Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 (9293 Views)

HAJJ 2018: Trouble Looms As Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims / UNN Graduate Dies Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (photos) / Lassa Fever Kills 2 Doctors In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by nabegibeg: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
goodmorning40:
what is the economic benefit of those journey
If by journey u mean the Holy Pilgrim, I suggest you shut your stinking mouth. So a Pilgrimage to Mecca has to have economic benefits? May the Lord have mercy on you.
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by Jabioro: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
Good,and religion we are being kill for..
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by DrMuzungu(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Roachas Okoroawusa will fix this.
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by Leonbonapart(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
AlarmDelilah
lol... underated comment
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by freeze001(f): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mysteriouz:

If by journey u mean the Holy Pilgrim, I suggest you shut your stinking mouth. So a Pilgrimage to Mecca has to have economic benefits? May the Lord have mercy on you.

If it has to be sponsored by public funds in any form then it ought to be of economic benefit. It is criminal to waste scarce resources on religious endeavours which should be personal to adherents of any faith.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by dust144(m): 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
Pls stop them.
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by midehi2(f): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one.
This will help the FG save some money.
Imagine they would have given them FX at 190 per dollar.

Enough of the frivolities
Allah is everywhere,
Just like we can pray anywhere
They can also head-slam anywhere
Abeg they shouldn't stop them ooo, I know what we make from passengers travelling there always, pls oo
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by wilyparker(m): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
The North hate America but love Saudi Arabia. That country has never donated anything to Africa or Nigeria, but they're numerous aids from America....
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by RonJeremy: 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Saudi Arabia are trying to give muslim rioters excuse to go on rampage nd kill Innocent Christians....... They should allow them to not only go on pilgrimage but permanently migrate to Saudi Arabia
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by winsh: 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Holy Pilgrimage should be sponsored by individuals and not the government, Geez! I pay taxes for the government to build and maintain infrastructure, not for them to waste it on trips that are not beneficial to the country.
Mysteriouz:

Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by Buffalowings3(m): 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
They don't want to be infected by NIGERIAN muslims cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by Buffalowings3(m): 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
princeadams11:

Same way you can clap your hands and get extorted anywhere

He is an atheist undecided undecided
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by MTKbudapest(m): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
We Yoruba Muslim's will miss our Muhammad mecca badly... So that we won't infect our Saudi Arabian lords with Lassa fiver shocked
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by Sheunma: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
I don't get it; how could a supposed ' holy land' be running scared of 'mere terrestrial' disease like lassa
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by Sheunma: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mysteriouz:

do you mean the host country doesn't benefit economically from pilgrimage? I'd like to know if pilgrims don't pay for anything during their entire period of stay in the holy land.
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by SaroWiwa: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
JackBaueress1:
Wetin consign me?

If e no consign you now, e go consign you some other time. We should be hiding our faces in shame and be going back to try and put things in order as a nation, rather we are a laughing stock among the community of nations. As common as Lassa Fever, we can not control, talkless of other ills in the society. My sister make e consign us, because na bad image e dey create for us and our children for future.
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by nikkihope: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hajj is very beautiful occasion in my opinion this act should be vanished as soon as possible but on the other hand Kingdom of Saudi Arabia take this initiative after some deep examines the activities of Nigerian People who disturb this holy occasion. But In this context not all people doing such harm activities. Short Jokes in English & Whats-app Status in English One Line strongly condemn such actions.
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
For the government to sponsor this in the north, it needs to have an economic benefit, they should be happy IMO people always seem to die on these pilgrimage to kiss a stone

Mysteriouz:

Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by AFONJACOW(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
Buhari must erect new Mecca in sokoto cheesy grin

Yusuf do the needful nah and claim the heroism cheesy

www.YusufMustKillBuhali.com tongue
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by Hardrock1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
udi4eva:

Who sponsors these people and of what benefit has it been to this country.
I don't seems to Know,they go there every year and still come back to their evil acts..,what a religion of shit.
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Factfinder1:
Poor Muslims in Nigeria won’t make an issue out of this but imagine it to be the u.s or any other Christian nation making this ban

We Muslims know that it is in the interest of humanity. We do not insist on fulfilling our own selfish desires at the probable expense of bringing harm to our Muslim brethren, and exporting disease to other countries. There is no reward in 95000 individuals insisting on performing hajj, only to hear of the lassa epidemic spreading all around the world because of it.

If the US or any other Christian country should make this ban, it is only the Nigerian Christians who will complain, not the Muslims. We understand the reasons completely.
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by Eagba(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
DaBillionnaire:

i guess your own subscription to sense just expired undecided

by the way

If all these information are verified to be true, then we need total improvement and reforms in our health and education sectors.

The World is watching.

where is NwaAmaikpe undecided

oh! NwaAmaikpe is here, i knew nothing meaningful was going to come out from that graymatter in ur head. tongue
you made no sense from your rant
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by Portgas(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
Seems Allah has departed from us

Get sense, you no go gree, now you don dey feel the repercussions
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by Portgas(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
Seems Allah has departed from us

Get sense, you no go gree, now you don't dey feel the repercussions
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by olayinka63: 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one.
This will help the clueless FG save some money.
Imagine they would have given them FX at 190 per dollar.

Enough of the frivolities
Allah is everywhere,
Just like we can pray anywhere
They can also head-slam anywhere
I can see it pained you. FG may stop sponsoring hajj which I also not in support, but individual will get the money for the spiritual journey. The obvious is that Allah had made it easier to get the money for whoever determined to go. On the cases of Laser fever, you will definitely heard of the solution before the commencement of hajj journey.
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
Stop them...let them use the money to develop themselves ..their country or the poor if the money is so excess.

Billions of money wasted annually on a trip that even evil minded politicians embark on.

What's the point ?

you sound like a developer.
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by GeneralOjukwu: 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
quentin06:

you sound like a developer.

Funny enough i am not....

"Bismillah Rahman Rahim"....

"Izaja nasrulla walfathu".... wink

I just feel Government sponsoring pilgrimage in any form is foolishness and unfair to others
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

Funny enough i am not....

"Bismillah Rahman Rahim"....

"Izaja nasrulla walfathu".... wink

I just feel Government sponsoring pilgrimage in any form is foolishness and unfair to others

you re on point
Re: Lassa Fever: Saudi Arabia Moves To Stop Nigerian Pilgrims To Hajj 2018 by BetaThings: 8:56am On Apr 26, 2018
Buffalowings3:
They don't want to be infected by NIGERIAN muslims cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is rather myopic.
You think a Saudi or American sees this as a Muslim problem?
Are Muslims the only people affected by Lassa fever?
Even Christians who masquerade as Muslims to to Mecca to trade will be affected. Yes, Christians do

So you would celebrate when a Muslim dies of Lassa fever?

Nigeria was once unable to host a FIFA U-17 competition because of Cholera outbreak.
Did you celebrate when that became an international stain on the name of the country?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Ruzu Bitters / Chinese Woman Grows Horn On Head / Chia Seeds Benefits And Side Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.