Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Igbo Will Benefit More In Buhari’s Ouster: Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Will Benefit More In Buhari’s Ouster: Obasanjo (378 Views)

Bayelsa: Lawyers differ on Supreme Court’s ouster of David Lyon / Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict / "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Igbo Will Benefit More In Buhari’s Ouster: Obasanjo by xarm(m): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2018
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo on Wednesday asked the people of the South East geopolitical zone to vote out President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 general elections “in their own interest.” Speaking at a meeting of the Coalition of Nigerian Moment in Awka, Anambra State, Obasanjo said the Igbo would be the most beneficiary in Buhari’s ouster.

He asked the Igbo not to believe the promise that the Igbo would produce the President in 2023, describing it as “a grand deceit and evil machination.” Speaking through the South East convener of CNM, Dr. Okey Nwosu, the ex-president asked the people of the zone to “collectively work with the CNM towards ousting Buhari from office in the 2019 general elections..

He accused the All Progressives Congress government of perpetrating “carnage and wanton destruction of lives and property across the country.” He said, “The meeting is a wake-up call for Nd’Igbo to dump APC and collaborate with CNM, which is the best alternative for their rescue from poverty, hunger, recklessness and ethnic cleansing in the hands of the Hausa/Fulani marauders.

http://v.duta.us/lrAL1AAA
Re: Igbo Will Benefit More In Buhari’s Ouster: Obasanjo by sholatech(m): 8:54am On Apr 26, 2018
First, this was said by Dr. Okey Nwosu, not directly by OBJ. Cnm is exciting but they are not a registered political party.
Re: Igbo Will Benefit More In Buhari’s Ouster: Obasanjo by Kingpee2(m): 9:17am On Apr 26, 2018
When I tell you these men work together,only by their words you shall know them ,my mind is even telling me that it is possible that this Obasanjo has defected codedly sef ,with words like this I’m not surprised anymore ..
Re: Igbo Will Benefit More In Buhari’s Ouster: Obasanjo by Mynd44: 9:17am On Apr 26, 2018

(1)

I Have Nothing Left To Say / How Victor Oye Was Removed As APGA National Chairman / You Derserve An Accolade; Civil Society Group Hails INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.