Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,602 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

Senator Ademola Adeleke Today Visited The state PDP to express his interest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ademola Adeleke Today Visited The state PDP to express his interest (686 Views)

Governor Emeka Ihedioha Today Visited The Imo Standard Shoe Company Owerri / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Today Visited The state PDP to express his interest by activistjohnny(m): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
Senator Ademola Adeleke today visited the State secretariat of Osun PDP to interact and formally inform the hon Soji Adagundo led state working committee of his intention to contest the State governorship seat in September this year.

The Osun West lawmaker had last week Monday submitted his letter of intent to the party executives but was unable to meet with the party stalwarts due to his legislative activities in Abuja. Senator Adeleke promised to make the PDP and the people of Osun State proud as the 5th executive governor of the State. He however assured the party of his full support should the delegates decide in favour of another aspirant as the PDP candidate for the September 22, 2018 election.

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Today Visited The state PDP to express his interest by activistjohnny(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
more pictures

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Today Visited The state PDP to express his interest by 360great(m): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
Good one
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Today Visited The state PDP to express his interest by activistjohnny(m): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
My Family Prayed, Fasted For 40 Days Over My Governorship Ambition – Davido’s Uncle, Ademola Adeleke.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Today Visited The state PDP to express his interest by activistjohnny(m): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc Dominique cc seun
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Today Visited The state PDP to express his interest by DynasTee: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Anytime I see the name Adeleke the next thing that come to my subconscious mind is Skelewu and Shaku Shaku

Nothing more!
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Today Visited The state PDP to express his interest by activistjohnny(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
DynasTee:
Anytime I see the name Adeleke the next thing that come to my subconscious mind is Skelewu and Shaku Shaku

Nothing more!
lol he loves to dance, that's hubb.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Has Black Panther Influenced Young Nigerians interest In Politics? / Nigerian Soldier Saves An Old Woman During A Gunfire With Boko Haram (photo) / Watch Viral Video Of IGP Transmission Transmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.