Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Senators ‘fight’ Over EFCC Clampdown - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators ‘fight’ Over EFCC Clampdown (16374 Views)

Yari Threatens To Sue Media Organisations Over EFCC Story / Breaking: NJC Gives Onnoghen Fresh Query Over Efcc's Petition / Senate Broke Into Chaos Over EFCC Nominees As Saraki Calls For Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators ‘fight’ Over EFCC Clampdown by PointZerom: 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
SBG04:

The President allowed criminal elements pass through their gate to the NASS? Please where is the link to that information?
Maina was immediately dismissed the moment it was revealed he was secretly reinstated. He has been declared wanted by the EFCC and is no where to be found. Babachir lawal was sacked and was asked to report to the EFCC. His case is under investigation just like Ekwerenmadu and Omisore. And please, Buhari is not incharge of the security at the National Assembly. The National Assembly has a budget of N125billion. If the leader of the National Assembly prefers to buy vehicles and loot the rest of the N125 billion, instead of spending on upgrading the security of the National Assembly, its not the fault of Buhari.

Since Buhari is not in charge of security in NASS,

Who is the chief security of Nigeria?

Why will a party said to be fighting corruption be admitting criminal elements like OUK etc?
Re: Senators ‘fight’ Over EFCC Clampdown by Biodun556(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
SBG04:

The President allowed criminal elements pass through their gate to the NASS? Please where is the link to that information?
Maina was immediately dismissed the moment it was revealed he was secretly reinstated. He has been declared wanted by the EFCC and is no where to be found. Babachir lawal was sacked and was asked to report to the EFCC. His case is under investigation just like Ekwerenmadu and Omisore. And please, Buhari is not incharge of the security at the National Assembly. The National Assembly has a budget of N125billion. If the leader of the National Assembly prefers to buy vehicles and loot the rest of the N125 billion, instead of spending on upgrading the security of the National Assembly, its not the fault of Buhari.
thanks
Re: Senators ‘fight’ Over EFCC Clampdown by Biodun556(m): 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up, Amaechi was indicted by the court of law in rivers state but Buhari looked the other way, OUK, Obanikoro are saints and their cases closed upon joining Buhari's camp, even properties etc seized from one former corrupt governor from SS under gej has been returned to him upon joining buhari's camp. Buhari is a disaster.
so it is Buhari that jail Amaechi in the court or what?
Re: Senators ‘fight’ Over EFCC Clampdown by PointZerom: 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
Biodun556:
thanks

What you're thanking him for today will come back to hunt you tomorrow.

You're thanking him for systematically exonerating Buhari of any blame including his main entrance to Aso rock been used by invaders to steal the mace, but you're blaming GEJ for all the crimes committed under him.

Posterity won't be kind to some people.
Re: Senators ‘fight’ Over EFCC Clampdown by Barzinime(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Where stealing isnt corruption na,

anybody could steal & nothing will happen

If you people cant reason and understand why is there chaos like never before in NASS, you should know something is fishy

How many senators are you sending back home? guess none

But you guess only shout send Buhari/dullard back to duara because no more ghana must go bags for them to pass bill, stealing is a lil tougher unlike before.

Nigerians need to reset their brain..

cos it seems politicians have bought you peoples destiny

anyimontana:
Am sure senators will be missing GEJs civilian regime right now...

Dino, how change na?

Change ko balance ni
Re: Senators ‘fight’ Over EFCC Clampdown by somehow: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
Babachir was suspended and his case already in court or you don't know?

Maina case is also in court or you also don't know this? He has been removed from his position that was erroneously given to him.
PointZerom:

What of Maina and Babachir and why will a party said to be fighting corruption be admitting the likes of OUK whose criminal case is ongoing?.
Why will your President and his handlers allow criminal elements to pass through their gate to NASS to steal the mace?.

Pls I am waiting for your reply.

Cc somehow
Re: Senators ‘fight’ Over EFCC Clampdown by PointZerom: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
somehow:
Babachir was suspended and his case already in court or you don't know?

Maina case is also in court or you also don't know this? He has been removed from his position that was erroneously given to him.

Which court?

Stop diffending criminality. A president that employed the dead will oppress the living.
Re: Senators ‘fight’ Over EFCC Clampdown by somehow: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
You're asking me which court? If I tell you that, you will then ask which judge and which color of cloth is he wearing?

