Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,498 members, 7,843,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

List Of Online Portals Grooming And Promoting Lazy Nigerian Youths - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Online Portals Grooming And Promoting Lazy Nigerian Youths (528 Views)

Is There Any Online Portals To Check Past Waec Results And How Far Back ? / Online Portals For Nigerian Teachers To Teach And Provide Content / Lecturer Explains Why Nigerian Youths Prefer Studying Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Online Portals Grooming And Promoting Lazy Nigerian Youths by qanda: 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
It is with pain and sadness that we compiled these web portals and web links promoting examination malpractice as if it is a legit business. More painful is the reality that the examination bodies are either unawares of this development or complicit in the act.
This effort was necessitated by a Facebook post made a concerned Nigeria Bamidele Ademola-Olateju. She wrote (Note, names of individuals mentioned in her post replaced with XXXXXXXXXX):

…………………Quote

Let's Shut Down These Websites
On Mondays, I do not want to post anything but Òbíríkítí messages but stuff happens. In the last 20 minutes, my phone is jamming with calls and messages drawing my attention to sites where answers to exam papers are provided online in real time. I understand it takes N400-N800 to get the answers. I will be making calls to see how Google can help. In the meantime, xxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxx, let's do a Whois on these sites and begin action on them and their hosting platform from abroad. Dear Patriots, if you know any site with similar services and it is not listed here, please inbox me their domain name. This is an assault on the future of Nigeria. To the owners of these websites. You cannot hide. We will get your information from the Registrars even if you make your information private. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, please be informed. I will call you.
Naijaclass, Examcrown, Exponet, examsort, Gurus, examloaded

………….Unquote

We strongly discourage Nigerian youths from patronizing this EVIL Business Men/Women, they are destroying the future of their beneficiaries and the future of our Nation.

While it may be difficult to completely curb the online “Expo” business, it is important to get the examination bodies (WAEC and JAMB) involved in investigating and prosecuting the owners of the portals and any staff found complicit in this shameful act.

With Google Alert service, the examination bodies can easily track the activities of the online Expo vendors but it may be a secondary concern to them. Some of their staff are beneficiaries of the income realized from the “Expo” business.

The reality that some parents, teachers and School owners support this unwholesome development makes it even more difficult to address.

Re: List Of Online Portals Grooming And Promoting Lazy Nigerian Youths by qanda: 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
For serious minded Students and Nigerian Youths, there are a number of Mobile Apps for accessing and practising Past Questions and Answers for JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, POST UTME, Job Test, Professional Examinations etc Some of them developed by pass.ng and Nigerian Scholars.
The Latest of them is Q and A App, released on April 1.

Download Q and A App from Google Playstore

(1) (Reply)

UONGOZI Institute Leadership Essay Competition 2018 For Young Africans / Fow World : List Of Countries In Africa And Their Capitals / GSMAid: How To Create A Strong And Easy To Remember Password.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.