Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach (43946 Views)

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home / 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) / Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by kenzysmith: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
she just spoil her selling point early retirement for though

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Eduboy1990: 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
Balet:
This was my FTC on this platform.
I dedicate it to PMB.
PMB till 2023.
Lols......

But this woman is old enough, she shouldn't have acted like this. I think she should hv spoken with her husband.

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by johnlvis(m): 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=Balet post=67027770]This was my FTC on this platform.
I dedicate it to PMB.
PMB till 2023.
Lols......

When will your stupidity stop?
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Obierika(m): 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
Idiotic woman

Maybe she thought she was going j Nigeria where you can generally create a nuisance and get away with it
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Angelyna(f): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
Who brought this nuisance up? So your tiny brain wrote this? You mean once a man cheats on his wife, the wife should check herself? Why so dumb? Is there any justification for cheating on one's spouse? I pity your wife and your generation.[aquote author=DrToche post=67027835]lol..when will woman understand they have no power to stop men's nature...well kee on deceiving una selves...life goes on

if u like have understanding if you like don't have understanding

who knows what prompted her hubby to cheat....women won't take time to examine themselves to see where they need to work on..esp the oussy smell something they ignore it all thinking its OK to serve their man smelling something....

what am I even saying sef...

well work on urself women and acquire understanding[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Itzonlyme(f): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
charain:

Learn from Jane's experience hers was bleach yours could be conc acid.
And who told u am gonna have time for sh*t like this? Men are polygamous in nature. It only takes the grace of God for a man not to cheat. As a wife u can't fix him. All u need to do is to go down on ur knees n stop following his side chick cos its not her fault. The man might not even tell her he's married. So?
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by CSTR1003: 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
When she should have just photographed the man cheating, divorce him on the basis of those evidence and then take his fortune.

Then get a sugar boy to pound her well.

Get wisdom, woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by DrToche: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
Angelyna:
Who brought this nuisance up? So your tiny brain wrote this? You mean once a man cheats on his wife, the wife should check herself? Why so dumb? Is there any justification for cheating on one's spouse? I pity your wife and your generation.[aquote author=DrToche post=67027835]lol..when will woman understand they have no power to stop men's nature...well kee on deceiving una selves...life goes on

who knows what prompted her hubby to cheat....women won't take time to examine themselves to see where they need to work on..esp the oussy smell something they ignore it all thinking its OK to serve their man smelling something....

well work on urself women and acquire understanding
stupid u are...thank u
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by DrToche: 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
Angelyna:

well work on urself women and acquire understanding
and why u r upset is cos ur own oussy might be smelling...so many things can push a man to sleep with another woman...and its men's nature ...deal with it or bounce.. if u like cheat back...ur ass is sent back to where u where gotten from...stupid u r again
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by winsh: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hell Hath no fury...
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Orpe7(m): 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
This one dey craze ni
Uk no be naija wey everyone go gather dey hail u.
Na jail be ur own. Go cool down
Enough time for ur husband to knack her kpetus
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Kyllahmc(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
woman, leave the girl and attack your husband! we all encounter Temptation everyday, but falling for it determines how committed you are to your partner,r
there is no excuse.

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by charain: 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
Itzonlyme:

And who told u am gonna have time for sh*t like this? Men are polygamous in nature. It only takes the grace of God for a man not to cheat. As a wife u can't fix him. All u need to do is to go down on ur knees n stop following his side chick cos its not her fault. The man might not even tell her he's married. So?

You are wrong, every human is polygamous, greedy and self-serving by nature but we have
gone past the stage of being slave to nature. I expect any human
who can't keep the marriage vow to never marry instead of blaming nature
though this may not be possible for some women since their livelihood depend
on their facade of a marriage.

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by thunderbabs: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
Jealousy and rage dont care how old you are. You just start acting like a mad dog when both overwhelms you.

I dislike those that cant control these emotions, they can be deadly. Funny thing is, its not that such jealous individual is motivated by love ooo, rather it is dz claim of ownership.... Na me own the man, not you, cant share while it is often said and i quote. "There is love in sharing" but No, they no go gree.

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Jfyzee: 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
When will most women ever learn to walk away when they find themselves in an uncompromising situation. Now her action have landed her in more trouble all because of a side-chick and a randy husband.

May she receive sense and learn from it.. if ever she is set free. But come to think of it when will women ever learn to respect other women's property and not cross boundary..

Well, maybe the day trumpet will sound.
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
The foolish woman thought she was in naija. Ode.

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by lobell: 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Saff:
Never that serious. Ah begggg. Over what?

