Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot (49674 Views)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by Dafreeguy(m): 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
This one na olosho..see her ankle chain
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by makaveli902: 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
What Nonsense!

Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by makaveli902: 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by Buhari2rule(f): 12:05am On Apr 27, 2018
Mindfulness:

This girl is funny. So her married friend was sleeping with a prostitute who got him infected and because he didn't know he got infected, he infected other people he was also sleeping with? And even though he has a wife and children, he did not consider protecting himself? I.diots everywhere.
she speaks like a Nigerian shall lol
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by dochenaj: 4:37am On Apr 27, 2018
For the life of me, I cannot even begin to fathom why some sane people will want to expose their unborn child to the hazards of the prying eyes of the world infested with wicked men and women in the name of a stupid trend.
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by mechanics(m): 8:47am On Apr 27, 2018
hmmmmmm
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
Women look sexiest when they are heavily pregnant tho...

Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 29, 2018
Buhari2rule:
she speaks like a Nigerian shall lol

Noticed mixed with Greek. grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by Buhari2rule(f): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2018
Mindfulness:

Noticed mixed with Greek. grin
she made me laugh
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Buhari2rule:
she made me laugh

Same here and then I was a bit confused with which authority she was defending this useless man.
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by Buhari2rule(f): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Mindfulness:

Same here and then I was a bit confused with which authority she was defending this useless man.
think the man z her lover too lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things Ladies Must Look Out For In A Man Before Marrying Him / Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.