Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

''I Want To Become President Because Young People Require My Tutelage'' - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Want To Become President Because Young People Require My Tutelage'' - Atiku (336 Views)

Major-General Biu: “Repentant Boko Haram Members Can Become President” / A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Require My Tutelage And Experience-atiku Abubakar(video / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''I Want To Become President Because Young People Require My Tutelage'' - Atiku by IamHeWrites: 11:25am On Apr 24, 2018
In an interview with BBC Africa, former vice president and presidential hopeful, Atiku Abubakar, says he wants to vie for the president of Nigeria come 2019 because;
"I believe the younger people require my experience, they require my tutelage and they require my tutelage to be able to be successful in their own time"

Watch a video of him speaking in the interview below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96NfX4uY5p4

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/i-want-to-become-president-because-young-people-require-my-tutelage-atiku-video.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Public Works Scheme: Edo To Engage 3,600 As Obaseki Pledges More Opportunities / Senator Dino Melaye In Police Net After Injuring Himself Trying To Escape / Advice To President Buhari On Zaria Genocide:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.