Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Update: ''she Raped Me'' 50 Year-old-man Who Impregnated His Daughter Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update: ''she Raped Me'' 50 Year-old-man Who Impregnated His Daughter Says (416 Views)

Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo / Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) / "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

Update: ''she Raped Me'' 50 Year-old-man Who Impregnated His Daughter Says by alexhman: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2018
Yesterday i shared the story of a 50 year old man identified as Taiwo Oyelabi, who impregnated his 21 year old daughter at their home in Community Road, Badore, Iba in Lagos state.

Police investigations have revealed that Oyelabi, a private security guard, started having sex with his own daughter in November 2017.

He and the mother of the victim have separated and he was left with caring for her and her other siblings. The suspect drew the attention of his neighbor when he started to take the victim to his workplace everyday.

Speaking in an interview with newsmen while he was paraded at the state police command yesterday, Oyelabi blamed his daughter for luring him to commit the abomination. According to him, his daughter raped him.

''This is not ordinary. It is the work of the devil. But my daughter is also to blame because she raped me. She started by kissing me. The first time she did it, I was sleeping. I woke up and beat her and told her to stop it. I even took her to a white garment church for deliverance, where I was told to bring some things with which to prepare some spiritual bath for her to stop the act. I even went ahead to engage her in a nylon-making factory, yet she continued.

We did it five times. By the time she realised she was pregnant, she was over three months gone and there was nothing we could do about it. Besides, I am not the only one she has slept with. She also has a boyfriend. I believe her boyfriend is responsible for the pregnancy.

When I discovered she was pregnant, I tried to kill myself three times, but people stopped me. The first time, I tried to drink insecticide, but a neighbor stopped me. I later jumped into a well, but I was rescued alive. I wanted to take my life because this is not real. It was my landlord that reported me to the Police because I owe him” he said

see full details @ http://www.ritalori.com/update-raped-50-year-old-man-impregnated-daughter-says/

Re: Update: ''she Raped Me'' 50 Year-old-man Who Impregnated His Daughter Says by Osasnidas(m): 9:17am On Apr 24, 2018
Re: Update: ''she Raped Me'' 50 Year-old-man Who Impregnated His Daughter Says by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2018
I said something doesn't add up with this story.

Why TF isn't the girl in question not speaking to the media as well? Abeg let her come and defend these claims

The Nigerian Army Neutralises Armed Bandits In Adamawa, Recover Weapons / Look And Know Before You Love / 60 Year Old Man Stabs, Kills Daughter A Day To Her Marriage

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8