Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

How Old Were You When You Discovered Your True Self - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Old Were You When You Discovered Your True Self (542 Views)

What Truth During Childhood Have You Discovered To Be False? / Knowing Your True Enemy #THERISEOFSODOM / How Old Were You When Your Mother / Father Died And How Old Were They (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You Discovered Your True Self by 2morogobeta(f): 2:26am On Apr 25, 2018
me 24.

i always knew myself

but because of circumstances i was not able to be my true self

and i was lost too

but im finding myself, almost there.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered Your True Self by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 25, 2018
19, (6 years ago)thanks to marijuana. I saw myself for who I really am.
Re: How Old Were You When You Discovered Your True Self by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 25, 2018
You never discover your true self because you constantly changing. The question you asked is a deep philosophical question (mind&body, body & soul) with lots of scientific proof as to why and why not. In same vein, No one ever grows up to be mature we only just learn how to behave in public.

Back to your question, To prove you constantly changing and not discovered yourself. Go back to your Facebook posts and pictures during the age range you think you discovered yourself, You would begin to think twice if it was you who has those posted.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Villagers Unburied Dead Man After Rev.sis Secretly Buried His Father In Anambra / ok / 2008 Model, Toyota 4runner,automatic Gear,tokunbo#5300000 Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.