Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

#bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) (46154 Views)

#BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by Paradigm777: 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Itzsammy:
My God, what is wrong with our mods them na?...
BBNaija iyaf finish na....
All these mods forming monitoring spirits, u pple are monitoring these pple, God will not forgive ooo. After tomorrow, we will hear, Pictures of Miracle in his Toilet, photos of Tobi under his blanket, about to sleep...

To whom brain is given, sense is expected

U pple shud get sense na, at least, small one.

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by ottohan: 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Arsenalholic:
You reason like my 3 year old Nephew and I am not surprised; didn't expect anything better from a lover of telemundo and mundane, worthless shows like these.
If I reason like ur 3year old nephew, it then means dat ur nephew is way smarter than you cool
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by sammiepraise(m): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
they are welcome
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by Arsenalholic(m): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
ottohan:

If I reason like ur 3year old nephew, it then means dat ur nephew is way smarter than you cool
You still don't get it, do you? I now even think comparing you to my nephew is an insult to him! Such a pity
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by bjayx: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
ottohan:

D funniest thing with these hypocrites ^^ are that they were the first to view and comment on this thread undecided
Ur mumu na first class
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by Nedfed(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
Why is Suya always been sold at Night?
I just need an answer to this
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by ottohan: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
Arsenalholic:
You still don't get it, do you? I now even think comparing you to my nephew is an insult to him! Such a pity
Lol..
Here comes the douchebag once again
cool
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by BreezyCB(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
ottohan:

D funniest thing with these hypocrites ^^ are that they were the first to view and comment on this thread undecided
and so
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by ottohan: 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
bjayx:

Ur mumu na first class
u dont like BBN threads on front page common sense should have told u not to click on it, but yet u did and u are complaining, so who is d mumu? cool
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
See the LOCAL AIRPORT TERMINAL? embarassed
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by stagger: 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
O Lord,

Whoever put this kind of spell on Nigerians with BBNaija obviously did their homework well.
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by emmadammilare: 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
chyy5:

Oga u go sell 20k?

Go carry cutlass, come collect am now
..that your head like buns..

#LazyNigerianYouth

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Guys i saw Alex

Damn her ass so fat! shocked shocked

What you guys saw on your TV screen is nothing! embarassed embarassed
.. I swear.. if I was in the house I'd be after Alex.. cee c is got a Lil bit of a fat ass though
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by Arsenalholic(m): 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
ottohan:

Lol..
Here comes the douchebag once again
cool
Thickheaded cretin. Was Nina your 'hero' in the BBN house? Because I heard she's very dull.

Going by your display so far, she must be your idol.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by Mikora: 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
ottohan:

Abeg sharrap!! how does being the first people to read and comment on the thread make them hypocrites? Of course they commented to express their displeasure at the time and man hours wasted on celeberating and following such an irrelevant and immoral show. You're not even making any sense whatsoever or maybe I was expecting too much from an airhead who obviously spends all day watching useless shows that don't improve you in anyway
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by ottohan: 12:24am On Apr 24, 2018
Mikora:

Abeg sharrap!! how does being the first people to read and comment on the thread make them hypocrites? Of course they commented to express their displeasure at the time and man hours wasted on celeberating and following such an irrelevant and immoral show. You're not even making any sense whatsoever or maybe I was expecting too much from an airhead who obviously spends all day watching useless shows that don't improve you in anyway
hey cunt!!!
I am not the cause of your poverty, y dont you move over to the counter and take a chill pill..stop pouring ur frustrations on me
cool
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by ottohan: 12:26am On Apr 24, 2018
Arsenalholic:
Thickheaded cretin. Was Nina your 'hero' in the BBN house? Because I heard she's very dull.

Going by your display so far, she must be your idol.
lol..
U speak like a loser!!!
Wat have u achieved more than the girl u termed dullard?
cool
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by kayusdguy(m): 12:39am On Apr 24, 2018
K
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by steveDpro: 12:50am On Apr 24, 2018
Welcome back
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by Arsenalholic(m): 12:59am On Apr 24, 2018
ottohan:

lol..
U speak like a loser!!!
Wat have u achieved more than the girl u termed dullard?
cool
Sorry, I am not speaking here. I am rather writing.

You're really a slowpóke, aren't you? I can imagine that when you talk spittle dribbles out of your mouth.
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by ottohan: 1:00am On Apr 24, 2018
Arsenalholic:
Sorry, I am not speaking here. I am rather writing.

You're really a slowpóke, aren't you? I can imagine that when you talk spittle dribbles out of your mouth.

lol..
Answer my question cunt..or forever remain silent cool
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by Arsenalholic(m): 1:06am On Apr 24, 2018
ottohan:
lol..
Answer my question cunt..or forever remain silent cool
Your rebuttals are so weak. I wonder why I am lengthening this any longer with you. Go to sleep now, son. I heard the BBN channel has hibernated now. It must be so painful for twids like you whose sleeping and waking hours have revolved round the show for the past couple of months.
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by ottohan: 1:09am On Apr 24, 2018
Arsenalholic:
Your rebuttals are so weak. I wonder why I am lengthening this any longer with you. Go to sleep now, son. I heard the BBN channel has hibernated now. It must be so painful for twids like you whose sleeping and waking hours have revolved round the show for the past couple of months.
lol..obviously a frustrated dimwit, now go to bed boy cool
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 24, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Guys i saw Alex

Damn her ass so fat! shocked shocked

What you guys saw on your TV screen is nothing! embarassed embarassed

You go see our babe Cee C for the airport?
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:31am On Apr 24, 2018
Earthbound:

You go see our babe Cee C for the airport?

Yes cool cool

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 24, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Yes cool cool

Tell me you at least got a photo with her
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) by jaxxy(m): 4:55am On Apr 24, 2018
haslaw:
Cee-c can finally get back with Ebuka her fraudulent ex-boy friend

And Cee c also got married to ebuka abi cos I see a ring on d lady's finger. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? / Yemi Alade's Ankara Dress To Big Brother Naija, Last Night (PIC) / Ugochi Ihezue, MBGN 2017 Winner Stuns In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.