Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:45 AM

Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo (27978 Views)

Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by emmancipated(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
who come be their mama
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by shogz89: 5:19am On Apr 27, 2018
ziddy:

Language skills ARE a measure of intelligence. Unless she has a learning disability you cannot excuse her lousy spelling & grammar if she actually has an M.Sc. Not saying intelligence is so much of a big deal, but she's trying so hard to place herself above the rest of the population, one cannot help but take a rather critical look at her bonafides.

"My father has a phd, he knows everything, he taught me excel with a view of the London bridge in the background", bla bla. The girl has complex abeg
oga English language is not a measure of intelligence jeez.. She's not an English woman she's yoruba.. So Chinese that don't speak English are dull? Or all Britons are intelligent?

A summary of all those things you wrote up there is jealousy
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2018
shogz89:
oga English language is not a measure of intelligence jeez.. She's not an English woman she's yoruba.. So Chinese that don't speak English are dull? Or all Britons are intelligent?

A summary of all those things you wrote up there is jealousy

You're a fööl if you think there is anything for me to be jealous about in her M.Sc or her father's PhD. She's a Yoruba woman but all her degrees were English language programs.

Why am I even arguing with a simpleton like this sef. . . .
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by shogz89: 8:24am On Apr 27, 2018
ziddy:

You're a fööl if you think there is anything for me to be jealous about in her M.Sc or her father's PhD. She's a Yoruba woman but all her degrees were English language programs.

Why am I even arguing with a simpleton like this sef. . . .
I can see your own level of intelligence.. I repeat English language is not a measure of intelligence, she's is not a Briton,, talking as if you are the best in English language grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Kuye & Wife, Oluwayimika Angel Kuye Welcome A Baby Oladipupo Micah (photos) / Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest / Lord Triggs Arrested Over Unpaid Hotel Bills (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.