Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

How To Access Divine Provision Before Need Arises - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Access Divine Provision Before Need Arises (57 Views)

Divine Provision Prayer Contents For Nairalanders / Read If You What To Access Divine/godly Wisdom / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 16/10/2017 Enjoying Divine Provision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Access Divine Provision Before Need Arises by Sunreb(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24
*Triumphant Entry of Jesus to Jerusalem*

This event is celebrated each year by Christians on Palm Sunday. Jesus came to the city Jerusalem riding a donkey. He was greeted by a crowd acclaiming him by waving palm branches and laying cloaks on the ground to honor him.

From this event, I want us to consider how Jesus accessed divine provision for His need and how the same could happen in our lives.

ACCESSING DIVINE PROVISION BEFORE THE NEED ARISES

How sweet is it for man to have solutions to problems before the problems exist or for any student to have answers to examination questions before the examination day?

having provisions to meet the needs of life before the needs arise could put man at rest without any anxiety.

Jesus needed a Colt to ride for His triumphant entry into Jerusalem but even before the need arose, God had already made provision for that need.

This is marvelous.

The Colt was tied down because it was a provision to meet a particular need in the life of Jesus.

There is a secret I want you to note at this juncture; the secret is that whenever God makes any provision to meet your need, He makes sure that provision is secured in His way until the need arises.

For Jesus to claim the tied provision available to meet His need, He sent two of His disciples to access and claim the provision of God for His need.

When He sent the two disciples, He also gave them the Word-“The Lord needs it.” This Word is the key to unlocking or releasing that provision to meet His need.

The celebration of Palm Sunday in the church calendar calls for prayers to access every divine provision to fulfill our destiny.

Therefore, there is a need for us to pray!

But before we enter into the prayer house where provisions are available for our needs, I want you to note that there are divine provisions already matured to meet a particular need in your life, but those provisions are still tied down somewhere.

We need to locate where our divine provisions are located and pray to access those provisions to meet our present and future needs.

*Note:* The first thing you need to do now is to recognize the present need in your life.

There is a difference between need and want.

Your present needs have to do with your life and the plan of God for you presently.

Jesus realized the need to enter Jerusalem in the plan of God and also the need to ride on a Colt.

*Prayer:* Pray to God to open your eyes to the essential needs of your life.

*Prayer:* pray to God to open your eyes to the divine provisions available to meet your urgent needs.

*Note:* Jesus sent two of His disciples to untie the Colt needed to ride into Jerusalem.

The next thing you need to do is to rise and access and claim every divine provision available to meet your needs.

*Prayer:* God of provision, I access and claim every divine provision for my needs in the name of Jesus.

*Note:* Jesus gave the Word of power to the two disciples to claim the Colt (Divine provision) on His behalf.

Now, you are going to make use of the same word that Jesus gave to His disciples.

*Prayer:* Every divine provision for my need, I need you in my life now, come to me in the name of Jesus.

*Note:* The word of the Lord says all that God has given me shall come to me.

Can you identify those things that God has given you?

Begin to call them out for the fulfillment of God’s plan in your life.

I pray that none of your needs will bring shame and reproach to you!

HAPPY PALM SUNDAY!

ACCESSING DIVINE PROVISION BEFORE THE NEED ARISES

How sweet is it for man to have solutions to problems before the problems exist or for any student to have answers to examination questions before the examination day?

having provisions to meet the needs of life before the needs arise could put man at rest without any anxiety.

Jesus needed a Colt to ride for His triumphant entry into Jerusalem but even before the need arose, God had already made provision for that need.

This is marvelous.

The Colt was tied down because it was a provision to meet a particular need in the life of Jesus.

There is a secret I want you to note at this juncture; the secret is that whenever God makes any provision to meet your need, He makes sure that provision is secured in His way until the need arises.

For Jesus to claim the tied provision available to meet His need, He sent two of His disciples to access and claim the provision of God for His need.

When He sent the two disciples, He also gave them the Word-“The Lord needs it.” This Word is the key to unlocking or releasing that provision to meet His need.

The celebration of Palm Sunday in the church calendar calls for prayers to access every divine provision to fulfill our destiny.

Therefore, there is a need for us to pray!

But before we enter into the prayer house where provisions are available for our needs, I want you to note that there are divine provisions already matured to meet a particular need in your life, but those provisions are still tied down somewhere.

We need to locate where our divine provisions are located and pray to access those provisions to meet our present and future needs.

*Note:* The first thing you need to do now is to recognize the present need in your life.

There is a difference between need and want.

Your present needs have to do with your life and the plan of God for you presently.

Jesus realized the need to enter Jerusalem in the plan of God and also the need to ride on a Colt.

*Prayer:* Pray to God to open your eyes to the essential needs of your life.

*Prayer:* pray to God to open your eyes to the divine provisions available to meet your urgent needs.

*Note:* Jesus sent two of His disciples to untie the Colt needed to ride into Jerusalem.

The next thing you need to do is to rise and access and claim every divine provision available to meet your needs.

*Prayer:* God of provision, I access and claim every divine provision for my needs in the name of Jesus.

*Note:* Jesus gave the Word of power to the two disciples to claim the Colt (Divine provision) on His behalf.

Now, you are going to make use of the same word that Jesus gave to His disciples.

*Prayer:* Every divine provision for my need, I need you in my life now, come to me in the name of Jesus.

*Note:* The word of the Lord says all that God has given me shall come to me.

Can you identify those things that God has given you?

Begin to call them out for the fulfillment of God’s plan in your life.

I pray that none of your needs will bring shame and reproach to you!

HAPPY PALM SUNDAY!

Thanks

Sunday
_Prayer Exercise House_

(1) (Reply)

How Adam And Eve Were Given Take-away Foods / What The Bible Say About Work / A Complete Overview On Deep Cleaning Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.