Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Dino Melaye Cries Out: Says There’s A Plan To Kill Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Cries Out: Says There’s A Plan To Kill Him (1379 Views)

"My Bills Are Getting Heavy" - Dino Melaye Cries Out In Song / Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) / I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Cries Out: Says There’s A Plan To Kill Him by themomentng: 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
Dino Melaye, senator representing Kogi west senatorial district, has alleged that there is a plan to kill him.

Melaye tweeted this shortly after the policeman attached to him were disarmed and withdrawn.

The officers were taken away after Sadiq Bello, police commissioner in the federal capital territory (FCT), arrived at Melaye’s residence hours after his men and operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) laid siege to the place.

Senators who visited their colleague in solidarity were denied access to him.

Melaye alleged that the policemen who came to his house had no warrant.

“We are in a civil society. No warrant and case is in court yet this lawlessness. I’m a responsible NIGERIAN and law abiding. There is a plan to kill me and I know about it,” Melaye wrote on Twitter.

“We are not in a banana Republic. I can not be silenced. @BBCBreaking AFRICA @BBCBreaking.

“All my policemen have been taken away with their arms. One CP came and took them away. There is also a plan to set me up again. But in God I trust. Truth will always prevail.”
Last month, the police declared Melaye wanted after he was accused of supplying arms to some murder suspects, who allegedly implicated him.

The senator had denied the allegation, saying it was politically motivated.

On Monday morning, Melaye was detained at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja, where he said he was waiting for his flight to Morocco for an official assignment.

Sunday James, spokesman of the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS), had said the senator was arrested by the service’s officials “based on instruction”.

He was released some hours later.

However, after his release, some policemen and operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) laid siege to his residence in the Maitama area of Abuja.

Some protesters from an internally displaced persons (IDP) camp in the FCT, subsequently stormed the residence, demanding that the police officers vacate the residence of their “benefactor”.

Re: Dino Melaye Cries Out: Says There’s A Plan To Kill Him by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
.. In case he reach front page.. am Back and better.. who miss mee... grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Cries Out: Says There’s A Plan To Kill Him by chomchom1(f): 12:10am On Apr 24, 2018
God is not sleeping... We are already in mess.. cry
Re: Dino Melaye Cries Out: Says There’s A Plan To Kill Him by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 24, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
.. In case he reach front page.. am Back and better.. who miss mee... grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Cries Out: Says There’s A Plan To Kill Him by Youngadvocate(m): 12:24am On Apr 24, 2018
If Nigeria is put for auctioning, and White men buy it, in the next 10 years Nigerian would have transformed into a mega city, bigger and greater than any other country.

This is the crux: Buhari and his disoriented and incompetent APC scammers took power just to chase "shadows" of governance and loot the "figures" of governance.
Re: Dino Melaye Cries Out: Says There’s A Plan To Kill Him by 9jaArea: 12:35am On Apr 24, 2018
If police kill you it won't be the first time, you won't be missed just die.
Dino stop polluting the Cyber space.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Cries Out: Says There’s A Plan To Kill Him by GavelSlam: 1:00am On Apr 24, 2018
If you talk you die.

If you don't talk you die.

Dino can't you just sacrifice for the country?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Cries Out: Says There’s A Plan To Kill Him by Nwibii: 1:30am On Apr 24, 2018
must you go with police all the time, let those policemen go to their duty posts,please I want to see more policemen at checkpoints now. Non of you have address the problems facing Nigerians,yet 2019 your posters will be seen in all the wall,if I see any poster on the wall of our fence,then I will summon that politician in Eguru's house nonsense.
Revolution I think will be the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Cries Out: Says There’s A Plan To Kill Him by okachie1(m): 1:56am On Apr 24, 2018
kill am ke shocked? if a Senator with a vast security men can be crying that they wants to kill him what of We wey no get any levels wetin em want mk We do? Dino kukuma face ur troubles o cos me wey dey here never even chop since afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Cries Out: Says There’s A Plan To Kill Him by MacBan: 3:47am On Apr 24, 2018
You think this is the amiable Jonathan's era abi? When you had the freedom to be a psychopath lol... please just enjoy ur change in peace jare and free us jor cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Cries Out: Says There’s A Plan To Kill Him by fallout87: 3:59am On Apr 24, 2018
... but wht did the title say "cries out"?

I always laugh when I read that in titles of threads. As if the person literally cried out. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Cries Out: Says There’s A Plan To Kill Him by Jakumo(m): 4:47am On Apr 24, 2018
Dino Ferrari Malaye is very greedy embezzler of government funds, and also a disgusting waste of precious oxygen, so his removal from the mortal realm will in fact be a public service.

After that horrid little man has been secretly buried in the bush, his fleet of Ferrari and Mercedes luxury cars can be auctioned off, so that the proceeds can be returned to the state or national treasuries for future allocation towards road repairs and other vital necessities of everyday life.

Possibly the only person who would ever notice or care that Dino Malaye has been processed into organic fertilizer, would be his grotesquely fat porker of a son, who looks even more dim-witted and vacuous than the baboon whose leaking condom brought that monstrosity into this world.

A parasitic family of looters, headed by an absolute dickHead whose reckless vanity knows no bounds, would be a very appropriate epitaph to close the chapter on that buffoon's entire clan.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Cries Out: Says There’s A Plan To Kill Him by SalamRushdie: 6:06am On Apr 24, 2018
Jakumo:
Dino Ferrari Malaye is very greedy embezzler of government funds, and also a disgusting waste of precious oxygen, so his removal from the mortal realm will in fact be a public service.

After that horrid little man has been secretly buried in the bush, his fleet of Ferrari and Mercedes luxury cars can be auctioned off, so that the proceeds can be returned to the state or national treasuries for future allocation towards road repairs and other vital necessities of everyday life.

Possibly the only person who would ever notice or care that Dino Malaye has been processed into organic fertilizer, would be his grotesquely fat porker of a son, who looks even more dim-witted and vacuous than the baboon whose leaking condom brought that monstrosity into this world.

A parasitic family of looters, headed by an absolute dickHead whose reckless vanity knows no bounds, would be a very appropriate epitaph to close the chapter on that buffoon's entire clan.

Till date Dino has not held any executive position where govt funds was put in his care and there is know known case of corruption against him yet see the bitter bitter things you write and wished him ..The system that pays our senators like rockstars should be blamed and not a senator who used his rockstar income to lead a flamboyant life ... I wish you could write same about Buhari who has been looking the other way while his Fulani herdsmen now innocent people down daily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Cries Out: Says There’s A Plan To Kill Him by bro4u: 6:18am On Apr 24, 2018
9jaArea:
If police kill you it won't be the first time, you won't be missed just die.
Dino stop polluting the Cyber space.
Guess what? If Dino should die today, he'll be given a state burial; either from the Federal or his State govt, but if a person like you dies the highest that will happen in the form of mourning would be drinking of that white/transparent dry gin locals call kai-kai.

(1) (Reply)

State Police Will Destroy Nigeria / Reverend King Set To Contest For 2019 Presidential Race / FG Reacts To Video Of Ganduje Allegedly Receiving Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.