Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

What Are The Normal Procedure And Steps Taken Before Traveling Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Normal Procedure And Steps Taken Before Traveling Abroad (666 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad / Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? / Things You Must Know Before Traveling To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Normal Procedure And Steps Taken Before Traveling Abroad by abiolamitodun(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
pls enlightenment
Re: What Are The Normal Procedure And Steps Taken Before Traveling Abroad by Tellemall: 1:51am On Apr 26, 2018
Apply for a Visa.

Justwise will give you more details on that and the rest. That's the most popular name on the travel threads.
Re: What Are The Normal Procedure And Steps Taken Before Traveling Abroad by Astalav: 3:11pm On May 05, 2018
You need to apply for a visa. Then book an apartment where you are going to stay. When I visited Ukraine I booked a house for a week in the Carpathians, https://en.taor-karpaty.com . Also you need to have enough money for travelling. All the needed information you can find on the Web, it all depends on the country you desired to visit.

(1) (Reply)

Mamoudou Gassama: Mali 'spiderman' To Be Made French Citizen / Tears As Twin Police Officers Recruited Same Day Die In Road Crash / Photos Of Ghana's New International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.