Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Nabila Fash Meets Miracle, CeeC, Tobi, Alex & Nina #BBNaijaTop5 (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nabila Fash Meets Miracle, CeeC, Tobi, Alex & Nina #BBNaijaTop5 (Photos) (48490 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nabila Fash Meets Miracle, CeeC, Tobi, Alex & Nina #BBNaijaTop5 (Photos) by Franzinni: 7:00am On Apr 25, 2018
Idiots thier house is burning... They are using the fire from the house to light igbo!!

Nigeria néeds the voice of our yeyebrities to be more vocal...

Two face tried and they slap one face.... He defused to turn the other face even though he has two face
Re: Nabila Fash Meets Miracle, CeeC, Tobi, Alex & Nina #BBNaijaTop5 (Photos) by Hekundayo: 9:26am On Apr 25, 2018
I tired ooo
Re: Nabila Fash Meets Miracle, CeeC, Tobi, Alex & Nina #BBNaijaTop5 (Photos) by Witnes: 9:48am On Apr 25, 2018
sprints1:
Nigerians and the way they judge people so because he co-omomora means he is not decent... abegi go and sit down lazy Nigerian youth na to dey judge people upandan...
E go pain me wella wen persin grab my sweetie that way except we re related.
Lazy yoot grabbing persin wife waist. Hahaha
Re: Nabila Fash Meets Miracle, CeeC, Tobi, Alex & Nina #BBNaijaTop5 (Photos) by Sexyolori(f): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Why is she not yet pregnant
womb monitoring association chairman.a typical example of a lazy nigerian youth.
Re: Nabila Fash Meets Miracle, CeeC, Tobi, Alex & Nina #BBNaijaTop5 (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
horluwaloseyi:

The guy said the truth, proof of guys lashing her was out online so get your fact before jumping to conclusion .

What truth? That she has had sex with guys? And so? Guys have also had sex with her, guys have also had sex with someone else. Everybody has had sex with everybody. Is she not supposed to have sex. What exactly is the problem, here I can't see it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' / Anyogu Elekwachi Mazi Ukonu Is Dead! / Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.