Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Daddy Freeze Says Super Eagles Can’t Win 2018 World Cup, Reveals Why - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Says Super Eagles Can’t Win 2018 World Cup, Reveals Why (568 Views)

Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' / Wizkid Denies Being Billed To Perform At Opening Ceremony Of 2018 World Cup / "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Says Super Eagles Can’t Win 2018 World Cup, Reveals Why by Olascosuco(m): 12:42am On Apr 25, 2018
Controversial on-air personality, Daddy Freeze has stated that the Gernot Rohr’s Super Eagles cannot win the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

Freeze said Rohr’s men will not lift this year’s World Cup trophy because Nigeria’s senior national team is full of average players.

According to him, Rohr has no pedigree as a coach in football and his players are China base.

Speaking through his Twitter handle.

Freeze wrote:-

“Nigerian team, are made up of average players, Nigeria cannot #RaiseATrophy at Russia!.

“Currently, we rank 47 in FIFA Rankings, our players are playing for clubs in CHINA, our coach doesnt have any known pedigree!”.

Nigeria is in the same group with Croatia, Iceland and Argentinahttp://www.naijafrend.com.ng/2018/04/daddy-freeze-says-super-eagles-cant-win.html
Re: Daddy Freeze Says Super Eagles Can’t Win 2018 World Cup, Reveals Why by Bowwow11(m): 12:43am On Apr 25, 2018
I will comment on this later
Re: Daddy Freeze Says Super Eagles Can’t Win 2018 World Cup, Reveals Why by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:45am On Apr 25, 2018
grin

When is the world cup?
Re: Daddy Freeze Says Super Eagles Can’t Win 2018 World Cup, Reveals Why by Uyiii: 12:50am On Apr 25, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

When is the world cup?
you asking like you caretongue don't worry, when the world cup starts, you'll definitely know.
we gonna shove it all up in your arses and frustrate y'all with it like you did to us as regards bbn.
All social media platforms, NL included is gonna be bombarded with world cup news no matter how irrelevant it is 'like luka modric sneezing in his dream'.
Lest I forget, we're always in charge of the remote control when the world cup kicks off, no dragging, just respek yourselves ms.bbn, zee world and telemundos.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Says Super Eagles Can’t Win 2018 World Cup, Reveals Why by Uyiii: 1:01am On Apr 25, 2018
Freeze calm down, nor be tithe matter be thischeesy
Anyways, Freeze's assertion isn't far fetched, but I don't think nigerians are bothered much on lifting the trophy.
we'll be very contented with going through to the quarter finals.
In the world cup, consciously or subconsciously, every average nigerian has got a team/country he usually supports when 9ja is out or do not qualify.

so Freeze baba, nor be today ikebe dey back. Once dem knack 9ja comot, we go return back to default settingscheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Says Super Eagles Can’t Win 2018 World Cup, Reveals Why by donstan18: 1:15am On Apr 25, 2018
Uyiii:

you asking like you care. don't worry, when the world cup starts, you'll definitely know.
we gonna shove it all up in your arses and frustrate y'all with it like you did to us as regards bbn.
All social media platforms, NL included is gonna be bombarded with world cup news no matter how irrelevant it is 'like luka modric sneezing in his dream'.
Lest I forget, we're always in charge of the remote control when the world cup kicks off, no dragging, just respek yourselves ms.bbn, zee world and telemundos.

What exactly is your point?

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Says Super Eagles Can’t Win 2018 World Cup, Reveals Why by Uyiii: 1:18am On Apr 25, 2018
donstan18:

What exactly is your point?
if you can't comprehend what I wrote, then sorry I can't help your dull brain.
see donstan o, na me you wan take form savage??
you dey crase.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Says Super Eagles Can’t Win 2018 World Cup, Reveals Why by donstan18: 1:22am On Apr 25, 2018
Uyiii:

if you can't comprehend what I wrote, then sorry I can't help your dull brain.
see donstan o, na me you wan take form savage??
you dey crase.

It's not about savage, it's just that sometimes people tend to abuse the privilege of being foolish by giving an epistle back-back with no single point. And it's important for me to call them to order.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Says Super Eagles Can’t Win 2018 World Cup, Reveals Why by Uyiii: 1:23am On Apr 25, 2018
donstan18:

It's not about savage, it's just that sometimes people tend to abuse the privilege of being foolish by giving an epistle back-back with no single point.
well, first and foremost, I don't think using privilege and foolish in a single sentence synchronises at all, what a stupid oxymoron from an overrated idiot. In the second place, you're the very fvcking foolish fool here (FFF).
I know you now, you form savages upandan little wonder I highlighted that in the first reply I dropped on your brain-less paw-paw head.
you form men rights activist in all nooks and crannies of NL, gallivanting around like a bastardize satan looking for any female/feminist comment to devour like your sole very pathetic life depends on it and you get paid for it so as to quench the timidly hunger that has so engulfed, savoured and devoured your kwashiorkor-like structure.

I don't like feminism either anyways, doesn't necessarily mean I'll start jumping on every feminists comments at a glance like ordinary oloshos jumping on every preek with the highest coin in the streets of ibadan.
although you're male, you're a Nairaland olosho, FVCK YOU.

Most at times, the way you carry feminist matter/talks on your very sadistic and pathetic head leaves me with no other conclusion/option that you're a zombified FÄGGOT whose gay monster partner has so rummaged, deformed and vandalised your anal cavity, making you poo all over the place like a kindergarten kid.
no wonder you seek solace in finding and preying on every feminist and or ordinary NL comments to ooze out your repugnant odour on.

