Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu (38295 Views)

Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React / Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by Factfinder1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Wife of APC National leader, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, has asked members of the senate to stop linking the travails of embattled Senator Dino Melaye to the Buhari-led government. Speaking while the senate deliberated on the matter this morning, Tinubu who last year had a faceoff with Melaye, said;

''If we are talking about a particular issue, we should stay with it but when we are bringing in a government that a lot of people also supported to be here, using whatever happened to implicate the government, I think I am against that. We should face the issues. I am not in support of what happened to Dino. If we have anything against the executive, we have the leadership here who is supposed to go and meet with Mr. President. This government is only three years old compared to 16 years of rot. It has only been in power for 3 years and inherited a lot of trouble'.

Source: https://ogashub.com/stop-linking-dino-melayes-travails-to-the-buhari-led-government-remi-tinubu/

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by uwa1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
she can now talk... na wen Cat no dey house nia rat dey get mouth...

305 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by Macdan20(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
will you keep quiet

175 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by Crocky23: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
Is she still gagging for Dino to impregnate her?

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by ojmaroni247(m): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
She done get mouth. if you talk you die, if you don't talk you die, it's better you talk and die. Hope Dino is ready to die now grin

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by MKO4ever(m): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
I thought they have settled their quarrel!!!

7 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by gbenson(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
30 policemen went to arrest Dino.

What about Maina who was on Interpol list brought in under shady circumstances by this govt and when he was exposed disappeared......where is he.

The Police could not swing into action and get Maina and you say we should not link the FG in the travails of Dino.

Someone must beat the drums before the masquerades dance.

250 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by SalamRushdie: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
Don't worry when Buhari descends on your husband soon we will remind you of this statement.

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by obonujoker(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Don't worry when Buhari descends on your husband soon we will remind you of this statement.

Lol... that's what she doesn't know??

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
This government is only three years old compared to 16 years of rot. It has only been in power for 3 years and inherited a lot of trouble'.

They fail to understand that the atrocities which has happened in its 3 years has consumed that of pdp 16years...
Our debt in 3 years is $27bn with nothing to show, meanwhile they expect us to jubilate over $47bn in the reserve.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by IamPatriotic(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
Yeye, leave them to their wailing....
Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by desmond2pk: 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thunder scatter una

1 Like

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by humilitypays(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
Yorubas have spoken wink

Don't be deceived, Yorubas are in charge of Buhari government, if you doubt me, check this list below:

1. Vice President: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo - Yoruba

2. Minister of Works, Housing, Power, etc: Babatunde Raji Fashola - Yoruba

3. Minister of Finance: Kemi Adeosun - Yoruba

4. Senate President: Bukola Saraki - Yoruba

5. Chief of Defense Staff: General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisaki - Yoruba

6. FIRS Boss - Mr Babatunde Fowler - Yoruba

7. Leader of Ruling Party, APC: Bola Tinubu - Yoruba

Now tell me why Yorubas won't support Buhari no matter the impunity and failure

Definitely Buhari will win Southwest again come 2019, forget garagara, Yorubas are very happy with Buhari government, if you know, you know, open your eyes people.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by Firefire(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
Iyawo ole, ole ni

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by Franzinni: 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Haha
Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by nabegibeg: 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Factfinder1:
Wife of APC National leader, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, has asked members of the senate to stop linking the travails of embattled Senator Dino Melaye to the Buhari-led government. Speaking while the senate deliberated on the matter this morning, Tinubu who last year had a faceoff with Melaye, said;

''If we are talking about a particular issue, we should stay with it but when we are bringing in a government that a lot of people also supported to be here, using whatever happened to implicate the government, I think I am against that. We should face the issues. I am not in support of what happened to Dino. If we have anything against the executive, we have the leadership here who is supposed to go and meet with Mr. President. This government is only three years old compared to 16 years of rot. It has only been in power for 3 years and inherited a lot of trouble'.

Source: https://ogashub.com/stop-linking-dino-melayes-travails-to-the-buhari-led-government-remi-tinubu/

Season 1 Episode 16

1 Like

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by JasonScoolari: 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Remi miss Dino so much... I knew she will come up with statement like this to confuse the media

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by Quality20(m): 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dino's problem is not with FG but with kogi state n government

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by teamsynergy: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
this is just petty

5 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by generaljeffery(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
Speaking from two sides of her mouth. Why won't she say rubbish when she and her husband are busy enjoying the looted funds from Lagos State

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by TheUbermensch: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
I can remember this woman promised to deal with Dino.

He hasn't seen anything yet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by Pavore9: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
Crocky23:
Is she still gagging for Dino to impregnate her?

Dino is probably more interested in coming out alive.

9 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by Bluntguy: 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
So we should link the Jonathan administration to Dino's travails abi? Nonsense. Some people talk just to be seen, and not for better reasoning.

22 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by Lumig: 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
Factfinder1:

I wonder o. Hatred and ethnicity have made so many to be thinking irrationally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by kay5you: 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
I’m definitely sure Tinubu advised Buhari to changed his strategy

Majorly to go all out against anybody who’s criticizing him. Nigerians should expect more of this in coming days
Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by BruncleZuma: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I would have believed this to a certain degree if some other individual other than Remi had spoken this...

6 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by bayaar(m): 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
Aunty Remi Don Talk Her Own Too. Kindly Raise Ur Hand Up If U Wanna Talk.
Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by soberdrunk(m): 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
I said it here when Dino was taunting Jagaban that his punishment was inside "cooler" chilling cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by emerged01(m): 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
Well,the woman is right.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by Yankee101: 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
When its time to go down, all of you will
Re: Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu by bobnatlo(m): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hmmm!!
Farrah bare madam
Na turn by turn
Very soon it may be urs

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash / Afolabi Akanni Not Dead As DSS Produces ‘Dead’ Lawmaker Alive (PHOTO) / Mike Ozekhome: Why Supreme Court Judgment On Imo Can't Be Reviewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.