Over beta condo. If you know, you know.
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by vjohnson: 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nonsense! Nothing consghn me

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by sayisayi(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
Husband na sharp guy. Can straff all the kitty from Ealing to Morden now for 2 years...

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by BabaRamota1980: 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
As long a man is still fvcking a woman, she does not want that dick in any other hole. I dont care if she is Governor or President. Imagine sidechick show up at same event with Madam President and her husband. Her Excellency will remove wig and claw the olosho right there infront of other dignitaries. Bras and cleavages in openview.

Can you imagine when sidechicks and slay mamas begin travel go to galaxy and lady Astronaut and her husband dey up there with them. There will be war on Mars. Olosho go waka come back home from Mars.

After God ehhn, fear women! cool
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by olapink: 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
why in jail, the husband will continued the necking with the side chick. mumu
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Nakky001: 1:05am On Apr 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women are their own biggest nemesis.

Why won't you allow your man cheat in peace when you know male infidelity is inevitable?
Why fight with a reality you can't change?

Getting married and expecting your husband not to cheat is as futile as fighting with your shadow.
This up here is dumb!
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by vertueptime: 5:05am On Apr 26, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Why not walk away or engage him constructively if truly your husband was having an unsubstantiated affairs with a side-chic rather than going to jail? ode.

Women mostly act before they think, then enjoy their regrets
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by kunletexs: 7:07am On Apr 26, 2018
no so you think because you were a former minister in nigeria, you carry your gragra go aboard come they flex muscle. you don enter one chance.!!!!

or you village people don remote control you so they can send you back to nigeria

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by revolt(m): 7:39am On Apr 26, 2018
Stop Bei g troublesome nagging wives, a man can t be fighting everyday. Side Chic's r usually more cared for then wahala women. This rule goes for EVERY man.
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2018
Chloe88:
lmfao..

bleach? grin
You're laughing abi, a sign that you took sides with her cheesy
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by armyofone(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
She should have taken the "no drama" route by simply asking the guy to make a choice. Sidechic's house or ours ? If sidechic's, then move out of the house- if he refuses, call the cops on him.

oyb:
The foolish woman thought she was in naija. Ode.

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
armyofone:
She should have taken the "no drama" route by simply asking the guy to make a choice. Sidechic's house or ours ? If sidechic's, then move out of the house- if he refuses, call the cops on him.

The cops don't get to decide who keeps the house.
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by armyofone(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
No, but to help get him out at that moment and then she goes all legal...leave the sidechic out of it, give him some little class act and etc grin

Mindfulness:

The cops don't get to decide who keeps the house.

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
armyofone:
No, but to help get him out at that moment and then she goes all legal...leave the sidechic out of it, give him some little class act and etc grin

I don't know about UK divorce laws but where I am located you don't get to keep the house because your spouse cheated on you and if you call the cops and make wrong allegations that he assaulted you when he didn't, you make yourself guilty of a crime. I would not recommend it to my enemy because it is wrong, legally and morally. Revenge is sweet but you should not get yourself into trouble in the course of it and if children are involved you got to remember that he is their father no matter what went wrong between you two.

My husband's business partner called him up in the middle of the night because things went sour between him and his wife. She called the police and he had to leave the house for 24 hours. This measure was taken to deescalate the situation before anyone gets killed in the heat of the moment. And that's all the cops can do. He stayed with us for two days and went back to his house. Since she has not paid a dime to buy the house, she did not get to keep it. She had to move out eventually. It was him who kicked her out eventually.

I am tired of reading how in the West men are at the receiving end and women get to keep everything without having worked for it. This is simply not true. I have seen so many misleading comments and threads here. It is nauseating and only feeds to the maintenance of toxic masculinity of insecure males who have struggle coping with rejection.

MY husband and I have acquired several properties. Contracts have been signed which clearly define who get what just in case. I can't throw him out of the house he paid for and keep it to myself. And if that was possible, I would be the first to campaign for more justice. Always remember that you have a father, brothers and sons and you do not want the law to treat them unfairly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by armyofone(m): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mindfulness, no false allegation...it is easy to know
there would have been argument if the woman had confronted her husband which would have made her call the cop.
Also, I think whoever keeps the children get the home if let's say one of them is cheating and want out- though some agree to sell the home. Some men amicably leave the house for their wives and children with no hassle.
Anyway, either way trouble abounds.
Couples should work hard to stay in the confine of their unions. No need for sidechics, let the other person knows you are no longer interested.

I'm craving beef stroganoff o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) / Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.