Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Divine Provision Prayer Contents For Nairalanders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Provision Prayer Contents For Nairalanders (354 Views)

How To Access Divine Provision Before Need Arises / Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 16/10/2017 Enjoying Divine Provision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Provision Prayer Contents For Nairalanders by Mobileowowa: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,

Its good to be back on Religion section, we use this channel to help us read prayerful and inspiring contents. This prayers can be used by all as its help you attract your end result. The following are the prayer contents

Read Ps 23, Haggai 2:6-8, 1 Cor 16:9, Rev 22:1-2.
1) Give God thanks for His goodness and mercy over your Life.
2) Father ,in the name of Jesus move the heavens and earth and render help unto me.
3) Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus, shake the world and all that is inside it and cause them to begin to help me.
4) Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus, shake the nations where my help is been tied to and release them to me.
5) Father, in the name of Jesus, shake every where possible and release to me riches and provision to accelerate the fulfilment of my vision.
6) Father, by the help of the Holy Ghost, send financial help that will turn my financial captivity around.
7) I decree, Every adversaries blocking my financial helpers be broken in pieces in the name of Jesus.
cool I decree, every opposed and attacker of my financial doors be broken in pieces in the name of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer 'healed' Of Acne After Pastor Commanded It To Dry Up Testifies / "If Your Husband Beats You Up, You Must Endure, Not Divorce!!!"---pastor / Amazing Things That Happens When We Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.