Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,306 members, 7,815,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach (43948 Views)

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home / 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) / Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
armyofone:
Mindfulness, no false allegation...it is easy to know
there would have been argument if the woman had confronted her husband which would have made her call the cop.

Arguments are normal and important and adults should know how to argue in a cultured manner. Also, you do not get to arrest people or have them leave their house on grounds of what might had been, like you do not get to sentence anyone on grounds of what they could do.

Also, I think whoever keeps the children get the home if let's say one of them is cheating and want out- though some agree to sell the home. Some men amicably leave the house for their wives and children with no hassle.

What does it mean, whoever keeps the children? In Spain, for example, the children live with the mother for two weeks and for two weeks with the father.

Anyway, either way trouble abounds.
Couples should work hard to stay in the confine of their unions. No need for sidechics, let the other person knows you are no longer interested.

It sounds so simple in theory but is difficult practically. I am all for honesty and fair game but you do not know what it is like until you find yourself in this kind of a situation. I have a friend who lives together with his wife and daughter under one and the same roof though they are not together anymore. When I asked him why he does not move out, he said he does not want to be separated from his daughter and because of financial considerations. I did not ask further. Didn't want to push it.

I'm craving beef stroganoff o.

I had to google it. Looks good. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) / Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.