Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,720 members, 7,837,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

"My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) (41942 Views)

Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard / Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) / My Ex-husband Killed Our Daughter For Ritual Purpose, Woman Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by yeman1(m): 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
Alajiki:

Totofinder or what do you call yourself. Brain is paining you.
no! na dick finder cheesy
Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by kyutepanda(f): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
zakari247:
and who mentioned Christian here I coated somebody so what exactly is your stress well. let remained you a little of history. do you know about KKK of the united state go brouse about them so you will be informed how much damage Christians have done to our world, also The Nazi are also a movement from Christianity, and to end this, Hitler whom is a Christian and brought up by Christian parents killed the highest humans and nobody had come close to the record. only on Jews Hitler incinerated 3000000 and this is just an average committed by a Christian. how about the history of the churchmurdering scientists of whom one murdered by the church of Christ was Bruno in a coal chamber, how about the massacre of the Jews in Jerusalem in the 15,16&17 century by your modern Britain today. oh less I forget the crime of massacre of Muslims in Bosnia by the Christians, also the forceful eviction of Muslims and killing of Chechnya Muslims by the Christians in Russia. how about the slavery carried out in Africa in the name of the church. ha ha look boy you know nothing. the atrocities of Christianity and Christians in the world have seen no march until this day. go study so you boy.
if i see anybody fight in the name of religion ehn i will go straight to the market and buy koboko soak it in palm oil and flog all of you..........Person no dey fight for God ooo else you might end up facing his wrath......reference(suratul kafirun
Say: O you disbelievers,"
2. “1 worship not what you worship,"
3. “Nor do you worship Whom I worship,"
4. “Neither shall I worship what you worship,"
5. “Nor will you worship Whom I worship,"
6. “To you be your religion, and to me my religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by kyutepanda(f): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
Witnes:

Jesus started it by coming with sword and hatred to the world
excuse me ain't a christian o but i swear i don't believe this Jesus is Isa fa kai some people aRE really sinning out of ignorance oooo

1 Like

Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by benzion72(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
zakari247:
and who mentioned Christian here I coated somebody so what exactly is your stress well. let remained you a little of history. do you know about KKK of the united state go brouse about them so you will be informed how much damage Christians have done to our world, also The Nazi are also a movement from Christianity, and to end this, Hitler whom is a Christian and brought up by Christian parents killed the highest humans and nobody had come close to the record. only on Jews Hitler incinerated 3000000 and this is just an average committed by a Christian. how about the history of the churchmurdering scientists of whom one murdered by the church of Christ was Bruno in a coal chamber, how about the massacre of the Jews in Jerusalem in the 15,16&17 century by your modern Britain today. oh less I forget the crime of massacre of Muslims in Bosnia by the Christians, also the forceful eviction of Muslims and killing of Chechnya Muslims by the Christians in Russia. how about the slavery carried out in Africa in the name of the church. ha ha look boy you know nothing. the atrocities of Christianity and Christians in the world have seen no march until this day. go study so you boy.

You are twisting history to justify your argument. Is Hitler a christian. A believer in superiority of aryan race and its purity, who justify his elimination of Jew, Jehovah witness, the weak etc

Are Ku Klan Klu christians no they are far from it. For your information it is not the church that perpetrate slavery but they are the one that brought it to an end.

I am not a boy as you assumed I served Nigeria in 1998 in Gwaram LGA Jigawa state
Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
Slaughter ke and no 'orogun' to do the needful before he killed others grin grin

Some news sha can kill u with laugh
Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by omodapson(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
simonlee:

What do you expect when we have a dullard and failure as president...mtchew!

And some dullards liked the stupidest comment ever made on Nairaland? No wonder someone tagged our youths as lazy.
Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by bimbim75: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
greatman247:

Na wa for people like you. I doubt if you even spare time to read up every content before you rush to comment. When you just hate someone you tag everything that happens to him even though it's clear that it does not happen in Nigeria but far away Saudi Arabia... how does this concern the president here now?
hardship
Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by aragonchuks(m): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
lakesider:

30k monthly political e-rat spotted
EAT THIS BMC

Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
since Nigerian men are not good and romantic enough for them. they can keep marrying these racists that would want to wipe their black asses and black stained DNA away from their lives
Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by Gudiza(m): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
zakari247:
the pain thing is he is likely to evade justice because after Europe and Isreal the next most racist people on earth are Arabs.

