Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate (28145 Views)

Oshiomhole Survives Impeachment, Gets Vote Of Confidence / Impeachment Notice: PDP Reps Threaten To Block Buhari’s Request On INEC Budget / Buhari Survives Plot To Scuttle Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by ijustdey: 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
Fred Itua, Abuja

The Senate on Thursday, fell short of activating Section 143 of the 1999 Nigerian Constitution, as amended, which sets in motion the impeachment of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The latest move was in reaction to the alleged violation of Section 80 of the same 1999 Nigerian Constitution, as amended by Buhari, wherein he withdrew $496 million from the Excess Crude Account to purchase military helicopters without any approval by the National Assembly.

The motion was moved by Senator Matthew Urhoghide and seconded by Senator Chukwuka Utazi.

The matter has been referred to the Senate committee on Judiciary for further legislative advice. The committee is expected to report back next Wednesday.

Details later.......

http://sunnewsonline.com/breaking-buhari-survives-impeachment-notice-in-senate/

lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by madridguy(m): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Toothless sinators bulldogs

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by Jazzlite: 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
madridguy:
Dino said more than you. Your time is at hand.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by madridguy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
Direct me to the link where Dino said so tongue

Jazzlite:

Dino said more than you. Your time is at hand.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by Jazzlite: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
madridguy:
Direct me to the link where Dino said so tongue

No time.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by Blackfire(m): 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
If u try that impeachment ....
This naijeria given to us by the british will be ungofanable

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by moscobabs(m): 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
awon werey

dey fit impeach PMB?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by AtikuNetwork: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Impeachment is the way to go. That dullar.din.ho man needs to go. angry

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by Inspire01: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
How i wish it will be possible

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by BafanaBafana: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Not possible

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by oshe11: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Impeach or Kill the Tyrant

Dino Melaye Deserves some ACCOLADES.....
He paid His DUES......
He campaigned for Buhari......
And He VOTED TOO.....
HE deserves some ACCOLADES......
WORLD WIDE.......
WORLD WIDE........

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by dedons: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
I laff

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by BrAkingNews: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
heh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Game on!

Let's see where this one will reach.
Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by onunwa21(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
I see another senator jumping our from SaRs wagon!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by baby124: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Blackfire:
Shut the hell up. The killings in Benue alone is more than enough for impeachment. Buhari will never win re-election anyway. If he likes he can inflate northern votes. That’s where it ends for him. All those supporting and doing bad things hoping he will get re-elected are joking with career suicide. Just like the ones that killed their careers being sycophants for GEJ

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by Paperwhite(m): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
So what happened to this https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/266297-breaking-senators-call-for-impeachment-of-buhari.html
Meanwhile Buhari just need to be impeached.Enough is enough! angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by Blue3k(m): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ok they're trying to understand if what he did is illegal? I honestly think these guys dont have the gull to do anything. Anyone that really cares about this issue should call and e-mail their senator and let the know what you want them to do. They dont read your Facebook pages or Nairaland post.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by link2ok22: 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
madridguy:

cry

Now you are masturbating cos your Lord and personal Saviour is involved.

When gruesome killings of innocent citizens are reported you seem not to have erection,

When the lanky old baboon called the youth lazy you had erectile dysfunction.

When corruption is reported in this corrupt filled administration you simply no where to b found.

You are a true definition of hypocrisy be rest assured that no matter what happens buhari would never rule forever , after his gone what happens I guess you have never tot about that.

Stop disgracing yourself.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by Evablizin(f): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
baby124:

Shut the hell up. The killings in Benue alone is more than enough for impeachment. Buhari will never win re-election anyway. If he likes he can inflate northern votes. That’s where it ends for him. All those supporting and doing bad things hoping he will get re-elected are joking with career suicide.
Don't mind that one.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by Samakus(m): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
While I'd like it to be true, the present crop of senators don't have the balls to see that this is pursued to a satisfactory conclusion.
Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by EmmyDJourno: 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thunder will fire all these Senators, selfish mofos

Pass 2018 budget them never pass

Na to impeach President them sabi....

All the bogus amounts they are eating nkorrrr

We need a revolution, a bloody one at that

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by gentlechyke(m): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by Robbin7(m): 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hmmmmmm
What do I know!

I Dey observe with my bottle of

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by maestroferddi: 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
Boot the tyrant out...

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by BrutusOj(m): 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
They should exercise patience till 2019 to send that dulllard home forever

1 Like

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by millomaniac: 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
Blackfire:

sad naija people don suffer. Kai !!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by emerged01(m): 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
You believe anything relating to govt at your own peril.
Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by greatman247(m): 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
Dem don try with election reorder list and failed and now Dem want try with this now... Dem go fail again and Buhari strong no be lie even though una no like am.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by northvietnam(m): 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
Bitch A$$ SINators.. they cant do shyte

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by IMASTEX: 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
Impeachment because he didn't give you guys the usual share of the national cake or what?! Why was the same staff not sacked when he absconded duties for over 100 days for an undefined purpose even on public fund. The politic of what will I get and how do I get it is all that matters to this people.

There was a country

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate by san316(m): 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
DOA. They are just wasting their time. I can bet my balls they cannot go through with it.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Owes Jonathan, Obasanjo, IBB, Gowon, Shagari 10 months Allowances - SR / Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke / 2016 Budget Allocation: Sharing The Budget

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.