Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Keystone Bank Past Questions And Answers (latest/updated Version) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Keystone Bank Past Questions And Answers (latest/updated Version) (8801 Views)

All School Of Nursing Past Questions And Answers Latest Here / Skye Bank Past Questions And Answers (practice Here) / NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keystone Bank Past Questions And Answers (latest/updated Version) by chiebuka55: 8:05am On May 19, 2018
Keystone Bank Past Questions and Answers (Latest/Updated Version)

Keystone Bank has finally shortlisted candidates and sent out invitations for aptitude test.

Congrats to those who were invited. Now you need to get yourself prepared for the aptitude test if you really want to work with Keystone Bank. Dragnet is the recruitment firm conducting the Keystone Bank aptitude test.

NOTE
Keystone Bank-Dragnet aptitude tests are computer based tests (CBT) and the format comprises of GSE style of questions.

Continue: http://www.applyforajob.org/keystone-bank-past-questions-and-answers-for-job-aptitude-test-download-online/

Test comprises of numerical, verbal, and abstract reasoning.

Numerical: This comes in a variety of format. A short scenario is presented to candidates, after which the question progressively get difficult. This assesses candidates’ ability to grasp and understand numbers, charts, analytical reports etc. According to Dragnet Solutions, the score obtained signifies the candidate’s ability to:

– Comprehend tables, charts and graphs.
– Make inferences from numerical data.
– Juxtapose contrasting numerical data
– Evaluate quantities to arrive at a correct judgment.

Verbal: Assesses a candidate’s aptness to quickly extract information from written sources and make an objective judgement on the basis of that information. The verbal reasoning tells employers on how a candidate will perform when working with complex written information such as correspondence, reports, research etc. Dragnet Solutions says score gotten on verbal reasoning displays a candidate’s ability to:

– To read and comprehend written passages of text.
– Understand individuals word meanings
– Evaluate competing statements.
– Deduce relevant information to arrive at a correct judgement.

Abstract Reasoning: This measures a candidate’s aptness to grasp and understanding concepts and ideas, both new and old. Test takers are presented with grid containing shapes and are required to choose the missing shape from five options. Abstract reasoning provides an indication of how an applicant will take on board new concepts or develop new ideas using existing information. Score denotes one’s ability to:

– Think divergently.
– Switch between concepts and levels of analysis
– Ability to innovate and solve problems.
– Taking a strategic perspective.

Continue: http://www.applyforajob.org/keystone-bank-past-questions-and-answers-for-job-aptitude-test-download-online/

Re: Keystone Bank Past Questions And Answers (latest/updated Version) by Dblaiz(f): 7:54am On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Keystone Bank Past Questions And Answers (latest/updated Version) by koladami: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2020
Good morning guys, please I really need keystone Bank past questions. You can send it to my mail dkayzm@gmail.com. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Past Questions And Answers (latest/updated Version) by Jamixlee: 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
I need past questions please
Davoomat@gmail.com
Re: Keystone Bank Past Questions And Answers (latest/updated Version) by Aanu96(f): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
Jamixlee:
I need past questions please
Davoomat@gmail.com

Please I need keystone past question
Kindly send to my mail nikkifikky@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Keystone Bank Past Questions And Answers (latest/updated Version) by Pamoramo(m): 12:05am On Jun 14, 2021
Hello, is there any one that has done the keystone bank test this year 2021, passed and is awaiting invite for interview. If yes please send me a mail on demolaadeosun@gmail.com. I did the test in March and still awaiting update, it will be nice to have other people to share information with.

Thanks.
Re: Keystone Bank Past Questions And Answers (latest/updated Version) by lammadirika: 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
Pamoramo:
Hello, is there any one that has done the keystone bank test this year 2021, passed and is awaiting invite for interview. If yes please send me a mail on demolaadeosun@gmail.com. I did the test in March and still awaiting update, it will be nice to have other people to share information with.

Thanks.
did you do the interview or is just test that you did?
Re: Keystone Bank Past Questions And Answers (latest/updated Version) by Pamoramo(m): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
lammadirika:
did you do the interview or is just test that you did?

Just test, been waiting for invite for interview for a while now thou

(1) (Reply)

Some Ghanaian Cities And Big Towns. / What/who Is Vasportal? / What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.