Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) (57985 Views)

Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen / Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by aminulive: 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has obtained photographs of armed Police officers surrounding Dino Melaye's Maitama home after his arrest at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja this morning.

See Photos below;

https://politicsngr.com/armed-policemen-surround-dino-melayes-maitama-home-photos/

1 Share

Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
he should enjoy the change while it lasts

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
see vintage cars abeg. Anyway, he supported change from the onset. His life is about to be changed

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
We are still waiting for the day they will surround the house of Miyetti Allah leader like this ...yeye de smell

204 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
Unnecessary drama.

5 Likes

Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by doctokwus: 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
Has Dino Melaye spoken out against Buhari's second term bid,aside general light hearted noises against his claimed persecution by the government?No!
Anyone in APC or anywhere else that hasn't vehemently spoken out against the incompetence of Buhari and his bid for re-election should enjoy the change he wrought!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by ChaleeBendel: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
What's Dino's crime?

21 Likes

Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
doctokwus:
Has Dino Melaye spoken out against Buhari's second term bid,aside general light hearted noises against his claimed persecution by the government? No!
Anyone in APC or anywhere else that hasn't vehemently spoken against the incompetence of Buhari and his bid for re-election should enjoy the change he wrought!!
You've said it all sir.

4 Likes

Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by Follygunners: 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ajeku iya ni o je
Ajeku iya ni o je

Eni ti o toni na,...

Ajeku iya ni o je... for jail cell, abeg! grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
ChaleeBendel:
What's Dino's crime?

I have asked this same question today on another thread but nobody seem to know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by possibility1234: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
He supported Yahaya Bello against James Faleke...He should enjoy his choice

28 Likes

Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
Twoclans:

I have asked this same question today on another thread but nobody seem to know.

Is that question meant to be a rhetoric or you missed the part where apprehended armed men confessed to the fact that Dino is their Don?

Cc chaleebendel

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
daewoorazer:

Is that question meant to be a rhetoric or you missed the part where apprehended armed men confessed to the fact that Dino is their Don?

Cc chaleebendel

I must have missed it, you know I am not as intelligent as you are.

26 Likes

Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Twoclans:

I must have missed it, you know I am not as intelligent as you are.

You that U are an emeritus prof

Btw, I was harsh coz I thought you were defending the polithiefian grin

Please do find d link to the missed article below

https://www.nairaland.com/4407203/criminals-working-dino-melaye-paraded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
daewoorazer:

You that U are an emeritus prof

Btw, I was harsh coz I thought you were defending the polithiefian grin

Honestly I don't know what he did, I have not been following NIgerias politics. I have been goofing around with other things.Only to wake up today and his arrest is everywhere.

You mean the guy is a thief or what exactly. I have read the post you attached and honestly if it's actually true then it's quite scary.
Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
Twoclans:

Honestly I don't know what he did, I have not been following NIgerias politics. I have been goofing around with other things.Only to wake up today and his arrest is everywhere.

You mean the guy is a thief or what exactly. I have read the post you attached and honestly if it's actually true then it's quite scary.

Hope u not a politician sha...I don’t like ‘discussing’ with them cheesy ....

Don’t mind Dino, himself and yahaya have been troubling the cool waters of kwara...both of them need to be jailed just that yahaya is one of buhari’s stooge....if U know, u know

Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
daewoorazer:

Hope u not a politician sha...I don’t like ‘discussing’ with them cheesy ....

Don’t mind Dino, himself and yahaya have been troubling the cool waters of kwara...both of them needs to be jailed just that yahaya is one of buhari’s stooge....if U know, u know

I am not a politician for now, but I will go into Nigeria's political space once I come of age. cheesy

The politicians from Kogi state are usually one of a kind. People of very questionable characters.

1 Like

Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by Teeboi56: 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Wat is d meaning of dis

Chai wasting of money
Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by signature2012(m): 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Who cares!If they like they should surround his head to toe,i dont give a damn!

He championed the change many Nigerians are suffering from now while him and his co-senators enjoy life to the fullest.

DINO,BELLO AND BUHARI ARE ALL MAD!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by castrokins(m): 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
What's All Of This?
Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
Twoclans:

I am not a politician for now, but I will go into Nigeria's political space once I come of age. cheesy

The politicians from Kogi state are usually one of a kind. People of very questionable characters.

Come of age bawo?
Don’t tell that to me...tell those who no sabi

U had better leave diaspora and grab a ticket...I won’t advice apc nor will I pdp...

Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
See senator Phillip Aduda, last time I saw him was in 2015
Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
sad wink Afrika my Afrika
Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
Drama of the week
Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
daewoorazer:

Cc chaleebendel
or the court case where he was declared wanted by the court for false claims?

see his mouth like,"what did he do?"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by Torylanez(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
Twoclans:

He has corruption charges hanging on his neck

Thugs he sponsored bought them guns and all... we're caught and they confessed of his involvement, the security forces invited him for questioning... He has been running and hiding

shouting government are witchhunting him

any youth supporting a politician be it apc or pdp

the youth is dumb asfuck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
This too, shall pass.

Meanwhile it will free our FP from BBNaija rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
daewoorazer:

Come of age bawo?
Don’t tell that to me...tell those who no sabi

U had better leave diaspora and grab a ticket...I won’t advice apc nor will I pdp...

I have my mind on APGA. It's just annoying they are getting weaker by the day. Too much selfish interest. angry
Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by 9jaArea: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
Twoclans:

The police summoned him and he refused to appear then went on to release a music video.

1 Like

Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Twoclans:

I have my mind on APGA. It's just annoying they are getting weaker by the day. Too much selfish interest. angry

Hmmm...APgA....I do hope you can go fetish...voodoo is inevitable...don’t forget u must condone hooliganism too since politics is in sight...

Work calls..gotta clock in...l8r

Re: Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) by Jybz: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
angry shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya / Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS / Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.