Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

What Truth During Childhood Have You Discovered To Be False? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Truth During Childhood Have You Discovered To Be False? (226 Views)

When You Discovered That Your Husband Is A Chronic Womanizer, Do These Quickly / Memunat And Ola: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives Were Childhood Best Friends / How Old Were You When You Discovered Your True Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Truth During Childhood Have You Discovered To Be False? by Ogamysamo: 8:45am On Feb 19, 2022
gone are those days when learning is based on what older people say!

growing up as a child or as children many things were said, some were true but most were false most of which the elders know it was really false but will always tell you it was real.

Which Of Those Things You Were Told Had You Discovered Its All Lies?

Re: What Truth During Childhood Have You Discovered To Be False? by Ogamysamo: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2022
i used to believe masquarades were spirit until when during my primary school days a guy fought with masquarades and they shamelessly unmasked themselves and fought him back the guy never went scot free, i mean he was seriously injured but he help us to know the hidden truth.

all thanks to the gods guy

(1) (Reply)

Umunne Let's Be Guided / Ibadan / How To Spread Awareness And Reach Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.