Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) (48623 Views)

Unscrupulous People Edit Jimi Agbaje's Wikipedia Page (photos). / #lazynigerianyouths Gets Wikipedia Page / Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets A Wikipedia Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Hennepin: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
You come take screenshot post am here as back up. The link is enough for us to follow na
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
ikbnice:
I bet if Buhari knows what is called Wikipedia

lolz...u no lie
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by CriticMaestro: 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dz x
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by ishua(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
There was corruption in Nigeria when Awolowo built Cocoa House, TV station and the first university in Africa

There was corruption in Nigeria when IBB built Third Mainland Bridge, built Aso Rock, National Assembly Complex, turned Abuja into our Federal capital territory.

There was corruption in Nigeria when Obasanjo brought Gsm, banking reform, police reform, civil defence, There was corruption in Nigeria when Jonathan introduced BVN and PVC, built 12 new federal universities, revamped railway lines, made Our economy fastest growing in Africa & third in the world.

If anyone tells you the reason Buhari is not working is that he inherited corruption, tell them great leaders don't blame people and events for their failures. They simply accept responsibility and move on. Ask them, what has Buhari done after all the fake promise of fixing power in 6wks, reducing pump price to #45 naira, making N1 equal to a $ 1, stopping Boko Haram etc. It's a shame.

The inferno truth is, corruption started from heaven when Satan violated a privilege given him. That never stop God's works.

He waited for God to create man and brought his lawlessness and corruption into the garden of Eden.

God wasn't moved. He introduced a redemption plan; The Savior was born, sadly, Judas Iscariot was there.

Not discouraged yet, He gave us God the Holy Spirit.

If anyone tells you the reason Buhari is not working is that he inherited corruption, tell them corruption is rooted in the DNA of homo sapiens ( Latin: wise man ) because we are just mere mortal infected with a virus of good & evil.

Yet, great leaders don't blame people and events for their failures. They simply accept responsibility and move on."

2 Likes

Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by StarUp: 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Buhari is a cow

Buhari be like...

1 Like

Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by dhardy09: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
I am a Nigerian I own my Bakery and i work there been working my ass for years am not Lazy
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Jazzlite: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
salaboiz:

you don't have respect
I am intrigued by your comment. Care to explain further?

1 Like

Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by ultimateyankee: 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
yeyerolling:
Buhari is a bastard we the citizens are fools. 2015 we yab gej, 2019 we yab pmb. 2023 we go yab atiku. 2029 we go yab okoroawusa. We cannot see d system is ferked and only revolution can save us

Thank you my brother u just speak my mind God go bless you for this comment
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by adamsy5111(m): 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH## Buhari was not the first to refer Nigerian youth.
Buhari while speaking at the Commonwealth Business Forum in Westminster, said some Nigerian youths sit at home and do nothing.
The statement sparked a lot of controversy.
However, in a statement on Monday, MURIC’s Director, Ishaq Akintola said Buhari was not the first Nigerian leader to have described people as lazy.
According to him, former Vice-President, Atiku Abubakar; Seriake Dickson, governor of Bayelsa state; and ex-military president, Ibrahim Babangida had directed such statements at Nigerians.
The statement reads, “The problem with Nigerians is that they always run away from reality. Not known for verbosity, our president has hit the nail on the head,” the statement read.
Many of our youths are lazy but we don’t want to admit it. Instead of commending this truthful leader, we started calling him names.
“Nigerians need to contextualise the president’s comment. We have seen many youths functioning as political thugs as the 2019 general elections approach. What of the ‘agberos’ or touts who have now spilled out of motor parks unto the streets and bus stops? What responsible work are they doing? Are they not youths?
“We have forgotten that Buhari is not the only leader who described Nigerians and the youth in particular in this manner. Governor Dickson in a media chat on 17th may, 2016 was alleged to have said, ‘Bayelsans are so lazy, they want everything free, they don’t want to work’.
“The 25th September 2017 edition of a northern-based newspaper also reportedly quoted Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as saying, “Northerners are lazy” while General Babangida (rtd) allegedly opined during a BBC Hausa service interview of 16th April, 2010, The Nigerian youth is useless, cannot lead.
“Senator Shehu Sani added flavour to this in December 2017 when he reportedly said ‘Northerners are "lazy"
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by debolayinka(m): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
Buhari is always trending for the wrong things.
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by adamsy5111(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nigerian youth are lazy## Mr president refer to some certain people not whole Nigerian as many people claim it may be and those referring to known then self. Yes some Nigerian youth are lazy because of societal negative perception in some skills that will help then for living.
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by ishua(m): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
There was corruption in Nigeria when Awolowo built Cocoa House, TV station and the first university in Africa

There was corruption in Nigeria when IBB built Third Mainland Bridge, built Aso Rock, National Assembly Complex, turned Abuja into our Federal capital territory.

There was corruption in Nigeria when Obasanjo brought Gsm, banking reform, police reform, civil defence, There was corruption in Nigeria when Jonathan introduced BVN and PVC, built 12 new federal universities, revamped railway lines, made Our economy fastest growing in Africa & third in the world.

