Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: (2218 Views)

Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South / Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: by Deprofessional(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
(1) Benue indigenes will be killed in their numbers.

(2) Fulani people will take over your land through cattle colony. FG will use its might to ensure that happens

(3) The whole of middle belt from Plateau to Taraba, to Adamawa, Kogi, Benue, will witness military backed ethnic cleansing.

(4) PMS will rise to N250 per liter

(5) Nigeria will go into the worst recession ever. Nigerians will eat themselves.

(6) The worst nepotism will be unleashed. 90% of Federal appointment will be from the north.

(7) Oppositions will be tortured, hounded into prisons and forced to flee the country.

(cool South East will make the final and determined push for the independent of Biafran.

(9) Many will die in the final lap of the struggle .

(10) The international community will wade in. Israel and Us including France, south Africa and many other countries will force Nigeria to conduct a referendum.

(11) People like orji uzo kalu, Rochas Okorocha, Ken nnamani will embark on a fruitless campaign of telling Igbo's to vote to remain in Nigeria.

(12) Igbos will ignore the fifth columnists in their midst and vote massively for independent of Biafra.

(13) In the mean time, Yorubas, seeing that Biafrans have succeeded, will move for their own independent state.

(14) A lot that I cannot put down will take place, but ikweres will elect to move back to where they truely belong.

(15) I enjoin everyone reading this thread to mark it, as the events and many more not written herein will manifest in no distant time from next year.

(16) My dreams always come true. And the above and many more that I cannot put down are what I saw.

(17) May God bless us all.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: by SalamRushdie: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
Tinubu will be killed by Buhari

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: by dafeyankee: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ok
Re: If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: by WATCHOVER(m): 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Tinubu will be killed by Buhari
Haha you go take laugh kill person grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: by Lomprico2: 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
He will die on may 30th after inauguration n swearing-in so none of this will happen because his christian vice will take over! Ask abacha if u think am lying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: by muykem: 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dokpesi collected N2b in build up to 2015 election to do what you are doing now and he failed. How will achieve it with your borrowed MB?

5 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: by countryfive: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
its wrong to wish people death but deep within me I wish he leaves the scene
Re: If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: by buhariguy(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
OK
Re: If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: by lastmessenger: 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
If buhari wins expect the worst in the history of this country. This man is evil and nothing but evil but whatever be the Case, we are ready. We got only one life to live.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: by Archangel15: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
If Buhari wins I'm traveling out of this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: by vedaxcool(m): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
Wailing zombies will wail for another 4 years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: by Onechancearmy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
vedaxcool:
Wailing zombies will wail for another 4 years

Moronic ass-licking zombies will be mastur-bating while the country crumbles around them.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: by Okoroawusa: 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
op please remove that "if"
Buhari has won 2019 election as long as he is alive,well and still interested
Re: If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: by Okoroawusa: 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Deprofessional:

(2) Fulani people will take over your land through cattle colony. FG will use its might to ensure that happens

(3) The whole of middle belt from Plateau to Taraba, to Adamawa, Kogi, Benue, will witness military backed ethnic cleansing.

(5) Nigeria will go into the worst recession ever. Nigerians will eat themselves.

(6) The worst nepotism will be unleashed. 90% of Federal appointment will be from the north.

(7) Oppositions will be tortured, hounded into prisons and forced to flee the country.

(cool South East will make the final and determined push for the independent of Biafran.

(10) The international community will wade in. Israel and Us including France, south Africa and many other countries will force Nigeria to conduct a referendum.

(11) People like orji uzo kalu, Rochas Okorocha, Ken nnamani will embark on a fruitless campaign of telling Igbo's to vote to remain in Nigeria.

(12) Igbos will ignore the fifth columnists in their midst and vote massively for independent of Biafra.

(13) In the mean time, Yorubas, seeing that Biafrans have succeeded, will move for their own independent state.

(14) A lot that I cannot put down will take place, but ikweres will elect to move back to where they truely belong.

(15) I enjoin everyone reading this thread to mark it, as the events and many more not written herein will manifest in no distant time from next year.

(16) My dreams always come true. And the above and many more that I cannot put down are what I saw.

my son stay away from hard drugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: by Okoroawusa: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
Deprofessional:

my son,stay away from hard drugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: by ihitenansa: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
Deprofessional:

17, Which god will bless us if we elect buhari??

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: by powerkey: 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
BIAFRA will be gotten if Buhari wins in 2010.
Re: If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: by Troublemaker007(m): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
Archangel15:
If Buhari wins I'm traveling out of this country

I recently bought a bungalow in Ghana sef for my family and wife’s family to relocate to just before the election. Trying to get my visa and that of my wife approved for us to travel to Malta in Europe and set up something there before coming back and leaving just before the election. I cannot be killed by a dirty, firty and uneducated Fulani.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: by obonujoker(m): 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
Your business o... I and my family are almost out of this country....

How will I stay in s country where some fools think Buhari is the best Nigeria has to offer because of religion and tribe??

Eyin le'mo o....

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: by UncleJudax(m): 12:46am On Apr 25, 2018
obonujoker:

How will I stay in s country where some fools think Buhari is the best Nigeria has to offer because of religion and tribe??

Eyin le'mo o....
Your head de there jare...the country is full of shiii...the people deserve all they are getting...let them vote in the Old foool...

Na dem sabi

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: by rusher14: 3:16am On Apr 25, 2018
obonujoker:

Eyin le'mo o....

Be quick about it.
Re: If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: by Deprofessional(m): 8:20am On Apr 26, 2018
Deprofessional:

Re: If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: by Lloydfather(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2018
Deprofessional:

PMB I will vote for u this time.
Sai Baba
Re: If Buhari Wins In 2019, The Following Will Happen: by orisa37: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2018
Deprofessional:

And many more.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Spokes person Goofed On Channels Television Big Time! / Analysis Of Who Wins The Top 5 States / The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.