Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,745 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG (32660 Views)

Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) / Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG by steveDpro: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
Okay
Re: FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG by grandstar(m): 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
NotBeenPaid:
NPower & NYSC schemes will continue to render the youths useless in this country.

These monies could be used to set up industries and create millions of employments but as usual only few will understand this.

Issorite

Economic illiteracy is a big problem.

I pray any wage increase will not be too high as the inflationary cost will be punitive.

When Jonathan increased wages over 3 fold in 2011, the economy could handle it better as oil dollars were flowing. An increase in Forex demand could easily be met by increasing the dollar supply which partially explains why the foreign reserves were not as buoyant as they should be.

Now with those day gone, any increase in Forex demand due to the looser fiscal policy can not be backed up by an increase in dollar which will lead to a depreciation of the naira. My real worry is how big the fall will be.

I think Buhari is already a goner. The passion for him in the core North is gone. Tribalist don't realise that. The passion that brought him in is gone. No more massive turnout.

The swing Southwest won't vote for him.

The Middle Belt are as likely now to vote for him than they are to give their daughters to Fulani herdsmen to marry.

The South South and South East will vote for him enmasse only if he seeks reelection in 2039.

Buhari is a goner
Re: FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG by EMINIBLAIT(m): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhtRax-B8jW/?r=wa1

abeg people help me with likes and video views
Re: FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG by MrRitchie: 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
wwwtortoise:
grin

Scrap the sh!t and keep the sh!tmoney to your sh!tselves.

Serving this sh!thole is not by force.
if u no want relocate allow ppl we need am collect
Re: FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG by sprints1: 12:53am On Apr 25, 2018
Naija is a sick country walai imagine a corper earning 214k per annum and an entry graduate at access bank earns over 200k a month abeg scrap this nonsense called NYSC and pay graduate the money in full...subject them to community development service in each of the state they come from or choose to stay
Re: FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:40am On Apr 25, 2018
JuanitaJames:
Youth corp things. I didn't enjoy my youth service.
It's a waste of time
Re: FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG by Nickymezor(f): 8:11am On Apr 25, 2018
Story
Re: FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG by Assassin101: 8:26am On Apr 25, 2018
another cheap campaign move by the clueless incumbent
Re: FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG by Barblow(m): 8:50am On Apr 25, 2018
Instead of wasting money on the national assembly members, ministers, special advisers, special assistants etc the government ought to be paying the corps members at least 100k monthly so that after the 1year many would start-up private businesses with the money they have been able to save!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state... / Father Of Late Corper, Ifedolapo Oladepo Drags FG, NYSC To Court, Demands N100m / How To Write An NYSC Personal CDS Project Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.