Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Help With Wife's Sleeping Position - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help With Wife's Sleeping Position (80001 Views)

Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Odmic2839(m): 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
dyze:
Thanks guys madridguy, Paulpaulpaul, dafeyankee. Someone even said it means she has a spirit husband or go to meeting. Naturally I don't believe in all those stuff sef
hmmmmm I pray she does not have anu thing attached to that spiritual of a thing bro. Dis is more complicated than someone tell you it's nothing. Just pray bro. GOD WILL LEAD YOU THROUGH

1 Like

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by ronaldbecky(m): 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
dafeyankee:
Nothing spiritual here.

Once dated a girl who only sleeps holding a pillow. Try hard as I did to make her put her head on the pillow,I always wake up to her holding very tight to the pillow.

At first I thought it was spiritual. I mean who holds on to a pillow so tight and firm as if they are choking it?

Later I discovered she and her younger sister fought a lot as kids over pillows,and each would hold on tight to her pillow so the other don't snatch it.

As an adult she still hold the pillow tight.
yeah..i was once like that,i learnt that at my secondary schl days...i was a boarder..mehn i wodnt lie, stealing of pillow no b here..lolz
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by DEcclesia(m): 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
there is no spiritual stuff attached to it, possibly it will be an attitude or habit learnt when she was small and things like are very hard to stop. don't mind people with fictive mind that attribute every occurrences to theological things.
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by justtoodark: 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
dafeyankee:
Nothing spiritual here.

Once dated a girl who only sleeps holding a pillow. Try hard as I did to make her put her head on the pillow,I always wake up to her holding very tight to the pillow.

At first I thought it was spiritual. I mean who holds on to a pillow so tight and firm as if they are choking it?

Later I discovered she and her younger sister fought a lot as kids over pillows,and each would hold on tight to her pillow so the other don't snatch it.

As an adult she still hold the pillow tight.

you are right...it must not be a spiritual thing....maybe something from childhood....

my mother tut i was possesed too,the way i behave,she brought me to church and the priester said i am not possesed its just my character....
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....

its earlier experience in your life not always something demonic....
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Str8talk21: 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
hmmm...have u asked her if she does doggy before meeting u?
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Odmic2839(m): 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
lobell:

Flat on the wall 'assass' how? Like a lizard? This one is spiritual o.
I wonder ooooo, guys on nowadays. You don't know nothing. Let d elders tell you something.

2 Likes

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by justtoodark: 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
Str8talk21:
hmmm...have u asked her if she does doggy before meeting u?

must everything be about sex to you....?
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by neonly: 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
Replace her with sex doll jor then u can comfortable the way u position even when she sleep
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by sammirano: 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
Whether spritual or not you are in the best position to know. The signs will always be there, dreams etc.

2 Likes

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by justtoodark: 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
its sad that we blacks allow fraudulent pastors to make money out of our old habits.... undecided

their is nothing demonic about habits....some can gnash their teeths while sleeping,talk,sleepwalk....nothing special.....
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Mckandre(m): 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
lobell:

Flat on the wall 'assass' how? Like a lizard? This one is spiritual o.
abi wall gecko grin

2 Likes

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Jamean(f): 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
Divay22:

That position is so comfortable..
Most especially when I'm gisting and would just from there sleep.

You're in the spirit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by naijacorper: 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
Abi ur wife na pilot ni
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
kio052001:

well said

abeg my guy no let mumu ppl expectially those worshipping their fellow man come dey tell u rubbish

my wife likes holding me when she is sleeping so 1 day I was in the palouring repairing a laptop, when I was through with repairs I went in to sleep to my surprise she was flat on the wall, so I touched her, still feeling sleepy she just grabbed me before she opened her eyes to confirm if it was me, I was so tire, I just slept off when I told her what she did, she couldn't even recall any of the event but I'm very sure when she opened her eyes and didn't see me she would have jumped up
man you are very luckyo, such women are hard to find, men am feeling lonely now sad
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nothing spiritual.... buh always try to give her head job (hard one) b4 she goes to bed, I tink that will make her sleep better next time.

4 Likes

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
chivera018:
i hope you are not looking for excuse to end your marriage lipsrsealed

Nice one. Marriage Police Officer (MPO) grin

3 Likes

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by justtoodark: 11:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
NwaIgboBoy:
Nothing spiritual.... buh always try to give her head job (hard one) b4 she goes to bed, I tink that will make her sleep better next time.

here we go again.....sex sex sex sex....

1 Like

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by valentinos22(m): 11:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
Richy4:
You are having a sleepless night over a beer parlour talks right? Okay let me add my own so that you won't sleep for 10 days... If you sleep facing down on your Tommy , you will be having a discussion with Lucifer.. yes he will be planning to make you a level 69 officer.. Do not be afraid though, that level is just a Junior position..And it is not the 69 position that u already know.. all u need to do is blink your eyes 6 times and pretty girls would be following you..It is the seduction... Gizzz I sometimes love beer parlour talks...
hahahahaha... you are wicked oh you make me log in after a very long time...i am still laffing....
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lalas247:

yes ... or u thought I like ladies shocked

No, I thought I was going to be your man, considering the fact that I like you very deeply. cool cool

I believe with the level of likeness I have for you, we should proceed straight to honeymoon after which I could come back and get your number. cheesy cheesy

Is Yankari game reserve ok??
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by LeProdigy(m): 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nigerians are really funny people. What is spritual about the sleeping position
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by justtoodark: 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

No, I thought I was going to be your man, considering the fact that I like you very deeply. cool cool

I believe with the level of likeness I have for you, we should proceed straight to honeymoon after which I could come back and get your number. cheesy cheesy

Is Yankari game reserve ok??

uhhhh,how romantic........
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Sixaxis:
Snap her unclad while sleeping and comman show us...or we don't believe it!
someone's spouse, it's like you are high on akamu this night

6 Likes

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
justtoodark:

uhhhh,how romantic........
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by justtoodark: 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

I will send you an email

do that....but dont forget,am a dude like you....i dont do homo stuff....not that you shock me with your email.... wink
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Antichristus: 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
Africans and superstitions are correlates of Makkah and Madinah.
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by zoltan02(m): 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
I have a friend (Ken) who loves that same sleeping position. You can call her attention to it though, if she's willing u can help correct it.
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by justtoodark: 11:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
zoltan02:
I have a friend (Ken) who loves that same sleeping position. You can call her attention to it though, if she's willing u can help correct it.

what is their to correct....??...you think your sleep position is the best in the entire world....?

1 Like

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by AliGro: 12:01am On Apr 29, 2018
dyze:

Ohhh. Thanks for this feedback. It really helps

Go and check your wife's phone. You just responded to her comment here
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by BabaRamota1980: 12:04am On Apr 29, 2018
dyze:
Please I need help. My wife usually sleeps facing down while her two legs are raised backwards. Someone said its people that are possessed that do that.

Kindly share your honest and matured opinion if you have on this thanks.

I usually overlook things like this but I want to know its spiritual connection. If I should take steps

Thanks

Does she wake if you mount her in that position?

If she doesnt wake then its likely she is at meeting and cant be bothered with you on top empty body. grin

1 Like

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by donsimoniiblog: 12:05am On Apr 29, 2018
chivera018:
i hope you are not looking for excuse to end your marriage lipsrsealed

This talk weak me... Lmfao

2 Likes

Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Oluwaseun0704(m): 12:06am On Apr 29, 2018
It may be that's how she feels comfortable while sleeping. Suspicion is not the same as discernment bro.
Re: Help With Wife's Sleeping Position by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 29, 2018
Your wife is conferencing the terrestrial forces... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law / My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? / I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.