I don't do sensational, emotional or sentimental politics. I don't just like falsehood. That's all.
PointZerom:

Which court?

Stop diffending criminality. A president that employed the dead will oppress the living.
Re: Senators ‘fight’ Over EFCC Clampdown by PointZerom: 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
somehow:
You're asking me which court? If I tell you that, you will then ask which judge and which color of cloth is he wearing?

I don't do sensational, emotional or sentimental politics. I don't just like falsehood. That's all.

Shut up and answer my question.
Re: Senators ‘fight’ Over EFCC Clampdown by gamaliel9: 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
SBG04:

Nigeria does not need those planes? You people have been screaming that Buhari is not doing anything about the insurgency in the NE. We're are trying to upgrade our capacity to respond with QRF planes and you're saying we don't need?
Are the institutions meant for prosecuting corruption not going after the thieves in the NA? So what's the problem sir and why are you people making noise when Nwabaoshi and his fellow criminals are being prosecuted by the EFCC? Am I missing something?

There should be a level playing ground in corruption case. In the fight against corruption,the first thing that matters is PERCEPTION. Everybody should be SEEN to be under the law. EFCC is under the presidency,and for your information,the State cannot prosecute anybody WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE ATTORNEY-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION. People have written petitions to the EFCC detailing allegations of corruption by Fashola[borehole,website],Tinubu[illegal acquisition of properties,drug deals,etc], even Amaechi,El-Rufai,etc..Orji Uzor Kalu,Goje,etc but the attorney general decides who to pursue,who to tell report yourself to efcc WITHOUT DATE,whom to tell the date to report to EFCC...And so o
t
Re: Senators ‘fight’ Over EFCC Clampdown by gamaliel9: 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
I like the prosecution of Peter Nwaoboshi,they are following judicial process. But like what i said earlier,fighting corruption is about perception...Petitions against Amaechi,Fashola,Tinubu,Fayemi,Goje,etc,has been lying in Efcc since 2015[even before that sef]...That of Nwaoboshi is recent,but his case began before them...it is the one that the attorney-general authorized...if just only Amaechi is picked up to be prosecuted among these people,and later ,Nwaoboshi follows,do you think all these noise of 'using deodorant for some and using insecticide for others' can be sustained?
Re: Senators ‘fight’ Over EFCC Clampdown by gamaliel9: 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Senators ‘fight’ Over EFCC Clampdown by mechanics(m): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
They are already guilty.
Re: Senators ‘fight’ Over EFCC Clampdown by somehow: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Their trade mark with their insults... Empty to the core. Asking for the court when you should know the normal court federal cases are taken to.

Oh maybe I rated you highly thinking you would know that too lol.
PointZerom:

Shut up and answer my question.
Re: Senators ‘fight’ Over EFCC Clampdown by JusticeSeeker: 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
sholatech:
The Handwriting is all over the walls. EFCC, Police and DSS are set to go after all Anti-Buhari NASS Members..We smelt the coffee after the record breaking mace snatching affair few days back.
Are their hands clean? Sentiments and political affiliation or inclination aside, let justice prevail.
Re: Senators ‘fight’ Over EFCC Clampdown by NothingDoMe: 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
omokab:
yes by allowing them to loot our treasury dry. They never see anything. You people call for it. You asked buari to be proactive in his fight against corruption and started call him names.as well as efcc that they are toothless dog, now they are trying to bite and you are calling them another name. If the senators don't have skeloton in their cupboard they should fear not.
Yes. But you know say dog nor dey bite owner and family members.

I nor tok pass like that
Re: Senators ‘fight’ Over EFCC Clampdown by NothingDoMe: 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
somehow:
Yea, you do not need to be afraid when stealing under him. So much better for looters.
So there are no looters under Buhari abi? Una welldone oh.
Re: Senators ‘fight’ Over EFCC Clampdown by somehow: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Comprehension. To steal now is not what you do and feel relaxed.
NothingDoMe:
So there are no looters under Buhari abi? Una welldone oh.
Re: Senators ‘fight’ Over EFCC Clampdown by NothingDoMe: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
somehow:
Comprehension. To steal now is not what you do and feel relaxed.
So there are unrelaxed looters under his government. cheesy cheesy cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria / 2023: Sani Yerima Declares For President / PDP Reconciliation Committee Meet, Sign A Final Peace Communique (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.