Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Urgent Help Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Urgent Help Needed (898 Views)

Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Urgent Help Needed / Urgent Help Needed On How To Save Fingerprint To Sql Using U Are U 4500 And Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed by mickeyenglish(m): 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
To the gurus in the building! Something keeps bothering my mind, and it's the way images actually work on nairaland. Instead of posting pictures after a thread on Nairaland,there's another medium of doing that which was provided. The problem now is how to use it. For example the other option is this [img][/img].I would be grateful if someone could quickly explain how to insert images within this parameters.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by zcnox: 12:45am On Apr 25, 2018
mickeyenglish:
To the gurus in the building! Something keeps bothering my mind, and it's the way images actually work on nairaland. Instead of posting pictures after a thread on Nairaland,there's another medium of doing that which was provided. The problem now is how to use it. For example the other option is this [img][/img].I would be grateful if someone could quickly explain how to insert images within this parameters.
Its simple just put your image in between the tag
[img]Your image link[/img]
Re: Urgent Help Needed by mickeyenglish(m): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2018
zcnox:

Its simple just put your image in between the tag
[img]Your image link[/img]

Tried it.. Still not working

(1) (Reply)

Mindblowing Upcoming Technologies You Wish Already Existed / Javascript Chess Engine / Where Can I Learn Android Development In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.