Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,553 members, 7,958,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Why I Impregnated My 21-year-old Daughter – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Impregnated My 21-year-old Daughter – Suspect (596 Views)

I Impregnated My Wife, Wife’s Mum & Sister To Set Record Says Nigerian Man (vid) / 21-year Old Kenyan Student Raped, Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend's Stepbrother / Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Impregnated My 21-year-old Daughter – Suspect by olamariamjonez(m): 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
A 50-year-old man, Taiwo Oyelabi has been arrested by the Lagos State police command for impregnating his 21-year-old daughter.

The suspect, Oyelabi, a resident who lives at No 15 Community Road, Obadore, Iba, Lagos was arrested for sexually abusing and impregnating his 21-year-old twin daughter, Miss Taiwo Nibilia Oyelabi.

The State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Edgal Imohimi, disclosed this on Monday while parading the suspect before journalists at the Command’s Headquarters.

Imohimi said the case was reported to the police on April 16, adding that the crime was allegedly committed at the suspect’s resident at No. 15, Community Road, Iyana-Iba in Igando.

“The incident started in November, 2017 when the daughter, who was staying with her paternal aunt relocated to the father’s house on his request.

“Since then, he has been having inappropriate sexual liaison with her, the result of the unholy act between father and daughter eventually led to pregnancy.

“Investigations into the case revealed that the suspect is a security man but whenever he was going to work, he goes with the daughter.

More: https://bah.com.ng/2018/04/23/why-i-impregnated-my-21-year-old-daughter-suspect/

Re: Why I Impregnated My 21-year-old Daughter – Suspect by music4me(m): 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
I am sure the man is spiritually deranged,he even go to work with is daughter just in case the thing hold am for work...Na Me Born Am And Na Me Give Am Belle..
Re: Why I Impregnated My 21-year-old Daughter – Suspect by dierich: 2:20am On Apr 24, 2018
this man prick no sabi family..
Re: Why I Impregnated My 21-year-old Daughter – Suspect by Jabioro: 5:46am On Apr 24, 2018
You must be a certisfied fool and a bad father and who woefully failed the fatherlyhood kingdom.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Drama As Naked Man Climbs High Tension Power Line In Ojota / Gunmen Attack Veritas University, Kidnap Catholic Priest / Face Of A Lady Who Blackmail. UNILAG Professor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.