Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) (26514 Views)

UNICAL Suspends Payment Of School Charges Till Further Notice / How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer / Chinese Nursery School Hires Sexy Pole Dancers To Welcome Kids Back To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by DeniyiDebesin(m): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2018
There is no gud school or bad school, once u ar good, u ar good..
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by jaychubi: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2018
Modo9:
I saw this on twitter and decided to share

source https://twitter.com/subdeliveryzone/status/988539551869259778

Have you thought of the kind of friends the kids will make there, dts part of what is being paid for
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by Catalyst001(m): 9:02am On Apr 24, 2018
This is nonsense to me
what is the difference between what they teach and what I was taught in my public school?
And thank God for who I am today
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by Reference(m): 9:14am On Apr 24, 2018
Tukor32:
if I get the money..I will fix my children there..because of friends/contacts they will meet there..seriously speaking sugar cake no be bamboo

What is the meaning of friends/contacts. This is a debasing mindset. You set up yourself as a salesman and perpetual follower. Why not go for excellence and be a leader, a person whom others will look up to and follow. This is a defeatist mentality. Your child will end up in bad company.

3 Likes

Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by Offpoint: 9:20am On Apr 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
If i have the money it isn't a problem, where "BIG" problem will start is when after paying such amount and i ask my child to remind me of one of Newtons laws and the silly child screams "Bugs bunny!! Thats all folks". The principal, the headmaster, the teachers, and the head of PTA plus my child, all of them go sleep cell........ angry angry

Hahaha.... you dey vex gan o even your pikin sef go go cell joingringrin
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by bong4(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2018
jericco1:
they can't even construct a reasonable sentence despite the money they charged. bullshit

Did you read that last line? All fees are must be paid......
What a shame!!!
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by Smartademu(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2018
Remzie:

ORIGINAL HONEY IS AVAILABLE NOW @AFFORDABLE PRICE. 09053535672
God bless your hustle, you are not a lazy youth.

1 Like

Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by uboma(m): 9:51am On Apr 24, 2018
Trottle:
Paying millions for nursery (and primary) schools. Are they learning how to fly a plane or AI and Robotics?

Whereas, an educated stay at home mum can educate her child, and trump whatever they are learning there.

The rate at which proprietors charge higher for subpar education is off point.

I know about a family who raised up their children from home schooling...

This they did from the day the children were born. These children never attended Primary and Secondary schools but they excelled in WAEC (back in the days). They attended Universities overseas.

But for a fact, it took them a while to adjust to the reality of mixing with peers....

2 Likes

Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by Smartademu(m): 9:55am On Apr 24, 2018
Reference:

What is the meaning of friends/contacts. This is a debasing mindset. You set up yourself as a salesman and perpetual follower. Why not go for excellence and be a leader, a person whom others will look up to and follow. This is a defeatist mentality. Your child will end up in bad company.
True talk. We went to slate carrying schools and look at where we are today. My children attend a not so posh school but am proud of their achievements so far, they can hold their head high anywhere they find themselves. Thank God.

1 Like

Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by Ubty: 9:58am On Apr 24, 2018
bong4:

Did you read that last line? All fees are must be paid......
What a shame!!!

Upon all the millions, they can't construct simple grammar. We have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by bigtt76(f): 10:27am On Apr 24, 2018
Their choice really ....keeping up with the Joneses they call it undecided

Modo9:
I saw this on twitter and decided to share

source https://twitter.com/subdeliveryzone/status/988539551869259778
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by KrystosCJ(m): 10:30am On Apr 24, 2018
I like the school. Since they've been making waves in Nairaland through repeated or recycled posts, not one of them either management or staff has responded or replied.

When you have your own business, charge what you think is fair.
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2018
Catalyst001:
This is nonsense to me
what is the difference between what they teach and what I was taught in my public school?
And thank God for who I am today
u fit put ur children for dat public school...fact remains we are not serious in this country go to most public schools de lack teachers with poor environs imagine two teachers to teach over 1700 students in ten classes... Any country dat refuses to fix education is doomed... Today talent are wasting cos most of d private schools only reading no sporting activities...today we only rely on d street to get talent
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:49am On Apr 24, 2018
Is it through out for schooling till university and pre degree level. Na wa o
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by nonix22(m): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2018
caliber of people?? in nursery school
Olalan:
And to think they might not teach them better than a 100k paying school. The only difference is the caliber of children the kids get to roll with.
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by nonix22(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2018
is it not better I invest the money and send them abroad as they get to Secondary school
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2018
It's a private school. They have the right to set whatever prices they want. You don't like it, move your child to a cheaper private school or to a public one. No one is forcing you to keep your child there.
It's like coming to tell us on t shirt costs £200 in Gucci shop when you can jejely go to Primark and buy one you can afford at £10

1 Like

Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by juliuscapps(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2018
I had better pay for my kids to study at IITA School than paying this miserable amount.
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by Julietcutie(f): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
If i have the money it isn't a problem, where "BIG" problem will start is when after paying such amount and i ask my child to remind me of one of Newtons laws and the silly child screams "Bugs bunny!! Thats all folks". The principal, the headmaster, the teachers, and the head of PTA plus my child, all of them go sleep cell........ angry angry
see as u made me laugh out my wig from my head in the office ...lol
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by Evangkatsoulis: 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
airlord2020:
Please op remove the name and school address from this post. You are indirectly endangering the kids there.

How is the op endangering lives? Abi na hidden place the school dey b4?
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by kevoh(m): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
I will take my kids there if I can afford it. Double your hustle if you can and strive to make that kind of money. You will not be doing bad belle over others paying 2 million naira! tongue It's not like anyone is forced to take their kids to the school, why then are you complaining?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by Trottle: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
uboma:

I know about a family who raised up their children from home schooling...

This they did from the day the children were born. These children never attended Primary and Secondary schools but they excelled in WAEC (back in the days). They attended Universities overseas.

But for a fact, it took them a while to adjust to the reality of mixing with peers....

Exactly boss!
Peer Socialization doesn't properly start till around Primary School age, so what's the real essence of Kindergarten?

Even if I'm picking naira notes on the streets, I can't pay such amount for a nursery school, when the children can learn better at home. And learning is not restricted to "A" for apple. It includes certain basic lessons and etiquettes which is never learnt anywhere save at home.

However, something tells me that networking /connections is the main reason some parents send their wards there.
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by chukzyfcbb: 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
2m per annum for primary school. wetin dem dey learn for primary school sef.

its from Jss1 that the real education begin. anyways the school has their target at the upper class.

You can't be earning 12million per annum and be paying 2m in school fees per child. you are a dumbo.

I don't expect anybody earning less that 2m per month to step foot there, otherwise you are living beyond your means.
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by dazzlingd(m): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Olalan:
And to think they might not teach them better than a 100k paying school. The only difference is the caliber of children the kids get to roll with.

the problem is that rhe child is one year old...what do you want to teach a one year old and what does a one year old knows about rolling with calibre of people
Re: Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) by TTNL: 1:49am On Oct 29, 2018
BOOKS FOR KIDS (NURSERY & PRIMARY SCHOOL BOOKS)

We are into bulk sale of children educational books like: story books, continuous weekly assessment, effective writing skills, colouring book for all classes, text books, famous poems for children - poems kids will love, educational materials, quantitative & verbal reasoning, e.t.c

FOR BOOKINGS, CALL:
07066880314 , +2348020805269

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professor Bose Afolabi Wins $2.5 Million Bill Gates Grant / Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University / Thomas Adewumi University Unveils 214KW Solar Farm, Powers Kwara Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.