Sorry, you got it backwards.....

after Arabs, Indians, Russia, Chinese/Japs (see a pattern here) the next most racist are Israel and Europe..

I hope you recognise the difference between prejudice and racism..I can't date you cause you're black is different from I deny you services for being black..

I do not glorify light skin and I am totally against interacial mixing because it is unnatural (yes its not from the almighty)..I don't begrudge anyone who does, if you however choose to, please don't out of spite and inferiority downgrade yourself, your family and race ....like all these african actors/actresses marrying regular joes looking to take pics with their mixed kids!

Look at that actress just about to blow from her own hardwork...a house in Lekki, range rover sport, endorsement deals poof! Maybe it doesn't make sense to you, but if you are going to remain in an abusive relationship please keep it within your tribe/race....

Religion are borne from the culture of the people who practice them, they are one and the same, so it really makes no sense adopting someone elses religion. Uphold your traditional religion and do away with the bad practices. I just read about a funny concept on these pages....you cannot love ISLAM and hate the ARABS.
Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by drmuri(m): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
simonlee:

incidence happened outside Nigeria. too dull and full of hatred to even notice
Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
simonlee:

E no go better for who replaced your brain with indomie
Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by Gudiza(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
Arabs & Jews HATE Blacks, that's a fact, despite religion
Everybody HATES blacks FACT!

...until we stop seeking who likes us and discover what to contribute to the world stage.
Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by isalegan2: 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
Gudiza:

Sorry, you got it backwards.....

after Arabs, Indians, Russia, Chinese/Japs (see a pattern here) the next most racist are Israel and Europe..

I hope you recognise the difference between prejudice and racism..I can't date you cause you're black is different from I deny you services for being black..

I do not glorify light skin and I am totally against interacial mixing because it is unnatural (yes its not from the almighty)..I don't begrudge anyone who does, if you however choose to, please don't out of spite and inferiority downgrade yourself, your family and race ....like all these african actors/actresses marrying regular joes just cause they bleached!

Look at that actress just about to blow from her own hardwork...a house in Lekki, range rover sport, endorsement deals poof! Maybe it doesn't make sense to you, but if you are going to remain in an abusive relationship please keep it within your tribe/race....

Religion are borne from the culture of the people who practice them, they are one and the same, so it really makes no sense adopting someone elses religion. Uphold your traditional religion and do away with the bad practices. I just read about a funny concept on these pages....you cannot love ISLAM and hate the ARABS.

No strong issue with your post, though I'm not sure the reason for the "HATE," but just a little clarification. . .

ISLAM did not come from the ARABS. It came from Prophet Muhammed*, who went against many norms of his own society, tribe and clan, fighting them as they pursued him out of his own fatherland. Ultimately he was vindicated and his struggles for justice - including an end to the live burial of unwanted female infants - started to be observed. His last sermon just before his death emphasised that Islam is not for Arabs but for all people. Arabs don't control Islam and have no power over any one who CHOOSES to practice it.

*(Who may have been influenced by Bilal, the first Muezzin. But that is a debate for another thread.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by Witnes: 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
kyutepanda:

excuse me ain't a christian o but i swear i don't believe this Jesus is Isa fa kai some people aRE really sinning out of ignorance oooo
Since u are not a Xtian let not argue but if u doubt read d book of Matthew 10v34
Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by Artistree: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
The marriage has been turbulent but she remained for the sake of the girls...
Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by rosita33(f): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
na waoooo
Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by greatman247(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
bimbim75:
hardship

Not hardship alone brother, he is also a slowpoke, lazy yoot grin he couldn't read up everything before rushing to comment.

1 Like

Re: "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) by SwagPower: 3:48pm On May 01, 2018
And dere's supppse to b a God somewhr who jst sat down n watched yl dis man murdered 3!! Innocent children.. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leak Video: Nigeria Woman Caught Having S*x With Her Child In D Bush / Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) / Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.