Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' (66147 Views)

Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money / Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me / "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Famousbabe(f): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nigerian Big Boy Who Just Became A Multi Millionaire Sprays His Mother Money!!!..

Here is a trending video of a young Nigerian man who recently hit jackpot, spraying money on his mother.

The video has generated lots of reactions.. Mostly negative reactions from Nigerians who feel the young man may be involved in Yahoo plus ritual or something like that.

Popular OAP, Daddy Freeze even reacted with this comment:

"Mama check your pant... thank you"

Instagram user, Suffycruz, fired back at Daddy Freeze and wrote:

"@daddyfreeze what rubbish talk is that from a man of your calibre. That’s not right"

More comments...

Amakanana: "Make she no die ooo"

chiioma_m: "Someone’s pant has just been used for ritual"

Watch the video here and see more reactions after the cut...

Source http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/mama-check-your-pant-daddy-freeze.html?m=1

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Famousbabe(f): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Olalan(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Obviously money not gotten from hard work and legitimate hustle

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by lilmax(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
mama na illiterate, pikin na illiterate

things like this happens when you're poor in the brain

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by CreepyBlackpool: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
So its not just the police that believe any young man with car and cash is into yahoo plus, other citizens too have joined them. sad

So if I make money now I'll keep living like a poor man to avoid being termed a yahoo plus guy
Smh for nigerians

and besides I thought the gods only accept pants of young ladies undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by daddytime(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
Na waaa...I pity the poor woman.

See wetin physical, spiritual and emotional illiteracy dey breed.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Emmzy201(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
So daddy freezer also believes panties can make you super rich
SMH *spits on his skull*

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by thesicilian: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
So its not just the police that believe any young man with car and cash is into yahoo plus, other citizens too have joined them. sad

So if I make money now I'll keep living like a poor man to avoid being termed a yahoo plus guy
Smh for nigerians

Use your brain bro, otherwise you'll never make that kind of money you're talking about. Will you "pour" your hard earned money on the ground like this?

172 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
If my Mum was alive I'd do this often!! In Africa that's how we celebrate our parents.. You don't know the suffering they might have gone through! Money na bastard enjoy mama!!!

13 Likes

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Danelo(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
We will see the news on front page again.

"Boy who sprayed lots of money on his mother runs mad"

8 Likes

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nigerian Big Boy Who Just Became A Multi Millionaire Sprays His Mother Money!!!.. 

He just became a millionaire overnight with no source of business or means, not even lottery winnings!
Mama, you need to check ya pant tru tru.
(for those that believe in tbe pant theory tho!)

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Kenekingisback: 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
But this does not.make sense grin
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by landmark86: 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
Not every riches are rituals
God blessing still existing
I pray our hustle pays
2019 shall open new doors in our lives

18 Likes

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Frankyboy1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
Useless generation! Where money is the god of some people, so this public ridicule and show of demented mentality is the only way to appreciate the mother! That some people support this rubbish is only an indication of how low our morals have become, a lot of reorientation is needed for the next generation

37 Likes

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Ayoswit(f): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
K
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Factgist: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires

https://www./2018/12/10-Facts-About-Nnewi.html?m=1
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Kylekent59: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
cry

Tears of joy. Finally, her son made it.

No matter how successful you are, enemies must talk.

1 Like

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Austema(m): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mama check your pant?
Well, it is obvious that this the result of attacking men of God; increase in madness
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Godwinfury(m): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
When a single sweat isn't spent in making money, you spend the money like water.

—Godwin

8 Likes

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Poor woman. If only he puts half that money into her everyday lifestyle.. She's needs a new wrapper, good supplements and a healthy meal plan. Awon omo Iya oniborun meji feeling funking for the gram! Tueh!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by RevenGeMission: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dayuuuuum
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by sacx: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
What currency is that? Doesn't look like naira

5 Likes

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

Smh for nigerians

lol...it is easy to spot shady money
Ever wonder why people who stay abroad are termed stingy? Because it really isn't easy making money and if he made that money the legit way he will give it to his mom properly. The poor woman even looks bemused sef

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by ElNero(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
Why do I feel pity for the boy and his mum even with all that money??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by mrkings84(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
The currencies look fake......in this dispensation u hardly get mint notes in large numbre

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
POVERTY is not just the absence of MONEY, but also the absence of SENSE.
When one is not rich in sense he is POOR.
So MAMA your is still POOR because of his stupidity...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by DONADAMS(m): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
this one na yahoo boy...I no 1 hear any explanation

2 Likes

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
Freeze no get sense. Shey mama wey don enter menopause naim dem go use her pant again.

3 Likes

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by DONADAMS(m): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
mrkings84:
The currencies look fake......in this dispensation u hardly get mint notes in large numbre
they look fake...yes...buh bros there are mints in the north oh...the ATMs there gives mint almost all the time

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Stephanie Hornecker Slays In See-Through Cleavage-Baring Top (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.