So my guy, there are certain rules that governs NL that I wouldn't want to break, I am still tryna streamline what I am suppose to tell you ordinarily for dropping your brain before quoting me senselessly, I would have love to complement this with a very hot slap deep inside your pale sunken eyes making you share a striking resemblance with a goat left in harmattan to suffer.
you were unbanned few days ago I think, same here.
If you think because you've got numerous accounts (you use in liking your own comments) and that's given you a privilege and hardened your ball-less balls to drop comments devoid of sense with your brain-less brain ubiquitously, my guy nor do am reach my side abeg.
What a melancholic retardëd monkey, spitslipsrsealed

common gerrarahia mehn shït.

form Savage for NL likes ke, if you dey fit withdraw and convert yours to money, then teach me abeg.
See this dogmatic mumu. donstan18, IamD18

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Says Super Eagles Can’t Win 2018 World Cup, Reveals Why by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 25, 2018
Only a fool would open his/her big mouth and say Nigeria will win the World Cup!!!Do they think World Cup is corruption that Nigeria can claim 1st?Atimes,we need to be realistic and stop fooling one another
Re: Daddy Freeze Says Super Eagles Can’t Win 2018 World Cup, Reveals Why by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:47am On Apr 25, 2018
Uyiii:

you asking like you caretongue don't worry, when the world cup starts, you'll definitely know.

undecided

Stop talking like a little boi who misplaced his chinchin & moi moi..Abegi, .call me out when world cup starts & put the money where ur huge mouth is...

Who gives a fvck about ur BBN & telemundo?Im not ur ordinary Nigerian girl.. So, save ur tears ...
Re: Daddy Freeze Says Super Eagles Can’t Win 2018 World Cup, Reveals Why by donstan18: 4:51am On Apr 25, 2018
Uyiii:

[s] Well, first and foremost, I don't think using privilege and foolish in a single sentence synchronises at all, what a stupid oxymoron. In the second place, you're the very foolish one here.
I know you now, you form savages upandan little wonder I highlighted that in the first reply I dropped on your head.
you form men rights activist in all nooks and crannies of NL, gallivanting around like Satan looking for any female/feminist to devour like your life depends on it and you get paid for it.
I don't like feminism either anyways.

So my guy, there are certain rules that governs NL that I wouldn't want to break, I am tryna streamline what I am suppose to tell you ordinarily for dropping your brain before quoting me senselessly.
you were unbanned few days ago I think, same here.
If you think because you've got numerous accounts and that's given you a privilege to drop comments devoid of sense every where you go, my guy nor do am reach my side abeg.

common gerrarahia mehn shït.
[/s]

What an epistle from a pained soul, i'm blushing already grin were you crying while typing this? lol,
Did I hurt you so bad? cheesy

You simply deserve a highfive on your ancestral face with an iron bucket to erase and reset your dull brain from being foolish.....He claimed I do tag ladies, yet he tagged a lady who gave her opinion up there with a baseless epistle with no sensible point.
Can't you see how stupid some hypocrites can be? cheesy

Save this piece of shiit for your old man boy!....Whenever you see the oldest man in your pathetic life, stupidly drag him by his sagging and shrink ballz and tell him to his face that he can never take your crown of foolishness no matter how hard he tries.

C'omon will you get d'fvck outta here!

I can't stop laughing grin He stupidly modified his comment when people liked my clapback by saying that I have numerous accounts used in liking my posts cheesy ....You were busy giving me epistle looking for likes forming savage before donstan your god, but got disappointed grin grin grin Novice!

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Says Super Eagles Can’t Win 2018 World Cup, Reveals Why by Uyiii: 6:11am On Apr 25, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

undecided

Stop talking like a little boi who misplaced his chinchin & moi moi..Abegi, .call me out when world cup starts & put the money where ur huge mouth is...

Who gives a fvck about ur BBN & telemundo?Im not ur ordinary Nigerian girl.. So, save ur tears ...
hi, I was only joking and being sarcastic.
Thought you would get it, Nor vex.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Says Super Eagles Can’t Win 2018 World Cup, Reveals Why by Uyiii: 6:14am On Apr 25, 2018
donstan18:

What an epistle from a pained soul, i'm blushing already grin were you crying while typing this? lol,
Did I hurt you so bad? cheesy

You simply deserve a highfive on your ancestral face with an iron bucket to erase and reset your dull brain from being foolish.....He claimed I do tag ladies, yet he tagged a lady who gave her opinion up there with a baseless epistle with no sensible point.
Can't you see how stupid some hypocrites can be? cheesy

Save this piece of shiit for your old man boy!....Whenever you see the oldest man in your pathetic life, stupidly drag him by his sagging and shrink ballz and tell him to his face that he can never take your crown of foolishness no matter how hard he tries.

C'omon will you get d'fvck outta here!

k.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Says Super Eagles Can’t Win 2018 World Cup, Reveals Why by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:14am On Apr 25, 2018
Uyiii:

hi, I was only joking and being sarcastic.
Thought you would get it, Nor vex.

Oh i tot ur ready to bet 100k naira for ur Nigeria team on world cup .. cool

(1) (Reply)

Selena Gomez And Her New Makeup Artist Killed It At MET 2018 / Ase Adua (Mastery Of Prayer) - Latest 2018 Islamic Prayer By Sheikh Iyanu Olohun / Social Justice Through Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.