Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Angry Nigerians Descend On President Buhari Over His Tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Nigerians Descend On President Buhari Over His Tweet (1933 Views)

Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. / I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC / IGP Transmission Saga. Nigerians Descend On Man Who Murdered English On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Nigerians Descend On President Buhari Over His Tweet by pstnicodemus(m): 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
President Buhari sent out his condolences and Nigerians are simply not buying it

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians Descend On President Buhari Over His Tweet by Validcode: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
Where is the president's tweet? All that is displayed are responses to the supposed tweet.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians Descend On President Buhari Over His Tweet by SalamRushdie: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Buhari is the devil

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians Descend On President Buhari Over His Tweet by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
Brace yourselves buhsti loyalists are coming

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians Descend On President Buhari Over His Tweet by EbukaHades10(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
All these insults no fit commot baba from office. Get ur PVC and do the needful

3 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians Descend On President Buhari Over His Tweet by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
presidents tweet u say.buhari dat does not know ao to write his name, is d one twitting.k o

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians Descend On President Buhari Over His Tweet by Paperwhite(m): 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
Too bad for Nigeria @ present.
Re: Angry Nigerians Descend On President Buhari Over His Tweet by Firefire(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
Bloody gonment!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians Descend On President Buhari Over His Tweet by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
"With all due respect sir....."

Hahahahahaahahaha!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians Descend On President Buhari Over His Tweet by Sirjamo: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
I hate it when Ipob and pdp symphatizers are tagged Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerians Descend On President Buhari Over His Tweet by Archangel15: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Sirjamo:
I hate it when Ipob and pdp symphatizers are tagged Nigerians.

Osmond Eleojo Adejo Is now an ipob youth

6 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians Descend On President Buhari Over His Tweet by PlsBanMe: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
Are you saying Nigerian now has a president?

No country with a president will let Fulani militias go about with guns killing innocent people and do absolutely nothing about it but terrorize the BRING BACK OUR GIRLS group by deploying hundreds of policemen to stop their peaceful gathering.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo Back In Prison. / Kwankwaso Supporters Takeover The Streets Of Kano After Kwankwaso Defection / You Can't Stop Me And My Wife While I'm Alive - Akpabio Fumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.