Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns (15790 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish / Armed Robber Caught By Soldiers After Robbery In Enugu (Video) / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by DIKEnaWAR: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by Rubyventures: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2018
Ayohbk:
He wants to turn from an armed robber to tithe robber grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My thoughts exactly grin grin grin grin
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by WINDSOW(m): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2018
Don't bother becoming a Pastor, we have them in excess here!
Face the drama and dance to it.
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by talk2percy(m): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2018
Criminality dey ur blood. U want to become a bigger criminal
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by Reality12: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2018
Fine, go and be a pastor in prison
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by ollah2: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2018
From unofficial thief to official thief
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2018
Make them release you to turn another thief abi? oshiii!
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by tonio2wo: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2018
And continue robbing ur gullible followed abi.
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by cynhamscakes(f): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2018
Or he will re strategize? Yeye dey smell.
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by semyman: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2018
He knows that is the robbery job that you won't be arrested for in Nigeria
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by ItsTime4me(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2018
Yeah there is no atheist in the lion's den.
Giddymoney:
grin

When the going gets tough, then they will involve Christianity

God is indeed MERCIFUL
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by jospepper(m): 11:44am On Apr 25, 2018
Who tell u say pastor no get work for prison? Work plenty there o.
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by kmaster007: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2018
make dem free u make u turn 419 pastor. ur joking.... lazy youth
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by AntiWailer: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2018
Keep him.

Pastors don too much.
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by MacZrino: 11:54am On Apr 25, 2018
grin lol my guy don repent by force, such a joker
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 25, 2018
Fear pastors ;DFear pastors
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by Tobycharles: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2018
Don't do the crime if u can't do the time
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by jaxxy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
petenweke:
The boy is correct. ..he should be released so that he can amend his ways wight his God.
His release day should be after serving 25 years in prison.
He must be released o

Nawa 4u o. Hes a mass server and a 1st time offender and if no1 was killed. He shud have minimum time. Say 3years with parole
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by ecosanders: 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Shege!!! He want to upgrade to a bigger robber....
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by hikmojj(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
turn a 'pastor' A greater robber! grin
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by Ahmeduana(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
Qualifying to a bigger thief.
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by Damtol22(f): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
HeWrites:
You want to be like Apostle Suleman and the likes.

You don't want to be robbing people with GUNS again but want to be robbing people with MICROPHONES
dats very stupid of u, is pastor Suleiman an arm rubber like u, fool..... u need deliverance, go and meet pastor Suleiman straight..
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by xtervaganza(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
A thief and a pastor, what's the difference?

One robs with a gun, the other robs with the bible
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by HeWrites(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Damtol22:

dats very stupid of u, is pastor Suleiman an arm rubber like u, fool..... u need deliverance, go and meet pastor Suleiman straight..

Can you see your life?

You can't make your point without insulting?

I know what I can say to your type to make you keep shut but I respect the rules so just carry your frustrated soul and go.

Thanks.
Re: Release Me And I'll Turn A Pastor, Says Teenage Student Robber Caught With Guns by hikmojj(m): 9:57pm On May 12, 2018
Pastor? Iyato efa da ninu eje?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam / Customs Officials Clash With Asara, Sokoto, 4 Killed, Vehicles Set Ablaze / Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.