Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) (26513 Views)

UNICAL Suspends Payment Of School Charges Till Further Notice / How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer / Chinese Nursery School Hires Sexy Pole Dancers To Welcome Kids Back To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by Billionboi: 7:21am On Apr 24, 2018
Mikepenny5:
Money for investment,after all this the child fot useless.
Not but will still dpend on God 4his sustaince
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by Hector09(m): 7:21am On Apr 24, 2018
D fact is that those twitter story are always false, how can a sane man paid 2m for a nursery skul student
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by Raskasal(m): 7:21am On Apr 24, 2018
Are you kidneying me? sad sad sad
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by tile07(m): 7:22am On Apr 24, 2018
Is the structure of the school made with gold and diamond?
How on earth will I pay that huge amount for nursery class
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by DrToche: 7:25am On Apr 24, 2018
nawao...for nursery sxhool?
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by sisisioge: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2018
Haaa! Yet their English editor didn't think to well edit this fee schedule! Hian!
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by twinskenny(m): 7:34am On Apr 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
If i have the money it isn't a problem, where "BIG" problem will start is when after paying such amount and i ask my child to remind me of one of Newtons laws and the silly child screams "Bugs bunny!! Thats all folks". The principal, the headmaster, the teachers, and the head of PTA plus my child, all of them go sleep cell........ angry angry
Lmao
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by babajeje123(m): 7:35am On Apr 24, 2018
omonla10:
This is totally unreasonable. And their teachers might be earning less than 100k..maybe the 2m includes quarterly family vacation is Dubai.. What do I know..

There teachers are well paid, From 300k and above
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by Jethrolite(m): 7:35am On Apr 24, 2018
hakeem4:
What is the baby even learning? What is annoying me the most is that pre-school fee. Are they going to call real life teletubbies or tom and Jerry ni?

[img]https:///a/img922/4825/RH4YhY.gif[/img]
Na poor man de say beer bitter.
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by paulpery: 7:38am On Apr 24, 2018
You are paying for land, land, use charge, ac, classroom decorations, artificial grass, Imported chairs, sports facilities, playground, etc_all is packing.will it produce a superb by? . Packing a for Apple, b for ball, c for cow.
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by 4q: 7:39am On Apr 24, 2018
it's simply madness to pay such for a nursery school. SHEER MADNESS.
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by slapandfall(m): 7:44am On Apr 24, 2018
At the end the children may still smoke Igbo and do Yahoo Yahoo

1 Like

Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by bettercreature(m): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2018
omonla10:
This is totally unreasonable. And their teachers might be earning less than 100k..maybe the 2m includes quarterly family vacation is Dubai.. What do I know..

You got it right about the teachers and the vacations.That is what make is that expensive
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by Trottle: 7:48am On Apr 24, 2018
Paying millions for nursery (and primary) schools. Are they learning how to fly a plane or AI and Robotics?

Whereas, an educated stay at home mum can educate her child, and trump whatever they are learning there.

The rate at which proprietors charge higher for subpar education is off point.

1 Like

Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by DEcclesia(m): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2018
the most pertinent thing is not the amount been paid but how competent the educators are and how willing is the child to learn. most of us think that if a child is grammatically means he or she is intelligent... no is not... look for competent school not high paid school
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by airlord2020: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2018
Please op remove the name and school address from this post. You are indirectly endangering the kids there.

3 Likes

Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by Kobicove(m): 8:01am On Apr 24, 2018
If you want to spend that kind of amount on a 1year old that's your problem undecided
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by xreal: 8:01am On Apr 24, 2018
omonla10:

Well, maybe.
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by xreal: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2018
airlord2020:
Please op remove the name and school address from this post. You are indirectly endangering the kids there.

Evans is still in detention. Nothing to fear.

1 Like

Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by Fabulousb36(f): 8:03am On Apr 24, 2018
Pls I want to teach in this school abeg
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by Bleiz(m): 8:06am On Apr 24, 2018
The last sentence sha

1 Like

Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 24, 2018
If you no get money hide your baby.

1 Like

Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by soliddust2020: 8:08am On Apr 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
If i have the money it isn't a problem, where "BIG" problem will start is when after paying such amount and i ask my child to remind me of one of Newtons laws and the silly child screams "Bugs bunny!! Thats all folks". The principal, the headmaster, the teachers, and the head of PTA plus my child, all of them go sleep cell........ angry angry

HEHEHEHEHE, lmao. Dis guy you be wabbit and mean MF for making me laugh hard this morning.
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by Ken4Christ: 8:16am On Apr 24, 2018
Olalan:
And to think they might not teach them better than a 100k paying school. The only difference is the caliber of children the kids get to roll with.

I think the best ways to rate these so called expensive schools is to organize periodic competitions amongst schools which will be telecast live. Then, we will known if the amount is really worth it. I hope the money reflects in the teacher's wages?

1 Like

Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by delishpot: 8:23am On Apr 24, 2018
soberdrunk:

Hahahaha, you want them to stress your child's brain ni? grin grin grin grin
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by anochuko01(m): 8:27am On Apr 24, 2018
anyone wonder why seun's father's THE AMBASSADORS hardly makes front page? and the school does a lot oo
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by soberdrunk(m): 8:28am On Apr 24, 2018
delishpot:

Hahahaha, you want them to stress your child's brain ni? grin grin grin grin

For that amount they "must" not only stress it, they must also upgrade it to maximum efficiency....... angry
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by Mires: 8:30am On Apr 24, 2018
No one is commenting about #2m acceptance fee (Non - refundable).

Teachers hardly earn something reasonable in some of these hybrid schools.

1 Like

Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by delishpot: 8:30am On Apr 24, 2018
soberdrunk:

For that amount they "must" not only stress it, they must also upgrade it to maximum efficiency....... angry

Hahahaha I cant shout. grin grin grin
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by Muzikluva(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2018
Arrant nonsense! Funny enough, the teachers salaries might not be upto 50k sef.
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by Digitron: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2018
i know the school, most of the pupils are children of staff of multinationals and their fees are paid by the company

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professor Bose Afolabi Wins $2.5 Million Bill Gates Grant / Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University / Thomas Adewumi University Unveils 214KW Solar Farm, Powers Kwara Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.