Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Here Is The President's Tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is The President's Tweet (337 Views)

People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President / Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React / See Watin Mr President Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The President's Tweet by Almoner1: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
I extend my sincere condolences to the Govt and people of Benue State, the Mbalom community, and especially the Bishop, priests & members of the St Ignatius' Catholic Church, whose premises was the unfortunate venue of the heinous killings of worshippers and two priests by gunmen. This latest assault on innocent persons is particularly despicable. Violating a place of worship, killing priests and worshippers is not only vile, evil and satanic, it is clearly calculated to stoke up religious conflict and plunge our communities into endless bloodletting. I want to assure the people of Benue, and all Nigerians, that we will ensure that the assailants are apprehended and brought to justice for this vile and sacrilegious act.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Attracts $43bn Investment Proposals / Atiku Atikulating Nonsense At Chatham House / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.