Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph (32416 Views)

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady / Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by Abbeyme: 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
Uganda again??

Ok Son, come down and take your car. Take it. It is still available. mtcheew
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
Smart boi cool
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by greatman247(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
Na lazy yoot... can't he work and earn. Is he disable? Disable self dey work. grin
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by wristbangle: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
He died shamefully if this is the cause of his death.
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by visijo(m): 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
The story doesn't add up.. If you know you know..
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by abali47(m): 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
A car!!��
In this thier scrap house??��
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by greenguy: 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
LOL...This one no be pikin o, just an untamed sperm.
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His dad is a disaster.
What is a mere car compared to the life of his own son?

The son is a disaster.
What is a mere car compared to his own life?
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by Taiwo20(m): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
#LazyUgandanYouth

His corpse should be flogged with 10 kpankere...
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by ChiefSweetus: 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
samysamy:
A man named Kawa,who is the son of Mugenyi from Kagando in Kisinga Town Council,Uganda has killed himself by hanging because his father refused to buy him car.He has been buried.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by zinaunreal(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin craziest news of 2018
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by Scholarsticchai: 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
You dey live inside this kind house you dey look for car.. You are mad
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by hormayemmy(f): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
Maybe I should also commit suicide because my parents have refused to get me a sewing machine...Nonsense undecided
See house sef grin
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by Bluntguy: 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
It's only car and the fool hanged himself. What if his father had called him lazy like the man who is supposed to be our father said we all are lazy, not minding the fact that his government is the lazy one here.
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by Follygunners: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
E be like say make I tear him dead body a hot slap sef. angry angry

But, looking at the surrounding... how could the dad have been able to afford a car sef? Make him rest in pieces, abeg! angry angry

Foolish guy!

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by HZNjnr(m): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Adonbelivit!

The look of the house and the guy himself don't look like they can afford a bike � talk less of a car
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by Nedfed(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Is it in that house they will buy him car ..the young lad wasn't being realistic about life at all
Exactly wat comes to my mind
Am not sure if Op story is related to the man story.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by babamadiba(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lazy Ugandan youth.
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by Lomprico2: 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lazy ugandan youth.
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by francisduru: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
Bad idea �
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Sometimes when I look at this kind of pics I feel like joining too cos I have many reasons to hang myself
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
He has already stretched himself, not need to stress the mortuary workers
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by Realjovi(f): 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
That's a lazy Ugandan youth.
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
to die first dey hungry the guy, car na just him excuse.
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by Mutemenot(m): 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nice one. He did very good and should be recommended grin
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by Techcrunchng(m): 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Yeye boy grin private jet is waiting for him in hell
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by Buffalowings3(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
Wetin consign us
We have our own demons were fighting here in naija

Leave Uganda out of lt
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
mytime24:
Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, i think Oxford dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary. like;
Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ nouns: Buhari 1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough. e.g the economy is now Buhari for the masses 2. to complicate, make worse, unbearable. e.g "please don't come and Buharificate issues here". "the only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify the process. Adjective : e.g how was your exam? it was Buharific!
laugh wun kill me with this ur statement. grin
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by Desyfoley1452(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Uganda youth are lazy
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by gonkin(m): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
This one na small pikin?
How can you kill yourself because your daddy didn't buy u something.

Well he must be a lazy Ugandan youth

Even the ajebutters in naija wouldn't make such a move. Na who wan die because of motor wen daddy no wan buy.

1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by Orpe7(m): 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
See the useless thing.
So na car be ur worry.
Well go and drive ur range in the underworld now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped / Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture) / Man's Former Employee Attempts To Kill Him (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.