Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 24/04/2018 Tuesday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 24/04/2018 Tuesday (354 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 24/04/2018 Tuesday by banabest(m): 5:15am On Apr 24, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�24th- Tuesday April 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Isaiah 7,8&9_

➡TOPIC: *GET DEEP*

�BIBLE TEXT:
Colossians 2:7
_"Rooted and built up in him, and established in the faith, as ye have been taught,abounding therein with thanksgiving._
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
A time of testing will surely come for every Christian (Psa. 66:10). I have noticed that many Christians do not have deep roots. They do not know God for themselves. They cannot even explain why they do certain things they do, they don't even know why they belong to a particular church, why they speak in tongues nor do they know why they
give offerings. When such Christians face little criticism, they get confused and have no defense; they have no personal relationship with God. Many Christians who are not rooted in Sound Biblical doctrines
can easily be persuaded to follow fables. Some born again believers fall away because they do not know the difference between the true gospel and the beliefs of sects. You may be in church, but if you not 'deep' you will fall away at any shaking or crisis. Work out your salvation (Phil. 2:12). Love God's word and eat it. Make out time to keep a date with God, ask questions from the Holy Spirit to clarify on issues you are not clear on, *"that Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith that ye, being rooted and grounded in love". Eph. 3:17*
��������������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......

My Father, my Father, as I begin to pray, every power fighting my relationship with God, die in the name of Jesus.

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/05/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/05/18 / Prophet Uses Snake To Teach, Perform Miracles As Members Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.