims
Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by Tundeobama(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
one day north Nigeria is bitting more than they can chew.boko Haram herdsmen and now shittes hundreds on blood everyday
if this continues nothing good can come from that region again.
Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by rayornb(m): 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Evablizin:
sad

I don't like this,not fair,allow them bury the dead in peace.

So they are trying to bury the dead by parading it?
There unnecessary procession led to the death of many of them as well as the arrest of their leader in the first place.
Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by kernel507: 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
blackpanda:

It is the protesters that are extremely violent and rabid. U need to see them at the city center todau throwing huge rocks at security

Look I'm either a Muslim or a Northern, but decency demands we have regards for lives and property.
They are maligned and calumniated just because they're Shia Muslims, where's the peace in Islam?
Assuming they were throwing stones, and got killed for that, what have the Sunni President we have in Nigeria, done to stop the killings of Sunni bred killer herdsmen?, why have they not been killed?

I pity blind men like you who follow sheepishly for a pot of soup.
Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by kernel507: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
P O C. They are not Muslims

What are they? What's there offense, just for being Shia, forgetting they didn't disturb your believe.

You're worst than Boko Haram, just that you've not seen an opportunity to strap bomb like your fellow brothers.
Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by steveDpro: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by billyG(m): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
Bulhari shld free zakzakky na!we dnt want another insurgency oo!
Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by ajagidiagbo1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
Religion is our greatest problem in Nigeria. Can't this guyz get something doing like farming or fishing. Or just sit doing nothing. Why putting your life on the rope because of religion.
Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by xreal: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
that is how devilish the sunni muslims are are.

they are the real devils in the world today. see how they treat their fellow muslim because of the small rift in their religion. they will be claiming that they are united but they do not want to openly acknowledge the rift between them in islam. that is how very soon they will start kiliing themselves if the government do not intervene. Saudi Arabia is seeking ways to exterminate the Iranians if granted the opportunities.

very aggressive and violent set of people.

Very-very.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by jaymichael(m): 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
blackpanda:
Omg! Social media is a bitch

I was there at the scene today. There was nothing peaceful about these hoodlums procession. They blocked the streets in the city center with big boulders and kept stoning securitymen. They are total terrorists. Last week they attacked poor civil servants who were going about their daily bread
I wonder why the security personnel haven't finished off these lunatics. I was their violent acts that led to the death of many of their members and the incarceration of their so called yeye leader.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by Eliu(m): 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
This people has foreign sponsors
Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by Underwoodplus(m): 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
Buhari comment on Nigeria youths that they are lazy is hate speech. Hence he has committed an impeachable offense by saying hate speech against gallant Nigeria youths. #Buharimustnotwin2019 #BuharinotqualifytoruleNigeria #voteoutbuharicome2019
Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by Hotzone(m): 12:10am On Apr 24, 2018
Wetin concern IPOB blaming buhari for slaughtering his kinsmen?
Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by brookz: 12:23am On Apr 24, 2018
Those don't like Peace at all,

FG should Unleash Buratia for them Let Him Play some of his Disco tracks for them to dance.

Ranging from :

Phyton Dance,

Lafiya Dole,

Crocodile Smile,

Or Cat Race.
Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by stagger: 12:57am On Apr 24, 2018
These guys are violent and are disrupting the public peace. When BokoHaram was busy targeting churches and mosques, did we see this kind of disruptive processions going on?

Why must they be continually coming to Abuja to cause problems for everyone?
Re: Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) by blackpanda: 7:13am On Apr 24, 2018
kernel507:

Look I'm either a Muslim or a Northern, but decency demands we have regards for lives and property.
They are maligned and calumniated just because they're Shia Muslims, where's the peace in Islam?
Assuming they were throwing stones, and got killed for that, what have the Sunni President we have in Nigeria, done to stop the killings of Sunni bred killer herdsmen?, why have they not been killed?

I pity blind men like you who follow sheepishly for a pot of soup.

You are such an empty head. Look at your very stupid and disjointed noise u making. What has this topic got to do with herdsmen. And wtf is "sunni bred killer herdsmen" When kidnappers are caught in the south do u call them christian-bred kidnappers If u have a personal bias against the President keep it to urself and stop blabbing. Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court To Ademola Adeleke: Show Your Certificate If You Have Any / Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" / Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.