If anyone tells you the reason Buhari is not working is that he inherited corruption, tell them great leaders don't blame people and events for their failures. They simply accept responsibility and move on. Ask them, what has Buhari done after all the fake promise of fixing power in 6wks, reducing pump price to #45 naira, making N1 equal to a $ 1, stopping Boko Haram etc. It's a shame.

The inferno truth is, corruption started from heaven when Satan violated a privilege given him. That never stop God's works.

He waited for God to create man and brought his lawlessness and corruption into the garden of Eden.

God wasn't moved. He introduced a redemption plan; The Savior was born, sadly, Judas Iscariot was there.

Not discouraged yet, He gave us God the Holy Spirit.

If anyone tells you the reason Buhari is not working is that he inherited corruption, tell them corruption is rooted in the DNA of homo sapiens ( Latin: wise man ) because we are just mere mortal infected with a virus of good & evil.

Yet, great leaders don't blame people and events for their failures. They simply accept responsibility and move on.
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
Don't worry another conehead is coming to rule you in 2019...your sorrow and wailing continues.
AfonjaConehead:
The cattle rearing dullapo had coneheads in mind when he ranted about lazy youths.. grin And the same stuppid coneheads eweduingly orchestrated his coming.. So therefore,thunda faya all coneheads b4 the end of Madrid/Bayern grin
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
ijustdey:

What massage was he passing across when he gave that speech
That among the uneducated youths in Nigeria, some of them still feel that the government owes them a favor, and expect handouts, which is true. I don't know how that translates to "Nigerian Youths are Lazy".
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
NEpicComments:
grin
Lol.
No need to worry, you'll just go back to sleep jejely
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by ShinyJay22(m): 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Most irritating thing about this trending topic is that Buhari never said Nigerian Youths are lazy.
You say it is irritating but what or who was the president referring to when he said that the country is made up of 60% youth's and majority of them are illiterates who believe that they should get things handed down to them "easily" .Now with your assumed vast educational experience,was the president right to have spilled such trash on an international platform? Why did he have to answer a question with a totally divergent and highly fallacious statement? Please use your tongue to count your teeth if you don't have any better thing to say!

1 Like

Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Most irritating thing about this trending topic is that Buhari never said Nigerian Youths are lazy.
I agree with u. He was referring to Ghanaian youths! Is your head paining you?

1 Like

Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
bro in this 21 century Naija no dey use vote again oo
three:

Do EVERYTHING you legitimately can to Vote in a ..

...............................................CREDIBLE.

..........................................................COMPETENT

.....................................................................DETRIBALISED

....................................................................................VISIONARY

.....................................................................................................Government at ALL Levels in 2019!!

Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
Buhari said the truth, nobody cares what and how haters feel.

IPOB miscreants and yoots should quote me with their brains so we can talk or else
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
yeyerolling:
Buhari is a bastard we the citizens are fools. 2015 we yab gej, 2019 we yab pmb. 2023 we go yab atiku. 2029 we go yab okoroawusa. We cannot see d system is ferked and only revolution can save us
I tell u broda, even light we no dey see
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Zico5(m): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Buhari is a goner

2 Likes

Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by ochallo: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
yeyerolling:

okoroawusa would never be the president of this country, God Forbid! over his dead body. This country would continually move forward from now on and not be run again by thugs and hooligans.
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Go get your PVC.
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by 1sttruth: 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
AnonyNymous:

You ever asked yourself why you failed most of your exams, its things like this. You are waiting for "Lazy Youth" to be spelt out for you in your "god" president speech not minding that his answer to the question asked is off track

1 Like

Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
God punish Buhari haters, I don't know him and not even close to seeing him. He's trying but he should try settle the herdsmen problem fast but we all should know that the problem didn't start in 2015
You can call me BMC crew and crap but I'm speaking my mind, Buhari is doing what others wouldn't and can never do.
I stand with him anyway, anyday, anytime.
He's the best for Nigeria.
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
If you use the definition of a word you have automatically used the word. If I say Kunle goes out at night with a gun and threatens people to give him their phones and money.... I didn't say the word "ARMED ROBBER" but I just called Kunle an armed robber because the act I explained is "armed robbery".

Nothing is irritating about this trend... Buhari goofed big time.

AnonyNymous:

3 Likes

Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by Attaboy57: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
am not lazy and you not too.
Do you want a Logo Today in less than 10minutes for just N3k. Pay only if you love it.
Call +2349076623862 now! or chat up Tekxus on their Facebook page

#tekPRENIT #tekxus #Logo #LogoCreation #LogoDesign #LogoServices #AffordableBrandIdentityServices

Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by gonkin(m): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
Me running to tell everyone

Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by david22uu(m): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
even nairaland was referenced
Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
oluoni:
Don't worry another conehead is coming to rule you in 2019...your sorrow and wailing continues.

back to sender.

Who givs a 4k if another conehead comes to aso rock 2019,am not a lazy youth like u nfonjas who spend their lives on baba ijebu joints..
I aint Igbo buh i tag along with them and their rugged spirit of surviving the harshest of times..

And you amalas like it or not,your beloved sai baba will rule u all till 2023 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) by NotBeenPaid: 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
You either choose to continue abusing or do the right thing by voting against him

Defend yourself against killer fulani herdsmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNJN_BCUfF0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari / Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) / Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.