Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters (25478 Views)

Convid 19 Task Force Asked Buhari To Lockdown Abuja Immediately / Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video) / President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by dynicks(m): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
let's invite seunmsg and Gavelslam to tell us.

They will either abuse Gej or Reno Omokri.

If they can answer the question i will personally campaign for buhari here
you forgot to include "buhariguy"...

4 Likes

Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by kaen1317: 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
Only interested in Fulani domination of Nigeria through the deception known as cattle colony. Shedding innocent blood is collateral damage and doesn't matter to them. But God is on the throne watching

3 Likes

Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by NothingDoMe: 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
AHCB:
if i'm not mistaken, they still said the same thing under Jonathan, and even OBJ. this international creeps won't ever say anything meaningful about nigeria. so its about time we tell them to shove it and let us rest and face our business.
I don't agree that they should face their business.

Without the fear of international community, the impunity of this current government will skyrocket

6 Likes

Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
doctokwus:
He has improved Fulani herdsmen.
From being a ragtag,nomadic,grazing tribe for several decades,if not more than a century,he has now turned them to a very formidable killing machine,just within 3years,with the aim of completing the job Uthman Dan Fodio cudnt finish in the Middle Belt.

Doctokwas kwa.

IPod member spotted.
Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by Goroz: 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Please sirs and ma'ams, I'm in urgent need of a room in surulere for rent. Please help
Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by NothingDoMe: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:
It's obvious the zombies are feeding fat from this bubu's administration that is why they switched of their brain and thinking faculty.
Festus Keyamo is number one zombie. Can't you see the fat on his head and body?

3 Likes

Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by galaxy15(m): 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Aa pitiful as it may be, I'LL rather have Buhari rule than Goodluck. Though he's not the best option but I'll pick him over that coward.

Meanwhile, this govt is proof that the country is not run by the president (figure head) but by those who put them there and this trend well continue till ages to come! Except drastic measures are taken of which I wouldn't mention as not to look as though I support homicide (you get the picture if you're smart cool )

1 Like

Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by uchealo(m): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
He claimed to be fighting corruption... The man is such a joke.

3 Likes

Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by bigpicture001: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
xreal:
What's your point?

All Nigeria's past and present leaders are the same.
...not true, never true..actually not true

1 Like

Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by Teenaira: 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
I believe Buhari and APC government are truelly not competent to rule this country. They succeeded in driving Jonathan away with hate speech. 3 years down the line, they still find it difficult to stop or reduce the hate speeches.

I now believe you can never give what you don't have.

3 Likes

Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by Follygunners: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by Jaykolo10(m): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
Only his fellows dullards... come 2019 they shall be crashed, squashed, and driven out of positions

cry

2 Likes

Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by dvee2: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Reno and his bunch of paid trolls in Nairaland sponsored by GEJ did even worse than this in 2015 Cambridge Analytica but they still lost the election.
Keep repeating the slander while Buhari cruise to victory in 2019.
Just a year to election you can't even name a single candidate to challange Buhari yet you sleep on Nairaland saying get your PVC.
Get your PVC to vote for whom? You can't even name a successor. You guys are funny.
Without saying a word Baba has finished you guys remaining you guys to go insane soon. LOL
SAI BABA!!!!!!!
Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by AHCB: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
NothingDoMe:
I don't agree that they should face their business.

Without the fear of international community, the impunity of this current government will skyrocket
impunity seem to stem not only from this government, but from past government as well. so whats new?
Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by onitshaman: 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
Reno omokri is a criminal. let him come back to Nigeria na, he is a thief and they are all in the same camp with dasuki de sukuk thief. Reno the looter, stop running come back home�����⚖️�
Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by PointZerom: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
Omenkalives buhariguy ngeneukwenu liondeleo donvikings madridguy 12submarine come and help the vegetable stone coated nyash president.
Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by kaen1317: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
doctokwus:
He has improved Fulani herdsmen.
From being a ragtag,nomadic,grazing tribe for several decades,if not more than a century,he has now turned them to a very formidable killing machine,just within 3years,with the aim of completing the job Uthman Dan Fodio cudnt finish in the Middle Belt.
so on point my brother. Its now a deception game on the southeast to get votes with a fake promise of presidency. 4 more years on this road and his mission will be completed
Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by arherfish(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
Where has Sarrki gone to.
Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by arsenal33: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
Truth be told, PDP has nothing new to offer Nigerians in 2019
Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by PointZerom: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
onitshaman:
Reno omokri is a criminal. let him come back to Nigeria na, he is a thief and they are all in the same camp with dasuki de sukuk thief. Reno the looter, stop running come back home�����⚖️�

Your wailing is a music to my soul, wail more.
Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by PointZerom: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
arherfish:
Where has Sarrki gone to.

Sarrki is buhariguy

1 Like

Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by kabillion(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
Relentless herdsmen attacks and 20 against 80% chance of not returning to the house u left anytime of the day still breathing.
Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by Assassin101: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
This Govt is a Facade
Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
Sowore2019 if you know you know, U sef go register yaself

1 Like

Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by mancanoe: 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
Buhari is a total failure...
Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by Melinde: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
xreal:
What's your point?

All Nigeria's past and present leaders are the same.
idiot you didn't even answer his question. Zombie
Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by johnsonedidiong(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hunger and killing
Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by lailo: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
This man is educated but only exploring d stupidity of pdp zombies.The report of transparency international is as a result of shocking revelation of reckless looting of Nigeria's common wealth exposed by Buhari's government. There has never been such revelation in d history of d country and u expect corruption index not to go up? May be Buhari should have covered it like pdp. If u no get sense Reno,nigerians have sense.When an Ibo man is d presodent of amnesty international and ICC, I guess there reports will favour a president who is a perceived enemy of biafra. Also we all know that PDP is behind this senseless killings here and there tagged Fulani herdsmen(their only strategy to regain power). Kwontinu
Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by slowice(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
I wonder how people still expect much from this man..... He simply has nothing to offer anybody be it a Northerner or southerner, mother, father, children absolutely nothing but what pains me most is how he believes he has done well abi his brain is paining him
Re: See The Question Reno Omokri Asked Buhari's Supporters by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
the redundant nomad is all shades of fiasco!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Ayorinde Prays For Bola Obasanjo @ 68 (Photos) / Blackout: Electricity Generation Sinks To 1,580MW / Nasir Yunusa And Nganjiwa Report To EFCC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.