Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) (26169 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man / Paul Okoye And Williams Uchemba's Comedy Skit (Video) / Collins Ononuju Releases His Most Anticipated Praise Single IHE EBUBE EMELA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by ovokooo: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Tobi Bakre, who among the other finalists arrived the country two days ago has finally settled down and acquainted himself with happening in the country after being in isolation for 3 months.

He just joined the current craze in town as he released his own "Accolades" video.

Watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtIEoaKj7gI

View Source: https://ovoko.com.ng/ex-bbnaija-housemate-tobi-releases-accolades-video/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by Kimcutie: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2018
grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by nabegibeg: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2018
ovokooo:
Former Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Tobi Bakre, who among the other finalists arrived the country two days ago has finally settled down and acquainted himself with happening in the country after being in isolation for 3 months.

He just joined the current craze in town as he released his own "Accolades" video.

Watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtIEoaKj7gI

View Source: https://ovoko.com.ng/ex-bbnaija-housemate-tobi-releases-accolades-video/

Who send am message

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by pautex: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by pautex: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2018
LWKMD

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by Osaka: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by dfrost: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2018
angry

That will the next thing. Ex-BBNaija, former BBNaija, evicted BBNaija. Sometimes I just want to agree with oga @ the top.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2018
This was the only decent non-igbo contestant in the bbn house. Unlike the likes of oluwabamike olawumi aka bambam. Look at the likes of cee c and ifu, they repped the igbo culture well by not indulging in any immoral act. Ceec went into that house a virgin and came out a virgin. We igbos place proper child upbringing ahead of others. Have you ever wondered why yoruba girls have the highest number of teenage and unwanted pregnancies in nigeria? Blame their parents

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by GistMoreTV: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2018
smiley
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by scopenatty7: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2018
Keep off Military space!
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by dharmeelawlarh(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2018
FTC
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by Mutemenot(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2018
That's what he does after fxxking Alexy puz shocked

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by policy12: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2018
#LazyNigeriaYouths...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by nerd51(f): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2018
This one yaff finally craze
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by nurez305(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by lizberry1(f): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2018
i love this guy

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2018
Shey tobi don taste that gegemu ni?
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2018
Abeg me I never hear about accolades. Guess I've been too busy profferring solutions to Africa's problems.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by shallysgirl: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2018
Not funny. Very dry and rubbish..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by JON01: 9:55am On Apr 25, 2018
I didn't want to laugh but ended up lol

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by Fianze93(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2018
Ha
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by Bustincole(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2018
Nah

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by partnerbiz4: 9:55am On Apr 25, 2018
Nawao

Big eggplant guy.

Welcome..
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by crestedaguiyi: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2018
he is truly a kid in adults body, sorry.

the video is wack, no hating

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by Blessinzy(f): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2018
accolade s every you go last year was logistics

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by Chidinmaluv22(f): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2018
what is Alex still doing with him? and is like Leo is yet to come into the picture of Alex's life

let's watch as this drama unfolds.

I too deserve some accolades!!!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by PenisCaP: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2018
Woman in a mans body
Gossip.
Weakman.
Childish.
Talkative

MIRACLE won effortlessly bcoz tobi is also a woman...
#flyboy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by willi926(m): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2018
g
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) by oshe11: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2018
Chaaaaaaiiiiiii

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story / Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade / Chiamaka Rachel Oforkaja, FUTO Top Model Stuns In New Off Shoulder Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.