Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns (15732 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish / Armed Robber Caught By Soldiers After Robbery In Enugu (Video) / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by Samsimple(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2018
A student armed robber who was paraded by operatives of Nigerian Police in Lagos Police state, has pleaded with the security operatives that he will turn a pastor if he is released.

A teenage robbery suspect, Emmanuel, who was recently arrested by the Police in Lagos shocked detectives when he knelt down, weeping and begging to be set free; he promised become a pastor, according to Vanguard.
The suspect, a student of Government Model Secondary School in Lagos, was paraded by Lagos Police boss, Imohimi Edgal, alongside 19 other robbery suspects arrested in different locations.
He said: “I am a student of Government Model Secondary School. I was arrested because I went to rob with members of my gang on the Island. This is the first time I am participating in robbery.
“Our leader is AY, and three others who escaped when Police came. The Police recovered three guns from me. They abandoned their guns inside the vehicle. I was holding the dagger while the others held the guns.
“I am feeling terrible; if God saves me from here, I will be a Pastor. I am a mass server and I do receive Holy Communion.”

SOURCE>> https://www.tori.ng/news/94602/release-me-and-ill-turn-a-pastor-says-teenage-stud.html

Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by divinehand2003(m): 8:37am On Apr 25, 2018
Lol

The stupid boy should stop deluding himself and whosoever cares to listen to him.

Why didn't he release himself and turn into a better Nigerian before he was caught?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by Samsimple(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2018
there is always a first time for everything boy...
drake abeg con do God's plans 4 me

4 Likes

Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by HeWrites(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2018
You want to be like Apostle Suleman and the likes.

You don't want to be robbing people with GUNS again but want to be robbing people with MICROPHONES

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by vizkiz: 11:16am On Apr 25, 2018
You will turn to a pastor and continue stealing in a "legit" way yeah?

Asking for tithes and offerings and saying those that didn't pay will not make heaven yeah?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by nanakgh(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2018
Lmao, you still wanna steal, you just wanna make it legal this time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by NwaAmaikpe: 11:16am On Apr 25, 2018
shocked

They should free him since he has already chosen to be a pastor.
Because even Jesus said in Matthew 19:14; "Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God."

I'm just concerned that a robber will want to become a pastor without any training.
Does it mean pastoring in Nigeria is similar to armed robbery?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by nabegibeg: 11:16am On Apr 25, 2018
Samsimple:
A student armed robber who was paraded by operatives of Nigerian Police in Lagos Police state, has pleaded with the security operatives that he will turn a pastor if he is released.

A teenage robbery suspect, Emmanuel, who was recently arrested by the Police in Lagos shocked detectives when he knelt down, weeping and begging to be set free; he promised become a pastor, according to Vanguard.
The suspect, a student of Government Model Secondary School in Lagos, was paraded by Lagos Police boss, Imohimi Edgal, alongside 19 other robbery suspects arrested in different locations.
He said: “I am a student of Government Model Secondary School. I was arrested because I went to rob with members of my gang on the Island. This is the first time I am participating in robbery.
“Our leader is AY, and three others who escaped when Police came. The Police recovered three guns from me. They abandoned their guns inside the vehicle. I was holding the dagger while the others held the guns.
“I am feeling terrible; if God saves me from here, I will be a Pastor. I am a mass server and I do receive Holy Communion.”

SOURCE>> https://www.tori.ng/news/94602/release-me-and-ill-turn-a-pastor-says-teenage-stud.html

It is too late to cry

The law must take its full course

Be a pastor in jail

9 Likes

Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by Treash(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2018
So that he can concentrate on choir members.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by Giddymoney(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2018
grin

When the going gets tough, then they will involve Christianity

God is indeed MERCIFUL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by maxiuc(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by talk2saintify(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2018
shocked

He is Talented in the Game Already

1 Like

Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by Omeokachie: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2018
No

1 Like

Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by nabegibeg: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abomination want to strike

1 Like

Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by dominique(f): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2018
Wash! They always repent when caught.

1 Like

Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by Yinxies(f): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2018
He wants to turn con pastor

Biko lock him away till he receives sense

2 Likes

Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by sisisioge: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2018
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Life can be so simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by dequeenishere: 11:21am On Apr 25, 2018
Whatever gave him the impression that becoming a pastor is synonymous to repentance is fooling him. Ur kind of pastor will be worse than a highway Robber . So chill in there and repent first then wait for God to call u before you call urself.

3 Likes

Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by MrEdimulo82(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2018
I mean, a serving senator also said he will commit suicide instead of allowing law take its course....I guess we should all just commit crime and seek mercy from law.
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by macaranta(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2018
Doesn't work like that Mr man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by Osaka: 11:21am On Apr 25, 2018
grin
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by Duplik8t77(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2018
na still d same thing na
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by petenweke: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2018
The boy is correct. ..he should be released so that he can amend his ways wight his God.
His release day should be after serving 25 years in prison.
He must be released o
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by lovelylad: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2018
Of course you'll be a pastor in jail boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by Onechancearmy(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2018
Release you and you will turn into a fake "prosperity" pastor. In other words from armed robbery to tithe robbery.
Before anyone angrily quotes me, I am saved by His Grace and I believe the likes of DaddyFreeze are charlatans.
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by Profitsng(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2018
Ok.

Samsung S6 egde For Sale..
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by MistadeRegal(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2018
No need of trying to be a false pastor. We have too many of them already.
Just join APC and you'd be set free.

2 Likes

Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2018
Unfortunately these days, being a pastor doesn't mean being a good person.

Try another ruse, son.
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by Ayohbk(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2018
He wants to turn from an armed robber to tithe robber grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam / Jimoh Olumoye Kidnapped On His Way To Farm In Edo (Photo) / Saliu Abdulkadir: I’m Not Behind Attacks In Igangan Community Of Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.