Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

“policemen Have Stormed My Residence” – Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “policemen Have Stormed My Residence” – Dino Melaye (505 Views)

Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP / Men Of The Special Squad Of The Nigerian Police Have Stormed Uyo And Allegedly A / Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“policemen Have Stormed My Residence” – Dino Melaye by oluwafemme129(m): 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
Dino Melaye has complained that several armed policemen have laid siege to his house.

The senator representing Kogi West District had earlier today been arrested by the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) and released.

Returning to his house after his release, he found that over 30 armed policemen had stormed his house, blocking both entry and exit from it. He wrote:

Over 30 heavily armed fierce looking mobile police men have just stormed My residence in Maitama, Abuja. All roads leading to House has been condoned off, as heavy mobile police men blocked entry & exit of the road. They currently laid siege on in and around The house.

Over 30 heavily armed fierce looking mobile police men have just stormed My residence in Maitama, Abuja.
All roads leading to House has been condoned off, as heavy mobile police men blocked entry & exit of the road. They currently laid siege on in and around The house.

Re: “policemen Have Stormed My Residence” – Dino Melaye by hardbody: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
oluwafemme129:
Dino Melaye has complained that several armed policemen have laid siege to his house.

The senator representing Kogi West District had earlier today been arrested by the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) and released.

Returning to his house after his release, he found that over 30 armed policemen had stormed his house, blocking both entry and exit from it. He wrote:

Over 30 heavily armed fierce looking mobile police men have just stormed My residence in Maitama, Abuja. All roads leading to House has been condoned off, as heavy mobile police men blocked entry & exit of the road. They currently laid siege on in and around The house.

Over 30 heavily armed fierce looking mobile police men have just stormed My residence in Maitama, Abuja.
All roads leading to House has been condoned off, as heavy mobile police men blocked entry & exit of the road. They currently laid siege on in and around The house.

OK.
Re: “policemen Have Stormed My Residence” – Dino Melaye by Kingpee2(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
Go outside and talk to them joor,why coming online to tell us,they are your friends like they claim ,just step outside with some cash and you will see their friendly side...
Re: “policemen Have Stormed My Residence” – Dino Melaye by Samsimple(m): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
Show us photo or video as evidence.. Common camera phone u cannot buy.. Mtcheeew

(1) (Reply)

How Will President Buhari "The Saint" Finance His 2019 Relection Bid? / Bandits Kidnap Over 100 People In 4 Days, Demand Ransoms In Kaduna State / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.