Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital (55918 Views)

Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days / Court Grants Bail To Nurse Who Treated Sen. Isiaka Adeleke / Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by DrObum(m): 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
martineverest:
did u read the news at all?
And there's evidence from the news that the doctor's assessment was malicious?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by Diso60090(m): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lazy Nigerian senator
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by bejeria101(m): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Why are nigerians dis barbaric? The othe time it was bringing metuh frm the i.c.u to court if he died there do you think the family would take it easy with dis apc govt that has no sense?
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by Nackzy: 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
This is so sweet now u can vividly recall GEJ
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by SirBunky85(m): 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Jnewsmediaman:

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/melaye-moved-to-national-hospital-as-police-arrest-doctor-nigerianmonitor/
even saraki would be angry against dino for bringing dis upon himself through his excesses and lack of moderation. a coded politician knows when to bash and when to keep mum especially if u have some baggages.I'm very sure saraki would've cautioned him privately to be careful of picking a fight and attacking bello and d APC but he never listened. now,look at the"ALMIGHTY and FEARLESS"dino running away from kogi and now attracting sympathizers. did is same man dat went to burdillon and dared tinubu to do his worst as if he's above harm.why is he now afraid of bello and his own state for trial? I thought he should've dared bello and follow the police to lokoja.dis Dino issue is a very big lesson to others. even if dino is freed today,he's bn humbled and humiliated.why ffk is still free is cuz,he doesn't occupy any official position and moteover,he's even worthless to the PDP and can't sway votes for or against any party. Dino should learn his lessons after dis cuz,he's just a nobody when it comes to picking a fight against d fg and his own state at same time
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by Marsnizz: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Royaldee:
Can someone tell me the offense of the doctors?
An accident need police report
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by shabak: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=nwakibie3 post=67020946]na una go still tire for this dino matter[/quoteour. Our president till 2023
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by Awoleesu(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
solochris:
Spinal cord ko, medula oblangata ni... that tactics will not work this time around.
i used to respect this Dino of a guy but he fall my hand by jumping out of a police van, which means there's something fishy.
U were not arrested at midnight, so why claim they want to take you to Lokoja to kill u.
Mr man abeg confess and end this drama biko
Hmmm, let's not be quick to conclude. What did the police tell him to make him take such risk as jumping out of a moving vehicle? And why is the police so freaky about who sees him or treats him? Do you not smell a rat? He may spill some beans if allowed to talk toany member of the public...
Albeit, I no too send am sha.
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by laraemi(f): 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
30t police men to arrest only one person if it is arm robber they will not wait
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by martineverest(m): 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
DrObum:

And there's evidence from the news that the doctor's assessment was malicious?
aren't u are Nigerian?
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by Pebcak: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
Royaldee:

Spinal cord injury reported falsely
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by DrObum(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
martineverest:
aren't u are Nigerian?
A lazy professional Nigerian for that matter oooo
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by cyberguy72(m): 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
SirBunky85:
even saraki would be angry against dino for bringing dis upon himself through his excesses and lack of moderation. a coded politician knows when to bash and when to keep mum especially if u have some baggages.I'm very sure saraki would've cautioned him privately to be careful of picking a fight and attacking bello and d APC but he never listened. now,look at the"ALMIGHTY and FEARLESS"dino running away from kogi and now attracting sympathizers. did is same man dat went to burdillon and dared tinubu to do his worst as if he's above harm.why is he now afraid of bello and his own state for trial? I thought he should've dared bello and follow the police to lokoja.dis Dino issue is a very big lesson to others. even if dino is freed today,he's bn humbled and humiliated.why ffk is still free is cuz,he doesn't occupy any official position and moteover,he's even worthless to the PDP and can't sway votes for or against any party. Dino should learn his lessons after dis cuz,he's just a nobody when it comes to picking a fight against d fg and his own state at same time
Guy ! U Don take ur drugs so?
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by mimigreat77(m): 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
Royaldee:
for attempting to treat a criminal
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dino Melaye that told his fellow senator that he will rape her and nothing will happen
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ayodele fayose is in trouble, u are next.
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by SirBunky85(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
cyberguy72:
Guy ! U Don take ur drugs so?
typical of an empty brain dat can't engage in a healthy discourse.Instead of u to counter my opinion,u just displayed ur intellectual laziness as pmb rightly described u .
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by hysteriabox(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lol
Spinal chord injury
Lol ooo

Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by kollinpowel(m): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
Royaldee:
no police report was acquired before he was treated.
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by Mimee803: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
Royaldee:
are u kidding?
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by ceaser: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
nwakibie3:
na una go still tire for this dino matter

Should be "Guess who this is." OR "Can you guess who this is?"
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by Vacora(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
No wonder why the NPF have been rated the worst police force in the world. I can’t believe people who have no idea of police procedures and legislation will justify the arrest of a doctor. Make una continue dey yarn rubbish instead of asking why we have allowed the impunity, lawlessness and reckless of the Nigerian Police go unchecked. The abnormal don turn normal for 9ja. First off, a doctor took an oath to treat ANYONE who needs medical attention or care. If Dino deliberately jumped out of a moving vehicle to make an alleged escape then he needs to be treated as a casaulty of a road traffic or personal injury accident until the nature of his alleged injuries are not life threatening or life changing. The arrest or continued detention will follow laid down protocols strictly following the assessment or advice of doctor or physican in charge of Dino’s care at the said hospital. The police can defer and corroborate the alleged injuries. This debacle shows the police also failed in their duty of care for their detainee or suspect and did not properly restrain him in their vehicle. By all means send officers to make sure he is remains in your custody at the hospital but don’t go arresting doctors on hospital grounds, very unprofessional and unethical in this case. Police officers are not medical or forensic experts or lawyers. Can’t believe the amount of dumb people at the helm of our affairs! Embarrassing
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by hakimi1974(m): 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
Royaldee:
for giving a fake medical report.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by ibkgab001: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
nwakibie3:
na una go still tire for this dino matter

Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by shegie(m): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
only one thing i hate u for (MR. DINO) for you to have courage dancing galalala to my Amiable man the man honour Tinubu himself the Jagaban of Africa. + you even standing to support the man holding Nigerians for ransom in the name of S.P Doctor Bukola Saraki...Dino i bet u for sure u are a gunner
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
siraj1402:
Is he not a thief, all senators are thief meanwhile where is the handcuffs?
Is the doctor also a thief?
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
soulpiano23:

You are among those lazy youths.Quote me anywhere!
ur fada is lazy.
Oshi gbuo gi
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by 4laferarri(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
jumped off a moving vehicle?

I don't believe Dino will do dat,,,,,

maybe those police officers pushed him in other to make it looks like an escape plan that went wrong,,,
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by obonujoker(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
kenonze:
Dino Melaye that told his fellow senator that he will rape her and nothing will happen

Modath... respect yourself
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by badman007(m): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
Royaldee:

Corruption.. So strange to say but I stand with the Nigerian police on this one.
Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by badman007(m): 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
hakimi1974:
for giving a fake medical report.

They need to withdraw his license

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital by mfm04622: 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
Royaldee:

He lied to Police that Dino had spinal cord injury. Lying to Police is a CRIME. Please keep up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari / OFFICERS Disgraced After Finding Out Their Guns Were Without Bullets In An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.